Farewell post to silsila ❀❀ - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

1. Why you start watching show? Or for whom- For Teju

2. What is your expectations from show and did it live up with it? -There was no much expectations 

3. Who is your fav character? Mishti arnav Bua and lastly ruhaan

4. One character you love to troll the most- I dont troll in public..but have trolled pari in my mind million times 

5. Most favorite scene of Mishaan&rihaan &mishveer&parnav- For mishaan-the scene after their fight on Mishtis  bday and the last scene in the jungle where she looks back at him, For rihaan- i do not remember. Mishveer- their ring scene, Parnav- no fav since arnav was always heartbroken

6. Most favorite scene of dadi with ruhaan/mishti/pari- Holi scene, then when dadi ask mishti to arrange admission for tani 

7. Most favorite ship of the show- Mishaan

8. Most favorite bond of the show - Initially used to like Mishri, then Bua-Arnav and Bua-Mishti

9. What is the most fav scene of the character or couple that made you fan of them- For Mishti- where she blasts on everyone regarding kunal was wrong , and when she ask bua if she loves veer and lastly mishtis bday scene where everyone gives her bday bumps (i have seen that scene already 1000 times)

10. What did silsila gave to you- All thanks to silsila forum for giving me best friends /sisters -Vartu , swatu, diyu, pranu, sush and nandy as well (Miss u nandy). I love you all soo much.....

11. Your last word- I loved the show and the show was handled well till the sacrifice track...after that show has become such a torture (no comments) but i will cherish the best memories i had while watching this show..and love you all...lastly wanna appreciate tejasswi for delivering such a brilliant performance..take a bow girl....

Thank you Heartbeat321 for creating this thread...

1. Why you start watching show? Or for whom

I started watching this season for Teju & TejNal

2. What is your expectations from show and did it live up with it?

I wanted them to develop MisHaan story in mature way & no cheating    angle in S2.  they fulfilled my wish till the SD track started. SD track     disspoineted me so much. 

3. Who is your fav character?

Mishti & Ruhaan❀️

4. One character you love to troll the most

It's a tie b/w Veer & PariπŸ˜†

5. Most favorite scene of Mishaan&rihaan &mishveer&parnav

MisHaan - All MisHaan scenes r my favourite, Their first convo,       Ruhaan's first sayari for Mishti, Jungle track scenes, kitchen romance,   MisHaan's dance

6. Most favorite scene of dadi with ruhaan/mishti/pari.

None

7. Most favorite ship of the show

MisHaan❀️

8. Most favorite bond of the show 

Mishaan , Mishti-Bua, Arnav-Mishti

9. What is the most fav scene of the character or couple that made you fan of them

I always liked Arnav but became his fan when he took stand for mishti    when veer was insulting her .Arnav is a true friendπŸ‘πŸΌ

10. What did silsila gave to you

Silsila gave me amazing friends like Pranu, Swatu, Sush, Vartu & Sree .β€οΈπŸ€—

11. Your last word

MisHaan is one my fav ITV couple. Love TejNal & hope they work together again as lead pair.❀️

Thanks for making this post πŸ˜Š

Edited by Angelicdiya - 4 years ago

[QUOTE=HeartBeat321]

(My answers are in bold)

This is my first post for the silsila as topic makerπŸ˜† always used to ask others to make one post for meπŸ˜‚ finally i am making it one😎

This post is for all the silsila fans come and write your experience with silsila show and forum. I know their is still 4 episode left but woh can start from noe on right?πŸ˜‰

i liked the casting of the show. 

I wanted to see mishti and ruhaan together. Yes, they did eventually.

Ruhaan

Veer

I liked the romance between mishaan in the studio. I liked all the scenes where arnav cares for pari and supports her.

Ruhaan/mishti/ pari's all the happy scenes with dadi were very good

Mishaan β€οΈ

I liked Mishti and pari's bond πŸ‘πŸΌ

9. What is the most fav scene of the character or couple that made you fan of them

When mishti kissed ruhaan for the first time β˜ΊοΈ

Mishaan as a couple

11. Your last word

Adios amigos...bahot maza aya forum mein mishaan ki baatein karke...all the best to all of you for your future..πŸ‘πŸΌ

I hope everyone participated in the thread πŸ€— let's forget everything and revisit the memory of silsila.

I hope I  made sense with the post. First time banaya hai. Mistake ho jaye tho bachi ko maaf kardenaπŸ˜†

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

This is my first post for the silsila as topic makerπŸ˜† always used to ask others to make one post for meπŸ˜‚ finally i am making it one😎

This post is for all the silsila fans come and write your experience with silsila show and forum. I know their is still 4 episode left but woh can start from noe on right?πŸ˜‰

For Mauli-Ishaan flashbacks

I expected a logical, somewhat realistic story with grey characters. I was disappointed as I found the story irrational, boring and clichΓ©d with terrible characterisations.

Veer, before the break up. After that,  no one

Trolled no-one. I have criticised Misti the most. 

MisHaan - When Misti falls in the kitchen and Ruhaan helps her

RiHaan - Terrace scene

Mish Veer - Engagement scene

ParNav - Most of the scenes before Pari tells Arnav about her love for Ruhaan. 

None. I liked all Dadi-Su Bua scenes, though.

Pari-Arnav. Sigh.  It had great potential. 

Pari - Ruhaan, in a platonic way. 

A fan of no-one. Liked Veer's characterisation before break up. He had a full life - family, fiancΓ©e, friends, work and IMO struck a nice balance between them. 

Loved Aneri's acting in her breakdown scene (where she finds out Misti loves Ruhaan). 

Also, Akshit (Arnav), Dolly (Su Bua)  and the actress playing Tani (don't know her name) were amazing! 

Some new insights and perspectives, especially Nushy1995's point about Malhotras and Ishaan's parenting and IFLove's about the effect of EMA on Radhika.

Also, the people who made the forum a place for me to come back to again and again: Heisenberg23, Nushy1995, Surabhi01 ,Sabhayata, Amolaarohi, Amritat, Naturegirl99, Anshvi, Bladdict (missed your sensible posts)FruitToasty (amazing sense of humour), Deb07, Kaku17, Ruhi122, Ria_9 and Khushbooloves. Would look forward to interacting with you all in other forums. smiley31

11. Your last word

I am terrible at farewells, so thank you HeartBeat321 for making this post. 

I hope everyone participated in the thread πŸ€— let's forget everything and revisit the memory of silsila.

I hope I  made sense with the post. First time banaya hai. Mistake ho jaye tho bachi ko maaf kardenaπŸ˜†

Edited by PranPriye - 4 years ago

1..I started watching the show because my favorite show had ended and I wanted to watch something on tv,..so I tried silsila season 1..watched a few episodes..I had seen drasthi  before but Shakti and Aditi were new to me.. Anyway..I stopped watching for a while when kunan started their nonsense because I couldn’t handle Maulis pain..it was too sad to see her betrayal and humiliation...anyway started watching again just before the leap...I watched kinshuk before so I was excited to see him as Maulis new man.. ..2. I love to troll Kunal ..πŸ˜‚...3. I loved the father daughter scenes ..both Kunal and pari and Ishaan and. Mishty..4. I think my favourite  scene is a mishaan scene ,.when ruhaan is driving after the forest scene...he imagines mishty walking towards the car and the silsila title song  is played..5.silsila is definitely one of the better shows I watched on tv...the acting and cast has been fantastic ..both seasons...6. We’ve had the most amazing chemistry ,.with all our lead couples....Mauhaan, maunal, mishaan..  Sorry about using my own format to answer the questions..

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Indira1211

1..I started watching the show because my favorite show had ended and I wanted to watch something on tv,..so I tried silsila season 1..watched a few episodes..I had seen drasthi  before but Shakti and Aditi were new to me.. Anyway..I stopped watching for a while when kunan started their nonsense because I couldn’t handle Maulis pain..it was too sad to see her betrayal and humiliation...anyway started watching again just before the leap...I watched kinshuk before so I was excited to see him as Maulis new man.. ..2. I love to troll Kunal ..πŸ˜‚...3. I loved the father daughter scenes ..both Kunal and pari and Ishaan and. Mishty..4. I think my favourite  scene is a mishaan scene ,.when ruhaan is driving after the forest scene...he imagines mishty walking towards the car and the silsila title song  is played..5.silsila is definitely one of the better shows I watched on tv...the acting and cast has been fantastic ..both seasons...6. We’ve had the most amazing chemistry ,.with all our lead couples....Mauhaan, maunal, mishaan..  Sorry about using my own format to answer the questions..

Aree no worries their is no format to answer tge questions. I just wanted to make it easy for all. Everyone can add their own. πŸ€— let's revisit the journey of silsila one and two. 

Unisha smiley17smiley27 Rightsmiley17 Not Done Before Chat So smiley9 It's So Good To See This Beautiful Farewell Thread smiley42smiley4smiley31

This is my first post for the silsila as topic makersmiley36 always used to ask others to make one post for meπŸ˜‚ finally i am making it onesmiley16

Budding Pop Good GIF - BuddingPop Good GIFs

This post is for all the silsila fans come and write your experience with silsila show and forum. I know their is still 4 episode left but woh can start from noe on right?smiley2

A- I Guess Entire Forum Knew it smiley4smiley2smiley9as S1 Die Hard Mauhaan/Ishaan -IshTi LoveR smiley17smiley9to be continued..

Want To See MauHaan Fbs/AnIshTi Bond Main Next Fine End To Silsila by Mishaan -Last Triangle cum SD Track Ruined 

Mishti 

Veer Guy smiley36he is tolerable to Troll than Sissy 

Mishaan - Don't remember from Their N number of Scenes smiley16smiley9

-Arnav Taking Both Girls Hand walk away After Giving Jolt To Veer on Party smiley42smiley20

Daadi Telling About Ishaansmiley19 To Ruhaan on Holi Day 

Obvious MiShaan s2 

IshTi πŸ˜πŸ˜ Ruhaan -Ansh, Arnav-Mishti 

To Say inshort It's Related most To S1 Every Scene Of Ishaansmiley42 already Fan of Him Before Entrysmiley17 Dreamed  and Made AdShuk Vmsmiley14 2months Before KMsmiley16 Only He Make Perfect Partner To Mauli /Aditismiley27 In Every Termssmiley14 by Presentation of Real Divine LOVE in Pure Formsmiley20 And it Exactly came True even The Starting Letter Name with "I"=MIsmiley27

MauHaansmiley42 IshTismiley42 

Many Memoriessmiley31smiley27smiley31many Dear Friends πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘including S1 and S2 .Thanks To All who Tolerated Me smiley9smiley4 

As a Show S1 With Ishaan😍😍 Everything I wish To see Through his Authentic Role came Truesmiley20 Flip flops Wat ever Cvs Tried It is Always Converted To Witness Such Iconic Charactersmiley42smiley27Who Destined Maulismiley27partner smiley42Mishti Father😍😍 

KMsmiley27Aditismiley27Responses To Vms and Messages smiley42smiley40

Pw(Anahi),Ritzy, Shilpa,Sancheeta,Sweetz,Tania,Chirpy,Nandy,Indira, Pious,Vardhini My Fellow Kinshukians, MauHaan AT Members smiley31missed many smiley38smiley27Now 😌😌

Milismiley27Your are my Most Fav Through Silsila smiley27smiley31 

Pranu,Arfa,Vartika,Swaassp,Saisree, Shree, Sudha,AngelicDiya, Anshi, Unisha, most of Members here smiley31smiley27 Who Ever Interacted smiley9smiley20felt Glad smiley4πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Cherished TimeπŸ’πŸ’ 

Thanks To All πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘  

11. Your last word

Last word mm 😡😡 nope smiley9smiley16smiley17 

We Enjoyed, Shared in This Forum Space Through This Show πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ WishIng  Every One smiley31smiley20smiley14 Success and Happiness in Livessmiley20smiley14smiley4 

I hope everyone participated in the thread smiley31 let's forget everything and revisit the memory of silsila.😍😍

I hope I  made sense with the post. First time banaya hai. Mistake ho jaye tho bachi ko maaf kardenasmiley36 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Want to Write and Express More smiley17smiley36 yesey Farewells likhney ki kabhi mann nahi karta smiley9smiley14 kisibhi forum per gayi kabhi likhi nahi smiley36smiley17 lekin iss thread ko chodneka Mann bhi nahi smiley2smiley17hua 😊😊and it's  Too Good Dear πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ Hope All Participate smiley20smiley17HeartBeat❀

To All Forumvasis smiley4smiley9smiley17Dear Friends smiley31smiley27πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Donuts! GIF - Mmm Donuts Sweets GIFs

Sweets😍😍😍😍Candy GIF - Candy SourGummiWorms Chocolate GIFs

Group Hug GIF - Group Hug GIFs

Hugs Kisses GIF - Hugs Kisses Love GIFs

I started watching in hopes of Mauhaan FBs and Anshti. 

I expected there will be no sacrifice drama but it happened 

Mishti 

Pari and dadi

Mishaan-when mishti to said to ruhaan that ishaan brought muskurahat back to mauli and ruhaan brought same mushkurahat to her

Ruhaan dadi-holiday episode when radhika remembers mauli ishaan kunal death then ruhaan consoles her. 

Mishaan

Ansh ruhaan 

When mishaan decided they both together will face everything after mishti breaking up with veer.

Chance to troll the characters of the show πŸ˜†

11. Your last word

All the best to all the actors for their future projects 

replies in red

Originally posted by vinnas

Unisha smiley17smiley27 Rightsmiley17 Not Done Before Chat So smiley9 It's So Good To See This Beautiful Farewell Thread smiley42smiley4smiley31

This is my first post for the silsila as topic makersmiley36 always used to ask others to make one post for meπŸ˜‚ finally i am making it onesmiley16

Budding Pop Good GIF - BuddingPop Good GIFs

This post is for all the silsila fans come and write your experience with silsila show and forum. I know their is still 4 episode left but woh can start from noe on right?smiley2

A- I Guess Entire Forum Knew it smiley4smiley2smiley9as S1 Die Hard Mauhaan/Ishaan -IshTi LoveR smiley17smiley9to be continued..

Want To See MauHaan Fbs/AnIshTi Bond Main Next Fine End To Silsila by Mishaan -Last Triangle cum SD Track Ruined 

Mishti 

Veer Guy smiley36he is tolerable to Troll than Sissy 

Mishaan - Don't remember from Their N number of Scenes smiley16smiley9

-Arnav Taking Both Girls Hand walk away After Giving Jolt To Veer on Party smiley42smiley20

Daadi Telling About Ishaansmiley19 To Ruhaan on Holi Day 

Obvious MiShaan s2 

IshTi πŸ˜πŸ˜ Ruhaan -Ansh, Arnav-Mishti 

To Say inshort It's Related most To S1 Every Scene Of Ishaansmiley42 already Fan of Him Before Entrysmiley17 Dreamed  and Made AdShuk Vmsmiley14 2months Before KMsmiley16 Only He Make Perfect Partner To Mauli /Aditismiley27 In Every Termssmiley14 by Presentation of Real Divine LOVE in Pure Formsmiley20 And it Exactly came True even The Starting Letter Name with "I"=MIsmiley27

MauHaansmiley42 IshTismiley42 

Many Memoriessmiley31smiley27smiley31many Dear Friends πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘including S1 and S2 .Thanks To All who Tolerated Me smiley9smiley4 

As a Show S1 With Ishaan😍😍 Everything I wish To see Through his Authentic Role came Truesmiley20 Flip flops Wat ever Cvs Tried It is Always Converted To Witness Such Iconic Charactersmiley42smiley27Who Destined Maulismiley27partner smiley42Mishti Father😍😍 

KMsmiley27Aditismiley27Responses To Vms and Messages smiley42smiley40

Pw(Anahi),Ritzy, Shilpa,Sancheeta,Sweetz,Tania,Chirpy,Nandy,Indira, Pious,Vardhini My Fellow Kinshukians, MauHaan AT Members smiley31missed many smiley38smiley27Now 😌😌

Milismiley27Your are my Most Fav Through Silsila smiley27smiley31 

Pranu,Arfa,Vartika,Swaassp,Saisree, Shree, Sudha,AngelicDiya, Anshi, Unisha, most of Members here smiley31smiley27 Who Ever Interacted smiley9smiley20felt Glad smiley4πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Cherished TimeπŸ’πŸ’ 

Thanks To All πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘  

11. Your last word

Last word mm 😡😡 nope smiley9smiley16smiley17 

We Enjoyed, Shared in This Forum Space Through This Show πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ WishIng  Every One smiley31smiley20smiley14 Success and Happiness in Livessmiley20smiley14smiley4 

I hope everyone participated in the thread smiley31 let's forget everything and revisit the memory of silsila.😍😍

I hope I  made sense with the post. First time banaya hai. Mistake ho jaye tho bachi ko maaf kardenasmiley36 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Want to Write and Express More smiley17smiley36 yesey Farewells likhney ki kabhi mann nahi karta smiley9smiley14 kisibhi forum per gayi kabhi likhi nahi smiley36smiley17 lekin iss thread ko chodneka Mann bhi nahi smiley2smiley17hua 😊😊and it's  Too Good Dear πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ Hope All Participate smiley20smiley17HeartBeat❀

To All Forumvasis smiley4smiley9smiley17Dear Friends smiley31smiley27πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Donuts! GIF - Mmm Donuts Sweets GIFs

Sweets😍😍😍😍Candy GIF - Candy SourGummiWorms Chocolate GIFs

Group Hug GIF - Group Hug GIFs

Hugs Kisses GIF - Hugs Kisses Love GIFs

Thank you so much mere ko yeh sikhane ke liye

Thank you so much mere ko yeh sikhane ke liye

So You Got πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³πŸ‘Posting Gifs πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ 

Sikhaneka kya baat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› tum 😳Yesy hi Pakadliya πŸ‘πŸΌ

Enemy Cute GIF - Enemy Cute Good GIFs