Farewell post to silsila ❤❤

Posted: 4 years ago

This is my first post for the silsila as topic maker😆 always used to ask others to make one post for me😂 finally i am making it one😎

This post is for all the silsila fans come and write your experience with silsila show and forum. I know their is still 4 episode left but woh can start from noe on right?😉

1. Why you start watching show? Or for whom

2. What is your expectations from show and did it live up with it?

3. Who is your fav character?

4. One character you love to troll the most

5. Most favorite scene of Mishaan&rihaan &mishveer&parnav

6. Most favorite scene of dadi with ruhaan/mishti/pari.

7. Most favorite ship of the show

8. Most favorite bond of the show 

9. What is the most fav scene of the character or couple that made you fan of them

10. What did silsila gave to you

11. Your last word

I hope everyone participated in the thread 🤗 let's forget everything and revisit the memory of silsila.

I hope I  made sense with the post. First time banaya hai. Mistake ho jaye tho bachi ko maaf kardena😆

Teju 

Expected for the development of mishaan relationship...I feel it rushed up.....not only mishaan all the characters development was rushed up...

1.Mishti & Ruhaan 2.Arnav 

Pari

Mishaan :Night episode sharing their past

Rihaan:Sorry I dont have any

Mishveer:Ring selecting for mishti

Parnav:i like parnav all scenes bcoz pari dont hesitate anytime to go to arnav 

Dadi and ruhaan scene during holi

Mishaan

Mishaan

9. What is the most fav scene of the character or couple that made you fan of them

Mishti bday scene

Pranu,Vartu,Diya,Swati,Sree,Arfa and few more frnds and frustration sometimes😜

11. Your last word

Good to see TejNal performance....would like to see them again in a good show

Thanks for making this post😊

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago

Kunal Jaising off course 😆

I wanted them to develop RiHaan and MisHaan properly. I was in for the love triangle but 

With MisHaan, yes, upto the point Mishti behaved sane but disappointed that they left RiHaan midway.

None  🤣 earlier it was Ruhaan and Pari. 

Ruhaan 🤣

• MisHaan : MishVeer engagement scene, the night they talked about their parents and Jungle scenes as well. 
  • RiHaan: terrace scene, photo shoot, pari hugging Ruhaan, Ruhaan asking her  not to compromise on her self respect 
  • MishVeer : Veer giving Mishti her fav ring
  • Parnav: Recent one when Pari thought Mishti loves Ruhaan

With Ruhaan: holi scene

With Mishti and Pari I don't think there's any meaningful scene 

MisHaan 

RiHaan

RiHaan terrace scene

Kunal as romantic hero and u guys are friends 🤗

11. Your last word

I'm happy for Teju and Kunal that they got to do this show which set a bench mark for a daily web show and is going to be longest web show till date. I'm glad that I got to watch Kunal's some extremely brilliant scenes. I'm disappointed that Aneri was sidelined badly. But I'm more than happy that we got closer due to this show 😘😘😘 🤗

I forgot to add that I badly wanted to apologise Veer fans and Mishti fans. Sorry guys I might have hurt you people but I never meant to. So let bygones be bygones and leave on a good note 🤗

Edited by Haalim - 4 years ago

[QUOTE=HeartBeat321]

This is my first post for the silsila as topic makersmiley36 always used to ask others to make one post for me😂 finally i am making it onesmiley16

This post is for all the silsila fans come and write your experience with silsila show and forum. I know their is still 4 episode left but woh can start from noe on right?smiley2

My reason to watch this show is Teju❤️

To be frank I didn't have any expectations at the beginning but after a point of time expected a lot from MisHaan story ..It went gd till Sacrifice drama❤️ ..At the end it didn't live up to my expectations💔

Mishti , Ruhaan & Arnav

I didn't troll any character much but I think I trolled Veer the most calling him Ex&Gem😛

Also I trolled CVS the most😉

Almost all scenes of MisHaan are my fav till the SD..But the scenes after Bday fiasco,jungle track,Ruhaan taking a stand for Mishti before Veer's mom has a special place in my heart❤️

Mishti crying her heart out after Ruhaan ignoring her calls was another fav scene😭

Arnav backing MishRi at Veer's Party was also my favorite scene⭐️

Ruhaan talking to Daadi during Holi ..Ruhaan talking to Ansh while doing first aid

It's obvious..Only MisHaan❤️

Of course it's MisHaan again..Next Ruhaan&Ansh , Mishti&Ansh, Mishti&ArNav , Bua & Mishti, Pari&her delusion😛

I shipped MisHaan from the promo itself..But the pool scene after the prank kiss made me a MisHaan fan forever❤️

Silsila gave me many memories... For the 1st time I became admin for an AT😛 I got many friends in the Forum and also on Twitter. It gave me besties like Diyu,Vartu,Swati,Sush,Sree ..You guys are the best❤️🤗..And many friends like Ray,Sujata,Arfa,Shiny,Anshi,Uni and many😃Though many times I differ with many ppl opinions, I always like to have conversations with all of you ppl. I like Mili's analysis, Chandu's creative posts,Silpa's positive comments and especially Piou's sixers(I feel all your comments are like sixers) Sorry if I forget any names but I liked the interaction with most of the ppl here

11. Your last word

I loved Silsila(not the SD drama😡) and the forum so much..It gave me many memories..Will miss the interactions and arguments that happened here😛 If I'd hurt any one with my comments, I apologize..At the end it is a show for entertainment and we all are here to enjoy and have fun😃

I hope everyone participated in the thread smiley31 let's forget everything and revisit the memory of silsila.

I hope I  made sense with the post. First time banaya hai. Mistake ho jaye tho bachi ko maaf kardenasmiley36

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago

Uni, pehli ball mei sixer maar di ! Such a positive thread. Thank you for making this 🤗

I started watching the show for mauhaan FB's. I am a die hard ishaan Khanna fan.

I was expecting to see a lot of mauhaan Shaadi and post wedding scenes, including SR and scenes with little Mishti, but no, I didn't get any of them 

Ruhaan and Arnav

Only one? I like to troll any character if wrong, and support any character if right. Including ruhaan 🤣

Mishaan - has to be the scene in the balcony when they speak whole night about their past. The ambience, bg was just perfect.

Rihaan - the initial scene from the police station when ruhaan supports Pari saying she should keep her self respect above anything

Mishveer - emm, the scene when he gifts Mishti the ring of her choice. I felt it was so thoughtful of him to understand she didn't like the ring of his mom's choice. Also the name change on passport to veer Khanna. It shows how much he loves her.

Rihaan - lot of them, but I like how arnav supports Pari and is always there for her.

None actually, sorry but Dadi is a disappointment considering how supportive she was to mauli in season 1.

Mishaan of course.

Mishti-pari and su bua - dadi ( they are too good friends)

The scene when Pari took a stand for Mishti when veer was insulting her and arnav disowned his job and supported the girls. Arnav became my ⭐boy

The character Ishaan Khanna and the actor Kunal Jai Singh 🤗🤗 and all of you guys.

Have a long list starting from s1 - Ritzu, Silpa, chandu, mili, poorabh, nandy, sudha, sabhayata, poiu, anahi, Mona and all the mauhaan paltan 🤗 

S2 ke baare mei Kya bolu? I met a lot of amazing people - Anshi (like I ask you is there anything you don't know?), Uni, Haalim, Arfa, pranu, Vartika and others whom I have interacted with. There is something I learnt from each of you. 

11. Your last word

It was wonderful to be part of this silsila journey, we going through the emotions of the characters and creating a bond between ourselves. Thank you everyone for teaching me something, and also bearing my non sense sometimes. Everything we discussed here is a part of the show and the characters. Nothing personal. If I ever did hurt anyone, my heartfelt apologies. Hope to meet you all some day in another forum. Good luck all of you 🤗🤗

All the best to all the actors who were part of the show for their future projects and I hope kj doesn't take a long break and come back soon with some challenging character may be a psychopath 🤣

Edited by sweetzzz - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sahisri

Entidi😜

Res res anta

Mari alochinchi time teesukuni raayali Kada😁

Originally posted by pranurosid

Mari alochinchi time teesukuni raayali Kada😁

History rasthunnavaa😜😜

for Teju of course and TejNal were my dream pair so mujhe tho dekhna hi tha

silsila ke starting me meri ek hi wish thi ki MisHaan ko kunan jaise na banaye aur kunan ko justify karne ke liye MisHaan ko use na kare and yes silsila is lived up to my this expectation😃 but then I started to expect a lot from CVs and CVs disappointed me many times😭

MisHaan > Arnav > Buva

ummm I don't think I trolled anyone but if I did it must be veer babu😆

MisHaan : All MisHaan scenes are my fav 😃except Mirchi epi😡. My most fav scene is Ruhaan's 1st dream (don't ask me why even I don't know😆)

RiHaan (not fav just liked) : The terrace scene where he suggests her not to change and be the way you are...

MishVeer (not fav just liked) : 1st MishVeer scene where he gifts her a ring and recent phone convo where he questions  mishti about her plan 

ParNav : there is no particular scene... my reason to ship ParNav is Arnav's love for pari that's it

and you missed MisHAnsh and RuHaAnsh 😔

all  scenes of MishAnsh and RuhaAnsh are my fav 😃

with Ruhaan : holi scene and after Mishti's B'day scene

with Mishti : ummm I think none but I liked the scenes where dadi praises mishti infront of laundry man and when dadi took stand for mishti against Veer's Mom.

with pari (not fav just liked) : The scene where dadi gives mauli's jewelries to pari and ask her to give them to mishti.

and I liked her scenes with Ansh and Arnav too and I liked her scene with Arnav and Veer after ansh's drama ( when he was not opening the door) too.

obviously MisHaan❤️❤️❤️ 

MisHaan > Mishti - Buva , RuhaAnsh ,MishNav, MishRi, MishAnsh

Arnav the way he handled his HB , his love for pari and his friendship with MishRi 

aahh I just love him❤️

bahut kuch 

1. from a silent reader I became an active member on IF 

2. Amazing friends like vartu, diyu, sush, pranu, achu, arfa,  and few more

3. my MisHaan

11. Your last word

love MisHaan and I want to see TejNal together again as couple in another show 

I will miss silsila days, our discussions, our arguments, our banter 

I will miss you MisHaanians... love you guys for this amazing journey❤️🤗 vartuu, diyu, sush, pranu, ray, arfa, anshi, unisha, sujatha love you guys I'm missing our banter and our discussion about MisHaan, those days are memorable for me❤️ CVs ruined everything 😡

unisha love you for this post❤️🤗

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

This is my first post for the silsila as topic maker😆 always used to ask others to make one post for me😂 finally i am making it one😎

This post is for all the silsila fans come and write your experience with silsila show and forum. I know their is still 4 episode left but woh can start from noe on right?😉

11. Your last word

I hope everyone participated in the thread 🤗 let's forget everything and revisit the memory of silsila.

I hope I  made sense with the post. First time banaya hai. Mistake ho jaye tho bachi ko maaf kardena😆

After so many days came here...And much needed post ..Will miss silsila 2 team to the core especially tejnal 

1) watched silsila 1 .. fed up with flip-flops decided to not.watch season 2 bt when they announced tejnal as cast i changed my mind..As I love teju n kunal n they r my dream pair

2) i expected much more from.this show bt got bjkt ...I didn't expect sacrifice drama

3) ruhan and arnav...Even.though they butchered misthi..My love never fade out on her like ruhan love fr mishti..Yeah bt annoyed to the extent

4) i like pari bt i don't like cry baby side of her..So I like her trolling fr her childishness n i don't like veer so I like trolling him..Bt now I don't know im ok with him

5) all mishan scenes , liked rihan scenes untill pari. Realised her so called love, mishveer break up scene😆 and all pranav scenes..Special mention mishti arnav pari scenes..When mishto was insulted by veer ..The way antav gave back to veer n held.misth n pari hands n.came.out

6) I'm die hard  fan of mouli n radhika bond...Bt literally i hate dadi here..Even one scene also didn't touched my heart

7) always mishan

8) fav bond:silsila.cast n beer bottle, ruhan n camera, mishti n her unneccary anger,pari n her delusion, ansh n his cigars , veer n his manipulative parents, arnav n his one side love , bua n her swag wala attitude , taani n her gorrila bf, radhika n her kunal mere baccha jaap

9) as I.watched for tejanl their.first scene is.enough to fall for.them..Bt that one.scene which touched my heart unknown to me is..When.misthi hit.him with red rose s that pain in her eyes..Such an awesome scene

And when arnav started supporting.pari  even.thougjh he loves her..That's so nice

10) my dream paid tejnal, want to c them again...N s1 gave mouhan  .It gave isthi

Love aditi, shakti, dd,kinshuk, rajdeep, jayaji little pari mishti ansh , teju, kunal , arnav  aneri veer,ansh bujji, love them.all

11) all the best to entire cast n crew...We loved the.charcters, trolled them, hated them, supported them, but we never ignored.them..n every journey has an end..n now it's end, we have to move on..tq fr entertaining us..each n every person of cast  n crew worked a hard n entertained us..tq so much guys

Once again all d best...wish to c every individual in one r other shows

Bt hope for tejnal again finger crossed

Will miss silsila cast a lot..now my main problem is how can i wake up at 7..I vl becum lazy n wake up some wat late..so I vl b late to.classes also😂 jokes apart I'm accostumed watching it early morning while sipping green tea

Will miss forum members..even though I'm not.active...when I'm.free I'm reading posts

Tq TM for making this post