• Director: Oh Choong-Hwan
  • Writer: Hong Jung-EunHong Mi-Ran
  • Network: tvN
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: July 13, 2019 - September 1, 2019
  • Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 21:00
  • Language: Korean

Plot Synopsis: 

Jang Man-Wol (IU) is the CEO of Hotel del Luna. The hotel is situated in downtown in Seoul and has a very old appearance. She made a big error many years ago and, because of this, she has been stuck at Hotel del Luna. She is beautiful, but she is fickle, suspicious and greedy.

Koo Chan-Sung (Yeo Jin-Goo) worked as the youngest assistant manager ever at a multinational hotel corporation. He is a sincere perfectionist. He looks level-headed, but he actually has a soft disposition. Due to an unexpected case, he begins to work as a manager at Hotel del Luna. The hotel's clientele consists of ghosts.

Credits :  AsianWiki 

Edited by poo_j - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally its starting today!!! 🥳

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

I am here .. I am here! ... 👀 

Will be watching it tonight .. will leave my thoughts tomorrow! ... 🥳

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely loved 1st episode!!!  All those graphics were cool too!!! But yes..It was not scary!!! May be it will be like rom-com ones like The Master's Sun.. IU looked so gorgeous!!!  Yeo Jin Goo looked dashing!!!

Edited by poo_j - 4 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Absolutely loved 1st episode!!!  All those graphics were cool too!!! But yes..It was not scary!!! May be it will be like rom-com ones like The Master's Sun.. IU looked so gorgeous!!!  Yeo Jin Goo looked dashing!!!

I wasn't expecting it to be scary. I felt it'll be like Korean Odyssey.... which it kinda is tbh.... or so I feel lol

I loved the first episode too! I think the show has a good story-line! Like you said, I hope they keep it good too lol

But it's IU's show. I have a little more faith in her than I probably should but after My Mister..... it's hard not to expect lol!

Absolutely LOVED the first Ep! ... I was thinking it may bore me but I am completely drowned in it! .. 🤣 ... Graphics, special effects, concept, actors all are amazing! ... IU is <3 .. So beautiful and talented! ... She's got gigantic screen presence even after being petite! ... I liked her since Scarlet heart and Ofc she stole the show in My Mister! ... Looking forward to this one fosho! 

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Absolutely LOVED the first Ep! ... I was thinking it may bore me but I am completely drowned in it! .. 🤣 ... Graphics, special effects, concept, actors all are amazing! ... IU is <3 .. So beautiful and talented! ... She's got gigantic screen presence even after being petite! ... I liked her since Scarlet heart and Ofc she stole the show in My Mister! ... Looking forward to this one fosho! 

S.A.M.E. 

🥳

Graphics kinda reminded me of Game of Thrones, like when the hotel appeared and grew when they opened it for new guests!😆

Image result for game of thrones theme gif

I have no clue who the ML is here lol. I feel like IU doens't  even need a big ML to run a show. She's becoming Kangana Ranaut of KDramas.... well, kinda.... 🤣

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I haven't watched my ahjussi but I liked her in Scarlet heart... that's why I will watch it and of course ML is a brilliant actor😃 2epi are out... going to binge them😆

Originally posted by: Tris007

S.A.M.E. 

🥳

Graphics kinda reminded me of Game of Thrones, like when the hotel appeared and grew when they opened it for new guests!😆

Image result for game of thrones theme gif

I have no clue who the ML is here lol. I feel like IU doens't  even need a big ML to run a show. She's becoming Kangana Ranaut of KDramas.... well, kinda.... 🤣

Drama reminded me of Goblin too ... Great Graphics ... historic past and present ... undying FL ... exception and a great one is that here FL is kicking a$$ and doing great action ... Thanks heaven IU chose such a project than the one from MOTA who had nothing much to do ... Both actresses have made the name for themselves and they shouldn't short sell ... Good for IU not to compromise on her role! 

And delight for us viewers for the refreshing change! ... So far Ah-mazing! ... 👍👍👍👍👍

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I liked the first episode, not really excited as Im not a fan of Fantasy Horrors. IU's thigh high slit gowns are so on point but have seen her playing badass roles, also Third time watching Oh ji ho (ML's dad) in Horror, so nothing new The boy (ML) is doing a pretty decent job 👍🏼

Looks like, from Ep 2, story moves away from the Hotel to Seoul, Now that sounds interesting 😃 Will watch few more epis. 

ETA - Isn't the Hotel way too luxurious for the dead 🤣

Edited by ndivyateja - 4 years ago