DeepVeer have promised their first interview together for Rendezvous!! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Simi's show was more of a heart to heart conversation.

I still remember when Priety spoke abt her dad and how she got to know abt his accident in school and cried. It was sad.

But then all celebs used to come and cry on her show. So once that became a pattern, it started looking fake.

I remember Cyrus Sahukar's spoof 'Simi Girebaal'. That was hilarious. Especially the Akshay Kumar episode. I cudnt stop ROFLing over it. Soo funny. That was better than Simi's show. LOL.

Excited for this

though technically they have already been interviewed together at HTLS which was  released close to when they got married

i am so happy that rendezvous with simi is coming back! its one of my fave shows! her conversations are so deep and real with the stars, i love that she knows what she is talking about and does proper research, she is able to connect with people so well

and i cannot wait for ranveer and deepika to be on the show! i'm sure simi will be able to get them to talk more about their love story 

Originally posted by priya185

Excited for this

though technically they have already been interviewed together at HTLS which was  released close to when they got married

in the HT interview they didn't really talk about their relationship, they were still keeping things private and spoke more about acting, on simi's show i'm sure she will ask alot more about their relationship and how it started and evolved through the years 

I'm excited for comeback of Simi Garewal as host of her talk show.. She's an excellent host.. 👍🏼

Looking forward for DeepVeer joint interview.. 🤗

My prediction:  There will be tears from both Deepika and Ranveer.

And me....

Simi is one classy lady. 

Excited for this 

Originally posted by togepe30

Simi's show was more of a heart to heart conversation.

I still remember when Priety spoke abt her dad and how she got to know abt his accident in school and cried. It was sad.

But then all celebs used to come and cry on her show. So once that became a pattern, it started looking fake.

I remember Cyrus Sahukar's spoof 'Simi Girebaal'. That was hilarious. Especially the Akshay Kumar episode. I cudnt stop ROFLing over it. Soo funny. That was better than Simi's show. LOL.

Not sure of the pattern but I have seen few episodes of her show and Simi comes off very superficial and fake to me .. more her style of talking and everything looks very put on and try-hard! ... May be it's me but I didn't her talk show!

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 4 years ago

Originally posted by 4thPrincoholic

Not sure of the pattern but I have seen few episodes of her show and Simi comes off very superficial and fake to me .. more her style of talking and everything looks very put on and try-hard! ... May be it's me but I didn't her talk show!

I was very young when her show used to air. So I don't remember most of it. But I remember feeling really bad for Priety, that's why I remember her episode.

But I faintly remember that she used to get everyone to cry on her show. Also her personality is a bit of a put off. All white, hoity-toity types, its so weird. Matronly vibes. She frequently toes the line between classy and over the top, but then she was better than many others out there.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago