Posted: 4 years ago

Hola!

I hope you all are doing good! I know I have been out lately. But hey, I promise I am working on Fragrances. Pinky promise!

However, I wanted to treat y'all to an OS. This is a part of the Love series that I have been writing. Check out the other two if you haven't already.

LOVE: ON TRIP

LOVE: ON BOARD

Anyways, do comment and please don't be silent readers. *Pouting :(*

Also, Kids shoo away, this is not your forte :D

Read Away!

[Unedited]

“What the f**k? Get off your dirty paws off me,” he yelled moving an inch away.

“What will you do if I don’t, you ruined my project, you dumbass,” she looked rather pissed and ready to skin him alive.

“I didn’t, you DELAYED the submission, KUSHI GUPTA, and you have the nerve to come to my party,” he pushed her slightly, his eyes raging intently.

“Yeah, right, if I had known it was YOUR party, then I would not have stepped 100m near it, crazy bug,” she taunted. They started gaining attention and people sighed wishing this would end soon.

“What did you just call me?” Arnav groaned as he took another step towards her, his brown eyes glowing with all the reflection of the pool’s lights.

“Damn right, crazy bug, oh, wait, is that a pig? I don’t mind,” she sneered as she stood her ground.

“KHUSHI, ARNAV… guys cut it out,” Gaurav walked in and so did his girlfriend and Khushi’s best friend, Pamela.

“Khushi let it go,” Pam asked as she tried to pull her a little away with her loose gray college sweater.

“For once will you both be civil,” Gaurav yelled, gritting his teeth, relentlessly standing in between them.

“Oh, I am very civil with your monster sister, she is the one pushing the wrong buttons,” Arnav looked at a frustrated Gaurav in the eye.

“Khushi go inside and get a drink,” Gaurav ordered, and she chuckled humorlessly.

“Yeah, push that friend of yours into the pool, maybe he will calm down and ask him to go buy some brain,” Khushi threw those last words and sprinted off into the campus housing.

“What did you just say?” she could hear Arnav’s voice behind her, she turned over her shoulder and showed her middle finger and smiled rather sweetly.

With that, she walked into the coed housing and walked straight up to her room.

“Khushi, are you alright?” she heard Pam’s worried voice behind her. She nodded with a slight smile. Pam was about her height, 5’ 5” and looked really pretty in that silver dress that hugged tightly to her slim body.  

“Come on, let’s watch some movies,” Pam suggested as she walked beside her but Khushi stopped.

“You go and have some fun, I am yet to study for the exams. I am fine. Totally. You go and have fun. 

We got to cram for exams anyways from tomorrow, now go, shoo,” she gently pushed her to the music-filled room.

“Are you sure?” she looked at her still not convinced.

“Yep, go,” she nudged her to go and Pam sighed, hugging her briefly and leaving.

“And don’t get too nasty with my brother, I don’t want to be an aunt anytime soon,” she grinned making her laugh.

“Get lost, creep,” she grinned back and walked away.

Khushi walked to the elevator and pressed the button. The building was completely empty. Everyone was at the party downstairs. As soon as the elevator descended to the floor, she walked in and pressed the 8th floor and before the doors shut, someone walked in.

“Where do you think you are going?”

Arnav Singh Raizada stood there in all his 6’2” muscular form.

“What the hell are you doing here?” she stood equally angry at him.

“You are such a f**king prick,” he grunted as he stood challengingly.

“Is that so?” she asked, narrowing her gaze to him.

“One hell of a tease,” he muttered taking one huge step and pinning her to the elevator’s doors and as soon as she felt his body so close

to her, she moaned in relief.

He pulled her one leg and wound it around him and spread kisses all over her neck. She felt his hardness poke right at her center and she groaned in frustration.

The Rest is on the BLOG! :)
🤣

'Kay, how'z dat? Creepy? Crazy? Lemme know your best thougths. Hehehehe

Edited by coolie001 - 4 years ago

Nice one,please send me the blog link

Heyy nice start.... csn u plzzz give me the blog link to finish it off... plzzz

Hi can you please share your blog link 

Thanks 

Loved it totally! Desperately want to read what happens next. Can you please send me the blog link?

interesting, how to get Blog access

Originally posted by crazyweird

Hi can you please share your blog link 

Thanks 

Hey, I am unable send the personal message to you. Your inbox is full.

Deleted the box a bit so should be able to now

Thanks for letting me know

Hi the story is awesome.

Edited by arkuav - 4 years ago

Hey,can u plz share the blog link...I want to read further