Nach Baliye 9

Earlier host jodi - disgusting publicity

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Releasing news aboutDivyanka-Vivek hosting Nach 9. Then releasing about V's illnes and hospital visit - there are so many folks who suffer so much more than these people who are unbearable with their social media and publicity posts everyday - from hospital anniversary cake or pre-anniversary travel videos or canceling anniversary travel to London or D welcoming her husband home with flowers - why so much publicity of their private life. 

No other actor Jodi does so much publicity - all that remains to be publicized is their time doing private things. Please stop - Have some decency and respect your private space.

Not watching this Nach 9 if this uncultured people host or take the stage and talk more of their stupid story. Had enough of it last season when they snatched the award from deserving 1st and 2nd runner-ups.

Edited by sun2011 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

GET OVER IT!!! FOR GODS SAKE
Divyanka deserved it! Not your damn Sanaya! Im so sick of the fact that you fans are still hung up on last year. Get over it. New season, new jodis.

Thank you!

DiJijRockz thumbnail

Juju wents insides hopital becas hims loiver brokes ok. Di brangs cakes why yous getting to much hots I no sees I say. Mine Di gets flovers to juju pour Di. You says likes mine Muma. I tells mine Muma looks mine Di gets flover mine muma say shuts up you Melya yous goes inside kichen Melya an makes flover breds. I cry only cry.

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiJijRockz

Juju wents insides hopital becas hims loiver brokes ok. Di brangs cakes why yous getting to much hots I no sees I say. Mine Di gets flovers to juju pour Di. You says likes mine Muma. I tells mine Muma looks mine Di gets flover mine muma say shuts up you Melya yous goes inside kichen Melya an makes flover breds. I cry only cry.

Wents insides hospitals okay Abba dabba jabba

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Divyanka deserved it! Not your damn Sanaya! Im so sick of the fact that you fans are still hung up on last year. Get over it. New season, new jodis.

Thank you!

Okay We Get it Calm down y getting hyperactive like di🤣

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Atleast stop speaking bad about a aperson who was hospitalized! She is a big star so her news wud come big. 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Thank you!

k

More than getting over anything it's difficult to digest that without shadow of a doubt - the worst dancing  Jodi out the whole bunch-Diyanka n Hubby clinches the victory thanks to her Star Plus Bahu tag. If she deserved anything then that's zillat ke ladoos for the obvious rigged win. 

And no, I'm not no Sanaya fan, just calling it the way it is. 

Hands down Sanam-Abigail were rightful, deserving winners.