Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK Live Written Update Ep:87, 16 July 2019

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

e c

Episode starts with Kuhu blaming Mishti for hanging out with them, for not staying back at home. Mishti retorts that Kuhu used to find reasons to hang out with her and Kunal during the courtship and that she accepted the bracelet from a guy who was engaged to her sister. Kuhu says she is not her sister. She hates her. She jinxes her happiness and is a curse-------------Mishti answers back that she got her happiness because of her. This rishta happened because of her. Kuhu walks away having no answer to that------Jasmeet appears to be asking Mishti for a jar to be opened and she's trying hard----

------------------------At same time. Abir is trying to make Kunal understand once male ego is hurt,a ll rational thinking goes. If Mishti hadn't broken the engagement,he'd have been in a loveless relationship. Kunal refuses to listen and unintentionally pushed Abir which opens his old wounds and he starts bleeding..Mishti's hand is pierced because of glass of jar. Kunal unable to bear just walks away and Nanu takes Abir to hospital

Parul is asking Meenu that what is going on? Meenu is blaming that she didn't want KUKU marriage bcz of this. Because of her anger, she didn't use Shwet. Both her sons are in pain. Meenu goes to Kunal to make him realise that he shouldn't Abir as it will make him be closer to Mishti. he needs to have control on his emotions, anger. Brains will be required to kick Mishti out. ---------She is asking her help without getting emotional and he promises her.

Abir got himself checked and doc advises not to get hurt on the same wound. Abir calls Mishti and hears the tune from the hospital and finds her there. they both get worried seeing each other bleeding-------------Kunal is talking to Kuhu about what happened at home..And informs that Meenu is planning to throw a party and he will tell the details as soon as everything is finalised and Kuhu informs that she is taking everyone out for ice-cream and Mishti is somewhere out..

Abir and Mishti asking each other how they got hurt. Abir saying it was mistake/an accident to which Mish says he should do less mistakes and Mishti should make more as per Abir. Mish is sadly saying all she does is mistakes. Abir is asking that why is she being sorry. Mishti answers that she was the cause of everyone being upset because of the scene at boutique and so was he..ABir tells she's crazy to think so and he had to leave Nanko is actual a Nanko and he needed pacifying. Abir tells her she's a different kind of a girl, so society doesn't understand her. Mishti is happy to know that Abir finds her unique, sabse alag puri duniya me and is relieved to know he is not upset with her. Abir says he might be if she doesn't answer his question. She wanted to answer, now she has decided not to. Abir fakes being in pain and asks her to answer him. Mishti playfully asks him to wait for it.

Mishti reaches home to find no one and receives Meenu at doorstep. Abir reaches home to find his brothers and Ketki in the kitchen. Kunal has specially prepared tomato soup and salad for Abir as an apology for hurting him. Abir assures him it was an accident. Nanu makes fun of their brotherly bond similar to Bharat and Ram being in the same house. Kunal informs them its a party tonight and Kuhu and Mahs are invited. Nidhi is happy that the world will stop gossiping now--------------------------Meenu is inviting Mishti and Mahs for get together tomorrow to stop people gossiping so that that day's incident shan't be repeated------------

Parul asking Abir if he's happy about the party. And he is thrilled and he might get the most awaited answer of his life tonight. He tells her he might have answers to her questions. So she is asking how is Kuhu for Kunal? Abir kehta hai Kuhu best hai....second best :D...Kuhu is perfect for Kunal and he wouldn't let any girl marry his Nanko.Kunal  behaves normally around her, is not formal and smiles around her. and KUKU are happy, so will they...Meenu agrees and asks them to all get ready for party ......and is  thinking internally that she'll get rid of Mishti tonight... Badi Maa is happy to know the news and thinking the date will be set. Shaurya doesn't want to let go his daughter so soon.. Mishti tells them we'll send her. Mahs are emotional. jasmeet brings sweets and Kabira plays 

Amidst the celebration Abir receives the invitation to join village setup celebration and he is ready to go but thought of Mishti(illusion) stops him and Mishti is trying to move out the complete family of Kuhu's happiness.Abir(illusion) takes her there

Precap: Mrs Parekh taunting Meenu about waiting for Mahs and they wont show to a son of a mother who was abandoned. Mishti is answering party was timed for tomorrow and Meenu is saying, no its today. Abir's confused and hurt(basically cant be described exp)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

e c

Episode starts with Kuhu blaming Mishti for hanging out with them, for not staying back at home. Mishti retorts that Kuhu used to find reasons to hang out with her and Kunal during the courtship and that she accepted the bracelet from a guy who was engaged to her sister. Kuhu says she is not her sister. She hates her. She jinxes her happiness and is a curse-------------Mishti answers back that she got her happiness because of her. This rishta happened because of her. Kuhu walks away having no answer to that------Jasmeet appears to be asking Mishti for a jar to be opened and she's trying hard----

------------------------At same time. Abir is trying to make Kunal understand once male ego is hurt,a ll rational thinking goes. If Mishti hadn't broken the engagement,he'd have been in a loveless relationship. Kunal refuses to listen and unintentionally pushed Abir which opens his old wounds and he starts bleeding..Mishti's hand is pierced because of glass of jar. Kunal unable to bear just walks away and Nanu takes Abir to hospital

Parul is asking Meenu that what is going on? Meenu is blaming that she didn't want KUKU marriage bcz of this. Because of her anger, she didn't use Shwet. Both her sons are in pain. Meenu goes to Kunal to make him realise that he shouldn't Abir as it will make him be closer to Mishti. he needs to have control on his emotions, anger. Brains will be required to kick Mishti out. ---------She is asking her help without getting emotional and he promises her.

Abir got himself checked and doc advises not to get hurt on the same wound. Abir calls Mishti and hears the tune from the hospital and finds her there. they both get worried seeing each other bleeding-------------Kunal is talking to Kuhu about what happened at home..And informs that Meenu is planning to throw a party and he will tell the details as soon as everything is finalised and Kuhu informs that she is taking everyone out for ice-cream and Mishti is somewhere out..

Abir and Mishti asking each other how they got hurt. Abir saying it was mistake/an accident to which Mish says he should do less mistakes and Mishti should make more as per Abir. Mish is sadly saying all she does is mistakes. Abir is asking that why is she being sorry. Mishti answers that she was the cause of everyone being upset because of the scene at boutique and so was he..ABir tells she's crazy to think so and he had to leave Nanko is actual a Nanko and he needed pacifying. Abir tells her she's a different kind of a girl, so society doesn't understand her. Mishti is happy to know that Abir finds her unique, sabse alag puri duniya me and is relieved to know he is not upset with her. Abir says he might be if she doesn't answer his question. She wanted to answer, now she has decided not to. Abir fakes being in pain and asks her to answer him. Mishti playfully asks him to wait for it.

Mishti reaches home to find no one and receives Meenu at doorstep. Abir reaches home to find his brothers and Ketki in the kitchen. Kunal has specially prepared tomato soup and salad for Abir as an apology for hurting him. Abir assures him it was an accident. Nanu makes fun of their brotherly bond similar to Bharat and Ram being in the same house. Kunal informs them its a party tonight and Kuhu and Mahs are invited. Nidhi is happy that the world will stop gossiping now--------------------------Meenu is inviting Mishti and Mahs for get together tomorrow to stop people gossiping so that that day's incident shan't be repeated------------

Parul asking Abir if he's happy about the party. And he is thrilled and he might get the most awaited answer of his life tonight. He tells her he might have answers to her questions. So she is asking how is Kuhu for Kunal? Abir kehta hai Kuhu best hai....second best :D...Kuhu is perfect for Kunal and he wouldn't let any girl marry his Nanko.Kunal  behaves normally around her, is not formal and smiles around her. and KUKU are happy, so will they...Meenu agrees and asks them to all get ready for party ......and is  thinking internally that she'll get rid of Mishti tonight... Badi Maa is happy to know the news and thinking the date will be set. Shaurya doesn't want to let go his daughter so soon.. Mishti tells them we'll send her. Mahs are emotional. jasmeet brings sweets and Kabira plays 

Amidst the celebration Abir receives the invitation to join village setup celebration and he is ready to go but thought of Mishti(illusion) stops him and Mishti is trying to move out the complete family of Kuhu's happiness.Abir(illusion) takes her there

Precap: Mrs Parekh taunting Meenu about waiting for Mahs and they wont show to a son of a mother who was abandoned. Mishti is answering party was timed for tomorrow and Meenu is saying, no its today. Abir's confused and hurt(basically cant be described exp)

thanks for the update.vafter looking at meenakshi,i am telling if single mother is your mil,its difficult to live with them. Lot of control..

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

thanks for the update.vafter looking at meenakshi,i am telling if single mother is your mil,its difficult to live with them. Lot of control..

I hate meenakshi character. It aggrevates the pain in my heart.the insults,till now couldn't be part of the family..just name sake daughter in law

meen123 thumbnail

its she doesn't trust people ..she has do anmol ratan na...she gotta be possessive...

ladko ki maayei aisi hi hoti hai na jaane kyu....jitni bhi maine dekhi...haven't seen anyone normal😆 it has nothing to do being single in general but idhar haan

if Baba were in picture shayad itni insecure na hoti

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

its she doesn't trust people ..she has do anmol ratan na...she gotta be possessive...

ladko ki maayei aisi hi hoti hai na jaane kyu....jitni bhi maine dekhi...haven't seen anyone normal😆 it has nothing to do being single in general but idhar haan

if Baba were in picture shayad itni insecure na hoti

they use daughter in law as their victim for their grudges,hatred,anger,hurt which they have been carrying for years.

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you meen for the WU.. ðŸ¤—.. watched it just now and really liked it .. I hope fandom is in better mood today !! 

Sutapasima thumbnail

I hate meenakshi character. It aggrevates the pain in my heart.the insults,till now couldn't be part of the family..just name sake daughter in law

Meenu is not Yashpal’s DIL she is the daughter of this Rajwansh house ....her husband deserted her / ditched her/ she was not accepted by InLaws (that part is yet to be revealed ) 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Meenu is not Yashpal’s DIL she is the daughter of this Rajwansh house ....her husband deserted her / ditched her/ she was not accepted by InLaws (that part is yet to be revealed ) 

no dear I was talking about my situation. Not meenakshi. She is the daughter of that house.

meen123 thumbnail

no dear I was talking about my situation. Not meenakshi. She is the daughter of that house.

sorry to hear that.🤗 I do like to think not all people are same but its good to be wary

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Some MILs are pathetic that way, they don't want the DIL to have happiness because their happiness was snatched away or they want to control the son... One of my friend's friend had a love marriage and her MIL was a widow... the MIL literally used to behave like a wife to the son than the mother. Accompanied the son everywhere - shopping, functions, work related stuff - once in a while the wife got to accompany the two of them.  And the husband also always listened to the mom. The friend used to be so scared of doing something that will make her MIL unhappy... felt so bad for her! But we always told her to not lose her self-worth and constantly asked her to prioritize herself over her MIL and most importantly to care less about what her MIL thought of her. Took a very long time, but eventually she was able to not give too much importance to the MIL and her married life is much better now...  sending you hugs dear, I can imagine how unbearable some MILs can be smiley31