Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK Live Written Update Ep:86, 15 July 2019

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Mishti is in her room thinking about Abir's question of why she came fighting with the cyclone to save him---------that she told him that she should be the first one to know the relationship with painting vaali----- she(painting vaali) feels the same way for him the way he does---whenever he closes his eyes he sees her, he only hears her voice and Mishti smiles and almost says I love you. 

Bade Papa and Badi Maa enters the room and asks her if she's okay KuKu alliance? They dont want to repeat their past mistakes not asking Kuhu about Miskun alliance. Mishti assures them she is very happy as she has them both as her strength and Kuku is best. Bade papa is worried about Meenakshi's changing tunes every turn, whether Kuhu will be happy or not. Mishti assures them that she will ensure KUKU"s happiness and is hopeful for the future--------------------------Kuhu listens to all of it and gets emotional while Kunal messages her asking if the plan has moved on?

Abir calls Mishti but she refuses to answer in front of Badi Maa. BM insists that he must have imp to say regarding tmrw' shopping so she should pick up. On receiving the call, Mishti informs indirectly that Abir is saying Hi to BM..Abir corrects her that its Hi beautiful for her. BM happily answers that he doesn't need to flatter her, she'll pray for him and asks if they are going tmrw for shopping . He answers that as she said there might be a girl waiting for him na-----s--------Mishti says he doesn't need to come. Abir replies he's coming for Kunal. BM shuts them both up that they both love siblings and Abir says that only BM cares for him, rest of the world doesn't.. BM humors him that he is such a nice boy... Abir then goes further that he is a gem according to Nanu and BM agrees and she leaves.

Mishti jokes that how is Abir-every girl's best friend as he said himself to be Heera- a diamond? Abir asks her again why she saved her from burning car to which she answers that she has gone mad and that she would never do it again🤣she hangs up

Kuhu aati hai room me ki mai i love you ni kahungi. Mishti puchti hai kyu? ------Parallely Kunal same keh raha hai mai ni kahrunga to Abir..i.e extra efforts impress/woo krne ke liye. Because ladkiyan zyada expect krti hai..Last time bhai se poetry, flowers karvaye and kuch ni hua. Kunal wait karega Kuhu ko feelings batane ke liye(janaab ko jake batao she has said it multiple times now). Abir agree ni krta , kehta jo dil me hai bata do. Kunal ko lagta hai vo importance lose kr dega agar vo pehle bolega. Abir kehta pyar me ego ni aata..  Same Mishti asks ki kya fark padta hai..Kuhu keh ri hai ki mai to bol chuki hun baar baar bolungi to meri value khatm ho jayegi. Mishti soch me pad gyi and maan gajati ki main bhi pehle ni bolungi as Mishti ko Kuhu pe bharosa hai pyar ke maamle me.. .......Kuhu Kunal message kr k batati hai Mishti maan gyi..bt Abir samajdaar hai saare lot me

Varsha and Jasmeet are trying to convince BM for Sourav and Mishti alliance as Kuhu asked personally for this. BM was not agreeing but then went into thinking mode------Kuhu is relieved that she'll finally know what Mishti feels, if Kunal is even right about thinking there is something going on with Abir and Mishti. Why did Mishti had to love Kunal's brother in all the  world?

Meenu is on phone with Kunal being sorry for including him in this plan and that she'll come and drop Abir at the shopping area once they are free from hospital. She asks him specially to be careful of his words to Kuhu as she is just a pawn in all this, that blame should never come to him.----------------------------Kuhu Mishti arrive and Kunal entres with Kuhu...Mishti is waiting for Abir thinking he might be upset as she didn't answer his ques previous night----------------------inside the saleswoman  misunderstands Kuhu for Mishti as fiancee. Kunal clarifies that he is engaged to Kuhu now and then enters Mishti and somehow saleswoman knows Mishti..drama ensues --Kunal asks Mishti to leave as situation is awkward. Mishti answers him why they are making it awkward. She is here for Kuhu and they should get along and be polite to each other. Kunal refuses to do so as she was the one to reject and insult him. Other people there are whispering that the guy got rejected and got allied to her sister and Mishti rebukes that it is none of their business---------------Abir enters and hears the part That "yes she broke the engagement, so?" Mishti asks Kunal to forget it And Kunal told her that he can't.

Abir takes Kunal away asking Mishti to just let it be and not follow them. Kuhu blames Mishti that she was the one to reject Kunal so whole world knows and wont forget and she shouldn't be there with them. Mishti questions that when she wanted her help then she came to him, now that she got what she wanted so she should go? Mishti feels bad that does Abir also feel the same?

Nidhi enters in yelling mode that there had been drama in the market because Mishti had rejected Kunal and people are talking about it. Parul asked her that why didn't she talk back? Abir tries to soothes them all that there has been misunderstanding and Kunal over-reacted. Kunal tells everyone that Mishti is proclaiming that she rejected him to everyone. Nidhi asks Ben Ba to ask Mahs to keep Mishti away. Abir asks them would they keep him away during Kunal's marriage if someone asks?. nanu supports Abir's decision of not making such demands

Precap: Meenu is throwing get together and misinforms Mishti of the date of the party. Patel aunty is making fun of Meenu and Kunal as they are from broken family. No one would be with them. Meenu calls Mishti and tells party is on for today not for tmrw and hence misunderstanding

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail

Damn this was so hard to write...I better distract myself with daily work right now....

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you Meen , for the WU .. Assuming things worsens a situation .. the cause of all MU’s is not having a conversation .... chalo dekhte hain yeh track kitna lamba khichte hain ..

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you Meen , for the WU .. Assuming things worsens a situation .. the cause of all MU’s is not having a conversation ..

dont thank me...I hated it with absolute passion writing for this one and dreading for 2mrw's

she is a player, i have to give her that

Related image

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think abir will misunderstand mishti, but her bade papa will support her.

He is wise and knows the tricks  meenu can be upto.

Maybe abir will decide to  reduce his contact with mishti till kuku marriage, and mishti will be hurt and agree to meet sourav.

Bade papa is right to dissaprove of the match , but kuku deserve each other .

Feel bade papa and ma love mishti even more than kuhu and tgry woukd definateky not want to get her married in that meenu ‘s family from hell.

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

dont thank me...I hated it with absolute passion writing for this one and dreading for 2mrw's

she is a player, i have to give her that

Related image

she is vindictive ., i find it so immature ..going to what lengths just to ensure that Mish is hurt and out of her son’s life .. send the terrible trio to some place of no return .

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

I think abir will misunderstand mishti, but her bade papa will support her.

He is wise and knows the tricks  meenu can be upto.

Maybe abir will decide to  reduce his contact with mishti till kuku marriage, and mishti will be hurt and agree to meet sourav.

Bade papa is right to dissaprove of the match , but kuku deserve each other .

Feel bade papa and ma love mishti even more than kuhu and tgry woukd definateky not want to get her married in that meenu ‘s family from hell.

Bade Papa should be able to see into her schemes,that is the only thing i'm sure of

Sutapasima thumbnail

Lobed the MisBir moment in the beginning ... kunal is hateworthy right now ..hope he changes for the better .. 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks meen for the update.

So this is the plan of Maa-Beta to create misunderstanding between Mishbir.👏

It's gonna be tough for us to watch again the same planning and plotting against Mishti.

High time for Badepapa or Abir to connect all the dots and bring out the actual face of this so called lady Meenakshi Rajvansh. Kyun ke baaki sabke akal ghaas charne gaye hei.

BTW loved the precap,what a slap on BB's face. First time i loved Mrs Parekh's taunt.😃

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I officially hate Meenkuku