Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK LIVE Written Update 17 Jul 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Too many Meenullious episodes coming back to back..๐Ÿฅบ

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

kitna bhi meenu plan kare against mishti..sab kuch mishbir ki favour hogi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..meenu ki poppat hogi๐Ÿ˜†

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Even in her previous show she used to hog the screen space .. am very sure she has connections with the channel owners ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

kitna bhi meenu plan kare against mishti..sab kuch mishbir ki favour hogi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..meenu ki poppat hogi๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘admire your positivity yaara ... keep it up 

savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘admire your positivity yaara ... keep it up 

Why Meenu is showstopper in YRHPK? 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Even in her previous show she used to hog the screen space .. am very sure she has connections with the channel owners ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

your signature.i used to eat icecream when i am stressed

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you suta๐Ÿ’•... Meenu's plans always flop ..๐Ÿ˜‚...

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Suta for the update.

Woah full of drama episode. Guys please vote for this lady Meenakshi in the negative role category.(Gold Awards).I have never seen a villain getting 3/4th of the screen space.I haven't seen Rupal patel's previous work.So i don't know much about her.No doubt she is a good actor.But this much screen space to a supporting actor is just too much for me.

We have seen parents going to extreme end to separate the couples.But a mom's presence in a con call of her son speaking to his gf is just cringe worthy to watch.It's clear from all the segments that she is trying to separate Mishbir through Kuhu and KUKU through Shwet.So her master plan is not to make KUKU marriage happen and blame Mishti for everything. GREAT๐Ÿ‘

It's high time for the makers to give a proper justification of the character Meenakshi. Coz a mother can't go to this low.

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you Suta, ๐Ÿ˜Š.. I had a good laugh.. Abir not only went and brought Maheshwaris  to the party respectfully, but Nanu and he were so hospitable to the guests and all even danced and had a good time.. the precap increased my respect for Bade Papa !!