Bahu Begum

Episode 1 : Brief Update (Started with Bang !!!)

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Bahu Begum as name suggests show has rocked in its debut episode. 

Picturization & DOP: I love bright shows which have good amount of light. Love how each detail of grand Nawab Set and clothes jewellery Jhoomar and everything looked so beautiful.

Story : Razia Begum and her helper Yasmin Khala discussing about their kids Nikaah and Noor being Younger Bahu Begum. Razia gifts some Jewellery to one of the maid servant and tells how she has given her Zuban to Yasmin Khala about Azaan Noor. There arrives Suraiya Begum and her hubby ( Razia's Dewar and Devrani I guess). Suraaiya is evil funny character with a Cat. Both are not ready with this Begum deal of Azaan Noor

Noor on other hand is a typical street smart girl. Dancing in some wedding and misunderstands that a Uncle is molesting her so she slaps him hard. Later she reach Dargah and apologizes for her mistake in a funny way. There she meets Shayra behind that wall. Shayra tells Noor how she shouldnt make deals with Allah and rather apologize that Uncle. Noor asks her not to give advice and  doesnt understand and leaves.

Razia  and Yasmin reach Dargah with other maids. She meets some Dadaji/Maulvi i guess. She asks him to bless Azaan Noor and shows Pic of her. Maulvi Dadaji is bit worried and feels something is wrong.

Yasmin khala tells Razia that Azaan has come back. Both Mother Son have sweet reunion and the scene was very well shot.

Here that Maid who was gifted Kangan falls on ground and breaks lamp. Both Azaan Noor reach there. Razia notice that her maid's hubby has second wife. Razia scolds that guy. But he states how in religion they have 4 Nikaah rule. He taunts Razia how her Husband left her. Azaan gets agitated and beats that guy. Shayra arrives and cools down Azaan. She calmly tells that Islam is misused and how people used as convenience. 

So Razia goes in past & remembers how her hubby left her with Azaan.

Razia asks Azaan about Shayra and he reveals she is her love life. Everyone shocked. Razia tells she has given her zubaan already. Azaan asks about that &  Noor arrives. She looks angry and episode ends.

Precap : Azaans Chacha tells that history will repeat as his elder bro also had two wives and even Azaan will have two wives namely Shayra Noor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I really loved the concept.. No matter people calls it cheating and all.. This show takes a stand against polygamy indirectly (First episode). Ekta should learn something atleast from this show. Aha aha Kzk 😏

Other than the cast is fantabulous and stunning... Very popular cast i must say... My favourite Mohammad Nazim once Saathiya's Ahem...❤

Then Amrapali, Simone, Samiksha, Arjit all are amazing. 😘😘😘

I saw Diana for the first time but her acting his very good. ❤

But if here is any Ib fan ? Did you noticed it is the same Oberoi mansion in a different avatar. I just loved the set and offcourse and cinematography.

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks ...

This helps for the new comers ....

Have you done analysis for other episodes ?

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Thabassum19

Thanks ...

This helps for the new comers ....

Have you done analysis for other episodes ?

hi Thabs Hru kaha ho mam