Too good to be true!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Upon my judgment of the first two chapters The character of SHAYRA seems too good to be true. There is something dark about her. I mean she can't be... everything about her is so perfect that I can't absorb it. But till now I really liked diana portraying shayra.  Anyways I think more should be or will be revealed about  how shayra and Azaan fell for each other in flashbacks. 

Tell in the comments what you feel about it!

Originally posted by Zkm_Aly

Upon my judgment of the first two chapters The character of SHAYRA seems too good to be true. There is something dark about her. I mean she can't be... everything about her is so perfect that I can't absorb it. But till now I really liked diana portraying shayra.  Anyways I think more should be or will be revealed about  how shayra and Azaan fell for each other in flashbacks. 

hey Aly me too felt same thing 😊

Will see how they turn the story line 

Originally posted by Zkm_Aly

Hey aly!

Yep...might be true or might not be...

I can see the effect of the twists and turns which we have encountered in our past shows making our analytical skills more improvised😂

Shayra has portrayed her character with beautiful grace along the while...your idea does open an interesting aspect of whether she is really the person she portrays herself to be.

My opinions on Noor did drastically differ from first to second episode...such an impact by shayra is also dearly welcomed from my side.

Made my first official post on this forum I guess...😆

Hai anu didaaa!!

Achhi hoon...study off pe forum main ghoom Rahi hoon😂

Edited by Aashna... - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Aashna...

Hai anu didaaa!!

Achhi hoon...study off pe forum main ghoom Rahi hoon😂

good to see you back 😁

I too feel the same...! And nobody knows how they met and fell in love...so i think with every episode story ll get interesting...i hope shayra has some grey side😆 otherwise show mein sb ache ache honge toh whom ll azaan choose😕

i hope shaira is negative cuz there is more chemistry between noor and azhaan

Shyra definitely has a strong influence on Azaan . She knows how to calm him down from an enraged state he seems to respect her a lot . She seems like a straight upfront person but she is human there has to be a point when she feels threatened all bets are off . Watching so many shows the skeptic in me always has me looking over my shoulder.That being said we are at the very beginning of the story with very little information. I’m really confused about the relationships right now . How easily people are caving in and adjusting.I would have thought that Azzans mom would have fought to get her way but she easily switched brides in a blink of an eye .

To me right now Noor is the one that looks like a negative character. Seems like the third wheel that will always be in the way .

Edited by Houstonmom - 4 years ago

The moment Shayra hold Raziya hands and said...  "i & your son love each other and want to get married..." i feel something off there... i dont know whether i'm the only one here think that normally its man job to say that... especially when u r a muslim lady.. She calm but at the same time too brave or should i say overconfident... & i have the same feeling last night when she asked raziya on her opinion for their nikaah decision as Noor also have gave her consent... i find Shayra chracter is a bit weird... or maybe when u are highly educated, too indipendent & an orphan you will have this side in urself? not sure but something is off...

i know its too early to say so but i 100% agree with u... Shayra is too perfect to be true... i know my point of view might be biased since i love Aznoor but from the few hints throw by the maker... i feel they actually want to convey that....

Noor - what we see is what she is!!! 

So for Shayra? What we see might be just what she want us to see...

Originally posted by Houstonmom

Shyra definitely has a strong influence on Azaan . She knows how to calm him down from an enraged state he seems to respect her a lot . She seems like a straight upfront person but she is human there has to be a point when she feels threatened all bets are off . Watching so many shows the skeptic in me always has me looking over my shoulder.That being said we are at the very beginning of the story with very little information. I’m really confused about the relationships right now . How easily people are caving in and adjusting.I would have thought that Azzans mom would have fought to get her way but she easily switched brides in a blink of an eye .

To me right now Noor is the one that looks like a negative character. Seems like the third wheel that will always be in the way .

absolutely agree with you Maya right now may be Noor had grey shade but we can't judge watching only two or three episodes 🤗

Hru dear