Farewell post to silsila ❀❀ - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by vardhinirosid

After so many days came here...And much needed post ..Will miss silsila 2 team to the core especially tejnal 

1) watched silsila 1 .. fed up with flip-flops decided to not.watch season 2 bt when they announced tejnal as cast i changed my mind..As I love teju n kunal n they r my dream pair

2) i expected much more from.this show bt got bjkt ...I didn't expect sacrifice drama

3) ruhan and arnav...Even.though they butchered misthi..My love never fade out on her like ruhan love fr mishti..Yeah bt annoyed to the extent

4) i like pari bt i don't like cry baby side of her..So I like her trolling fr her childishness n i don't like veer so I like trolling him..Bt now I don't know im ok with him

5) all mishan scenes , liked rihan scenes untill pari. Realised her so called love, mishveer break up sceneπŸ˜† and all pranav scenes..Special mention mishti arnav pari scenes..When mishto was insulted by veer ..The way antav gave back to veer n held.misth n pari hands n.came.out

6) I'm die hard  fan of mouli n radhika bond...Bt literally i hate dadi here..Even one scene also didn't touched my heart

7) always mishan

8) fav bond:silsila.cast n beer bottle, ruhan n camera, mishti n her unneccary anger,pari n her delusion, ansh n his cigars , veer n his manipulative parents, arnav n his one side love , bua n her swag wala attitude , taani n her gorrila bf, radhika n her kunal mere baccha jaap

9) as I.watched for tejanl their.first scene is.enough to fall for.them..Bt that one.scene which touched my heart unknown to me is..When.misthi hit.him with red rose s that pain in her eyes..Such an awesome scene

And when arnav started supporting.pari  even.thougjh he loves her..That's so nice

10) my dream paid tejnal, want to c them again...N s1 gave mouhan  .It gave isthi

Love aditi, shakti, dd,kinshuk, rajdeep, jayaji little pari mishti ansh , teju, kunal , arnav  aneri veer,ansh bujji, love them.all

11) all the best to entire cast n crew...We loved the.charcters, trolled them, hated them, supported them, but we never ignored.them..n every journey has an end..n now it's end, we have to move on..tq fr entertaining us..each n every person of cast  n crew worked a hard n entertained us..tq so much guys

Once again all d best...wish to c every individual in one r other shows

Bt hope for tejnal again finger crossed

Will miss silsila cast a lot..now my main problem is how can i wake up at 7..I vl becum lazy n wake up some wat late..so I vl b late to.classes alsoπŸ˜‚ jokes apart I'm accostumed watching it early morning while sipping green tea

Will miss forum members..even though I'm not.active...when I'm.free I'm reading posts

Tq TM for making this post

vardhini how are you?seeing you after long 

I start watching the show for my most favorite actor kunal jai Singh. I will be honest I never wanted kunal to do silsila. I thought that doing silsila is the biggest mistake of kunal's career but now I am glad he did silsila and won many fans β€οΈ I love Ruhaan. Yes I always bash him for his small small mistakes but fan hu uski haq banta hai mera😎  Ruhaan will be always close to my heart. After omkara he is my most fav character. He has his own flaws and lacking but that makes him more special for me. He is imperfect human being with lots of flaws still their is something with him that makes me attracted toward him maybe he is played by kunal that's whyπŸ€” πŸ˜‚ i dont think i can imagine anyone playing ruhaan other than kunal even if i can i don't think i would have love him like i am loving him now😌 (chalo you all can call me biased fan🀣)

I had only two  expectation from the show Ruhaan not turning out another kunal M. Okay confession time i was season 1 viewer who loved kunal M alot in the starting. I love grey characters but rest is history. I knew they can't handle sensitive plot so wanted Ruhaan to loyal to only one and yes the show did live up with my expectation, Ruhaan love only one lady that too more than himself( i had another problem with it but i am happy his heart didn't flip flop. Another expectation was Ruhaan shouldnt become toy in between sisters but hua wohi. Har wish puri ho yeh jaruri nahi🀣

Ruhaan 😎 guess karne walo ko paisa nahi milega. Yeh easy tha🀣🀣 but pari was my most fav character from the first episode till they made dumb and mishti se dere dere pyaar hua❀ i love both sisters equally but Ruhaan is my man❀

Again that Ruhaan, jisko troll karne me bada maja aata haiπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚ yese tho sab ko karti hu but ruhaan is my most fav troll material. Uske baad veerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mishaan ke har scene mere liye special hai. Dono kitchen scene, holi scene when Ruhaan was giving intense look to mishti, jungle scene, their dream squ after jungle episode ❀ their chupke chupke romance. I don't have one. Jab bhi mishaan saath me aate the woh mera fav scene hota thaπŸ˜‚β€ rihaan ka first meet and be yourself convo and holi wali is my favorite actually i used to enjoy all their scene till the insert force love angleπŸ˜’ mishveer ka woh scene jab veer change his surname❀ parnav ka mujhe yaad rehe jaye yese koyi scene nahi haiπŸ€”

I love ruhaan dadi scene at holi episode ❀

My most fav ship is mishaan.

My most fav bond is RuAnsh and i would love to see RuNav too😭  mishti and arnav❀ pari/mishti and su bua❀

I liked ruhaan from the first scene only. I love his style attitude which was little creepy with mishti when he click her pic other than that main tho wohi flat hogyi thi πŸ˜‚ but fan woh mirror scene ke baad bani. I loved pari from the first episode itself, when mishti was taking blessing from her parents pari hold her neckless, my heart goes for that girl. I was crying with her. Mishti ka pata bhi nahi chala when i fall for her, jab tak pata chala i already start liking her. At first i didnt like her but slowing i starts to understand her and her insecurities, I start loving her without knowing. I start loving mishaan as couple after birthday fisco. I love how Ruhaan understood her when her own family did. I love how he choose her over himself (abhi I hate it but that time that made me mishaan fan)

Silsila gave me lots of new friends.πŸ€—thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome. Thank you for respecting my POV.

Silsila was the amazing journey. Thank you CVS for being out secret Santa and making all our wishes come true. Thank you for giving ruhaan mishti pari and mishaanπŸ€—end me satanas kardiya but I can understand, you needed drama to run the show so no complaintsπŸ˜†

And sorry to all the people if unknowingly I hurt them or made them feel unwelcome. Sorry if you get hurt because of my bashing or criticism of charactersπŸ€—

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

This is my first post for the silsila as topic makerπŸ˜† always used to ask others to make one post for meπŸ˜‚ finally i am making it one😎

This post is for all the silsila fans come and write your experience with silsila show and forum. I know their is still 4 episode left but woh can start from noe on right?πŸ˜‰

1. Why you start watching show? Or for whom

Found the paring of Kunal, Tejaswi interesting. So, started watching.

2. What is your expectations from show and did it live up with it?

Initially, it lived up to the expectations. But, since SD it disappointed big time.

3. Who is your fav character?

Ruhaan

4. One character you love to troll the most

I think, I have trolled almost every character.

5. Most favorite scene of Mishaan&rihaan &mishveer&parnav

MisHaan ke. When he used to secretly admire her. Her slight attention changed his expression & made his day. Confession ke baad almost all till the SD.

6. Most favorite scene of dadi with ruhaan/mishti/pari.

None

7. Most favorite ship of the show

MisHaan

8. Most favorite bond of the show 

MisHaan may be. But, it's stronger from Ruhaan's side mostly. 

9. What is the most fav scene of the character or couple that made you fan of them

I start watching for couple only. The scene where he clicks her pics for the first se hi made me root for them..

10. What did silsila gave to you

I got to know so many people bcz of this show. So many interactions. Yes, many times, opinions differed but, we can keep it aside. Many people like Vartika, Anshi, Haalim,Pranu, Swati, Sushma, Mili, sweetz, Arjita, Chandu. I might be forgetting some names but, it was all really nice. 

Ofcourse, Uni, tum toh partner hi bangayi thi meri.😁😁

11. Your last word

Many times, our opinions matched, many times it didn't. But, we can let bygones be bygones. After all we met bcz of this show. 

Also, we I ever made anyone feel bad, it was unintentional & I really apologise. No grudges for anyone from my end. 

I hope everyone participated in the thread πŸ€— let's forget everything and revisit the memory of silsila.

I hope I  made sense with the post. First time banaya hai. Mistake ho jaye tho bachi ko maaf kardenaπŸ˜†

Edited by arfanazneen - 4 years ago

This is my first post for the silsila as topic makerπŸ˜† always used to ask others to make one post for meπŸ˜‚ finally i am making it one😎

This post is for all the silsila fans come and write your experience with silsila show and forum. I know their is still 4 episode left but woh can start from noe on right?πŸ˜‰

1. Why you start watching show? Or for whom: Kunal i wouldn't still but i liked the promo

2. What is your expectations from show and did it live up with it? Na i knew it will be like all TV show and went down faster and badly...but i wanted kunal to romance well as he was criticised a lot for it so that way yeah it did fulfill...

3. Who is your fav character?.

Umm at end noone 🀷🀷🀷but i liked all initially ..complex characters are good 

Ruhan ofcourse ..

Mishaan...When mishti after insulting him walks in and he offers water and then she asks forgiveness and he asks i wanna know..

Rihaan ...After mishti scolds her and she goes on terrace and he tell her to be herself.

Mishveer The engagement scene when mishti shares her insecurity ..and he comforts her .

Parnav ...When she ask him about his job 

Mishti : When she tells of reason for breakup with veer ..

Ruhan : The holi scene .

Pari : dont remember any good scene

Camhaan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On serious note mishaan 

Ruhan and Ansh i loved genuiness

9. What is the most fav scene of the character or couple that made you fan of them

Ruhan : when he entered his entry ..was mysterious 

Couple : When Ruhan tells mishti off and shows contract...their was spark and i expected better story initially 

I was kinda lost and joined forum after quitting ages ago in whim and rekindled with many old people whom i interacted long back and ofcourse bugged Haalim and uni too...and meet amazing ppl as well sravs di...arfa ,Vartika..Swati ,pranu ,kayal and many more ..i suck at names so excuse if i forgot some πŸ˜‚

11. Your last word

The CVS need to work on better script ...and not take audience for granted always ..because the story was predictable ..and if not for good actors the show would have felt flat..and fans need to understand criticism of character is not criticism of actor because they arr mere artists ...who have no say as audience πŸ˜‚ 🀣

I hope everyone participated in the thread πŸ€— let's forget everything and revisit the memory of silsila.

I hope I  made sense with the post. First time banaya hai. Mistake ho jaye tho bachi ko maaf kardenaπŸ˜†

I was watching season 1 anyway..and had seen the new promo of season 2 with all the well known faces..i liked all of them..so continued watching..😊

It did live up to my expectations till the first half of season 2 till mishti called off her marriage at the right time..saw something sensible in a triangle love story for the first timeπŸ‘πŸΌ

But everything went haywire after that..including the mess that is gonna be created next week.😑

It let us down big time..

Loved all of them till midway through the show. Now hate all of them with the way their character got developed (ruined).😑

Not one..there are a few..πŸ˜›

Tani, her bird nest haired bf, delusional pari and dadi, and the gem family.πŸ˜‰

Mishaan - the first time they got really close after escaping from goons and lost in a jungle during the pune riots. Those moments were electrifying.

Rihaan - Ruhaan encouraging pari to be confident and independent career wise.

Mishveer - when veer understood mishti didnt like the ring his mother chose for her and brought the ring that she liked without her saying it and many such instances.

Parnav - when arnav keeps on loving pari without expecting anything in return.

All of them were quite nice until it was short and sweet and not too lengthy.

#Mishaan of course..

Ansh-Mishti-Pari-Arnav

Mishaan- the way in which both of them emoted during the first time they got close..i think it was when ruhaan caught mishti from falling..have to give more credit to ruhaan for that scene as Ruhaan emoted more showing the shock and nervousness follwed by tension and panic soon after during the gettogether as he couldn't come out of it for some time. 

..and ofcourse the jungle moments were..really romantic

(Special mentions..)

Arnav- when he stood up for pari and mishti against veer keeping his job at stake.

Dadi- the way she stood up for mishti against veer's mom when she insulted mishti.

Bua- for always being there for everyone amd becoming their support system.

Pari- for standing up for mishti against veer.

Gave Pure bliss during the #Mishaan love realization and romance.

Giving Pure frustration during the current track.😑

11. Your last thoughts..

Hmmm.. I will answer this after the last episode..lemme see wats gonna happen and will sum up n give my last thoughts..depends on the satisfaction quotient this show will give.

Came back to answer this question..πŸ˜›

well in s1, i was neutral rowards MauNal, hated KuNan and loved MauHaan.  The only point were i got disappointed was when they didn't show any love from mauli's side towards Ishaan throughout ,no romantic scenes and the rushed ending was least satisfactory and not even a single post marriage scene of Mauhaan .Very disappointed with s1..!!😑

s2 was a roller coaster ride. This was far far better than s1. Though the sd was a little dragged and frustrating to see , it was phir bhi tolerable when i look back. Every stupid thing shown was compensated with the last episode of s2. got Lots n lots of cute romantic scenes of Mishaan throughout the season and plenty of post marriage scenes in the last episode especially. Dil khush kardia.. Cvs ne..finally...showed every thing we wanted to see πŸ‘€..! Satisfied..!! Content..!! Happy..!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by WinterPrincess - 4 years ago

After so many days came here...And much needed post ..Will miss silsila 2 team to the core especially tejnal 

1) watched silsila 1 .. fed up with flip-flops decided to not.watch season 2 bt when they announced tejnal as cast i changed my mind..As I love teju n kunal n they r my dream pair

2) i expected much more from.this show bt got bjkt ...I didn't expect sacrifice drama

3) ruhan and arnav...Even.though they butchered misthi..My love never fade out on her like ruhan love fr mishti..Yeah bt annoyed to the extent

4) i like pari bt i don't like cry baby side of her..So I like her trolling fr her childishness n i don't like veer so I like trolling him..Bt now I don't know im ok with him

5) all mishan scenes , liked rihan scenes untill pari. Realised her so called love, mishveer break up sceneπŸ˜† and all pranav scenes..Special mention mishti arnav pari scenes..When mishto was insulted by veer ..The way antav gave back to veer n held.misth n pari hands n.came.out

6) I'm die hard  fan of mouli n radhika bond...Bt literally i hate dadi here..Even one scene also didn't touched my heart

7) always mishan

8) fav bond:silsila.cast n beer bottle, ruhan n camera, mishti n her unneccary anger,pari n her delusion, ansh n his cigars , veer n his manipulative parents, arnav n his one side love , bua n her swag wala attitude , taani n her gorrila bf, radhika n her kunal mere baccha jaap

9) as I.watched for tejanl their.first scene is.enough to fall for.them..Bt that one.scene which touched my heart unknown to me is..When.misthi hit.him with red rose s that pain in her eyes..Such an awesome scene

And when arnav started supporting.pari  even.thougjh he loves her..That's so nice

10) my dream paid tejnal, want to c them again...N s1 gave mouhan  .It gave isthi

Love aditi, shakti, dd,kinshuk, rajdeep, jayaji little pari mishti ansh , teju, kunal , arnav  aneri veer,ansh bujji, love them.all

11) all the best to entire cast n crew...We loved the.charcters, trolled them, hated them, supported them, but we never ignored.them..n every journey has an end..n now it's end, we have to move on..tq fr entertaining us..each n every person of cast  n crew worked a hard n entertained us..tq so much guys

Once again all d best...wish to c every individual in one r other shows

Bt hope for tejnal again finger crossed

Will miss silsila cast a lot..now my main problem is how can i wake up at 7..I vl becum lazy n wake up some wat late..so I vl b late to.classes alsoπŸ˜‚ jokes apart I'm accostumed watching it early morning while sipping green tea

Will miss forum members..even though I'm not.active...when I'm.free I'm reading posts

Tq TM for making this post

ye tho main bhool hi gayi thi it's my fav scene tooπŸ˜ƒ

I started watching this for teju 

The show didn't live up to my expectations

My favourite characters are Mishti and Ruhaan

Well, now that's a tricky oneπŸ˜† I've trolled pari most I guess and I think she's the most pathetic character in the history of TV (still trollingπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜)

Almost all scenes of mishaan are my favourite well except the recent ones of course

Ruhaan with daadi in holi and Ruhaan with Ansh

Nothing can be more obvious.... Mishaan of courseπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Mishaan then Ruhaansh then bua n Mishti then Ansh n Mishti

Ruhaan's entry scene made me fall in love with him and kunal too

Silsila gave me so much....I got to know how fans interact how far their imagination goes...besides that I made so many amazing and adorable friends here...Pranu first person to welcome me here and my first friend in the forumπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ Swatu my bestieπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ Sush Diyu sweetheartsπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ Arfa my book partner (we share the same interest in romance... We both are crazy suckers for romantic novels n love storiesπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œ)  Anshi (you're straight forward but that's your quality be as you areπŸ’œπŸ’œ you've always stood up for meπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜) Unisha πŸ’œπŸ’œ Arjita (Harry potter buddyπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜) Sweetz (you pmd me when I was very emotional and vulnerable and for that I'll always love youπŸ’œπŸ’œ)  then Sree she became my sisterπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ Sujata πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ then last but not the least Ray...you're my favourite Ray love you πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

11. Your last word

Screw you CVS for ruining Mishaan (can't say the f word but yeah you guys are.. Big F!!

If I left someone's name out then I'm so sorry all the girls that I've interacted here with are lovely and I'm sorry if I've hurt someone with my words...all the best everyone for your future ahead I hope you all get success and happiness at every step of your life πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ 

Congo on your first post Uni it's awesomeπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ you didn't leave anything out and gave everyone the chance to express their thoughts and feelingsπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œ

For teju & Kunal.

Frankly speaking I was not sure Tejnal as couple.Their chemistry surprised me .My only expectations was there should not be cheating like S1

Misti more then Ruhaan.

Misti .

Mishaan scenes many when Ruhaan showed her PG contract, Birthday scene after insult, Bouquet scene where Misti was beating Ruhaan & he was observing her, Jungle scene & all the balcony scenes.

When Misti said to Dadi she didn't remember Veer when she was near death sequence.

Mishaan & Arnav Bua

Mishaan >Arnav Bua

I was always fans of Teju & I liked kunal as omkara & never thought he can be so good at romance.

Different members opinions ,a good web to watch I rarely watch tv and a good on-screen couple Tejnal.

11. Your last word

I want Tejnal in another show a love story without any 3rd angle where both characters have certain shortcomings.

Originally posted by Silpa91

vardhini how are you?seeing you after long 

Hi Shilpa..fine, how r u yeah I'm hardly coming.here..became busy with personal stuff academics..missing our ishaali days ..discussions on.ishali n isthi

Hi Shilpa..fine, how r u yeah I'm hardly coming.here..became busy with personal stuff academics..missing our ishaali days ..discussions on.ishali n isthi

I am fine too.yes miss ishaali and ishti days.now again we will get same rushed ending.