No Fandom Wars Please

Posted: 4 years ago

Okay so we are part of a new forum, so far so good guys,we have kept the conversations very positive  and I am expecting we remain in our best conduct of behaviour including me

If anyone has a different opinion, we have to respect it, we don't have to agree on their opinion, we can disagree, but even if there is a debate, it should happen without hurting anyone's feelings 

We all should feel comfortable in the forum without having the feeling that, someone is judging us, everyone should feel fearless to express themselves the way they want to

Not making sarcastic or personal comments, sometimes sarcastic comments hurt more than abusive language and can affect the real life of members

That is all what I have to say, please guys be inclusive towards anyone and it is okay if someone dislikes a character you like, you don't have to get defensive if such things take place, as long as someone is expressing his or her feelings in a respectful way, it is alright 

But, yes even if you dislike a character, don't bring the hate to the person playing the role and keep the disliking to the character 

Lastly, let's have a blast in this forum, it has been a long time since I have had  a positive forum experience, let's bring the positivity and empower one another 

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for coming up with this post Maha ...it's true that we can share our view points here and discuss about the show or the characters but don't come up with hurtful comments against a particular actor personal life or behaviour whom you don't even know ...it would be good if members are aware about the rules out here. ..we are here to support the show and actors whom we like ..not for the cat fights ...