Posted: 4 years ago

Hey!! I’m a silent member here. I’m an introvert so don’t speak much. I want to tell all the writers out here that I love all your works and I do read them. This piece is from my thought. I hope you like it. Comments are welcomed. 

After a long talk she finally kept the receiver back. These days it was hard to avoid her mom, all thanks to #dear husband who left her alone in the party.

Sighing it wasn’t the first time that it has happened. Sitting on the bed she was thinking what happened to her. She got whatever she wished for. Kunal, the dream guy whom she loved and with whom she is married. But is this what married couple do, she questioned herself again. It’s been 6 months of marriage. For others it was a happy marriage but only she knew it wasn’t. And why not, her husband takes her on dates, parties and gifts her whatever she wished for, but only she knows the dates are only two people having dinner silently. The parties she attends are always business parties and later she is left alone by her husband. Being in same room she is still abandoned by her husband.

Her thoughts are disturbed by the music, which is coming from the other room. These has become quite common these days, Abir playing guitar at this hour. She comes out of her room, she wants to talk to him, she wants to tell him that she understands his pain but she stops herself again. She can’t do it. How can she talk to him, and talk about what, it all happened because of her. She was solely responsible for the pain Abir is going through. Had she not kept the condition because of which Misti left the place, left everyone, left her love. 

She came back to her room. No, she said to herself. She cannot be more selfish. She has to do something. She can’t let Misti and Abir suffer like this. Finally, she made her mind. 

Next Day.

Today Kunal was working from home. Kuhu was getting ready as usual but she was little different. She was glowing and smiling to herself, which did not go unnoticed by her husband, who was checking her from corner of his eyes. The doorbell rang at Rajwansh house. Kuhu, excitedly got to receive the person, surprising Kunal. Usually she isn’t this excited thought Kunal. Esa kaun aaya hoga? Might be someone from her house. Keeping all thoughts beside he went on with his work.

The door opened and here she was standing. Kuhu went and hugged the person. I’m sorry she spoke in her ears. Misti could not understand. She was surprised to see Kuhu, as she wasn’t expecting her. I though you have had an accident and broke your leg which is why you called me, spoke Misti.

I lied, came an answer from Kuhu. She was about to argue but was cut by Ketki. Misti, you here? What a surprise. Ketki exclaimed loudly and hugged Misti. Vo, main..Misti was about to answer when Kuhu cut her short by telling Vo, actually I was missing Misti, so I called her here so that she can stay with us for some days. 

With so much noise everyone gathered at hall. Nanu was happy seeing Misti. Misti touched his feet and took blessing. Finally, something good happened thought Nanu. Meenu was shocked, but gave her blessing to Misti too. Kuhu went to her and asked Maa sorry I could ask your permission about Misti staying here yesterday. I came to ask permission but you were busy with Kunal so I felt not to disturb you.

Isme permission kaisa, yeh bhi toh tumhara ghar hai, said Nanu. Chalo Misti I’ll show you your room, and she took Misti. As she sat on the bed, Misti asked what is happening? Kuhu, you lied to me and called me here and also I have to stay here. What is going on?

Sorry. Misti was shocked, Kuhu telling Sorry. She went towards Kuhu and saw her teary eyed. I’m sorry Misti, because of me Abir and you got separated but now I know I was so wrong. Misti couldn’t understand anything. Kuhu continued, I always thought you snatched my happiness but I was so wrong. I have realised you and Abir are made for each other, separating you both was the worst thing I’ve done. But now I will make sure no one comes in your way. You both will be together. Misti did not know what to say, she was shocked, surprised. She hugged Kuhu and Kuhu hugged her back. 

Kuhu entered her room, where Kunal was waiting for her. Avoiding angry glares, she went to her cupboard. Kunal went towards her and caught her hand and turned her towards him. Aaah, Kuhu winced in pain. Kunal what are you doing? Kunal getting angrier, what am I doing? What are you doing Kuhu, why did you bring Misti. You know she always create problems. No, replied Kuhu. Not she, you Kunal. You create problems, because of you we all are so troubled, because of your ego. You didn’t marry me because you love me but you married me because you wanted to separate Mishbir. I loved you so much and what did you do to me. You used me. You took advantage of my love. With this Kuhu broke down and started crying. Kunal was hurt, hurt by Kuhu’s words. He started to leave, just then Kuhu spoke again. I’m not done yet Kunal. Kunal you always say you love your bhai, what kind of selfish your love is? Seeing your brother break every single day, does that not break your heart. Have you not seen how has Abir changed in these 6 months? He stopped speaking to everyone. He is always in his room. He hardly comes out of room. He never eats with us. He is all alone by himself.

With this Kunal realised, how right Kuhu was. In 6 months he has turned blind eye towards his brother. To avoid Kuhu he usually keeps himself to his work and whenever he asked his Mom her reply is always same. Abir is busy with his work. With all this running in his mind he left the room. On his way he stopped by Abir’s room and saw Abir sitting by his window, lost somewhere. He was full of guilt and with Kuhu’s words replaying in his mind, he left from the house. 

Misti was restless in her room. Kuhu had long gone and she don’t know what to do now. She wanted to go and meet Abir, but after what had happened will she even be able to face him and his questions. She went back in time, when she was leaving for Udaipur, with broken heart. She did not have any other option. Kuhu had spoked so harsh and the only option was to leave everything. Leave bade papa, leave badi ma, leave Abir, if not Kuhu would commit suicide. She had no option. She knew if anything happened to Kuhu her family would not be able to take it. She was about to get into the bus, she got a call from Abir. No she can’t talk to him, with that she cut his call. This continued with series of calls from Abir. Finally, she typed a message. Abir, I’m leaving. I’m sorry I couldn’t meet you because I know I won’t be able to leave if I met you. Abir you have been one of my good friend and I can’t thank you enough for what you have done for me. This was the last message that was sent to Abir. After that she just avoided him. Day by day the number of miscalls decreased and one day there was no call from him. She was sad. With each call she avoided she just wanted to run back to him and hug him but no she can’t do that. Coming back to present she could feel the tears which were in no mood to stop. Should I go to his room? I want to see him; she was in turmoil. Finally, she decided she has to go. She can’t wait any longer. With this she started to go towards Abir’s room.

As she was about to knock, she realised that it wasn’t locked. She was shaking from head to toe but she was firm with her decision. As she went inside, she saw him. Abir sitting and just staring outside. She went to him; she was hesitant but she touched his shoulder. You came, Abir spoke.  Abir, was what Misti could speak. Today also you are late, with this he grabbed her hand. He was surprised, it wasn’t his imagination. It was Misti whose hand she was holding. He did not know how to react. Are you here for real? Where were you? I called you so many times? Why did you leave? And how can you leave? Why were you avoiding me? What happened to you? With so many questions, with love there was so much anger building inside him. He was happy to see her but also he was angry coz she left that too with a message. 

I’m sorry Abir. I had no choice I had to leave. Bas! Is this all she had to say Abir thought. Then why you came back now said Abir with an irritated tone. Vo Kuhu, she was cut by Abir. Oh yes you came here to meet your sister. Why are you here then? Oh you must be here by mistake. Go meet her, she is in next room. She turned towards the window. Misti was in tears. She didn’t know what to say. Didn’t he love her now? Has his love changed because she left? With so much in her thoughts she was about to leave when Abir caught hold her wrist and pulled towards him. She crashed on his chest. Misti are you leaving me again. The words carried so much pain. Misti was speechless she wanted to say so much yet words were not coming out of her mouth. She was crying. Abir couldn’t hold any longer. He cannot see her crying. In 6 months only he knew how hard it was for him. He missed her every single day, every hour, every second. In his room he always imagined Misti. He talked to her painting. He was angry with her but the thought of Misti leaving him again scared him. No, Abir I won’t leave you, Misti spoke in between sobs. I know Abir I have hurt you but I myself was never happy. I missed you. I wanted to be with you. I only know how I’ve lived 6 months without you. Every moment I missed you. Then why did you leave, questioned Abir. Then Misti narrated the whole incident how Kuhu kept the condition. Abir was smart enough he knew how has this thought came in Kuhu’s mind. He was angry at his mother and brother, he knew they never liked Misti but they would go to this extent, he has never imagined. But right now he was more concerned about Misti who was sobbing. It’s okay Misti, if I would have been in your place I would have done the same. But why didn’t you tell me Misti? Why did you tell me all this before?

I was scared Abir, I did not know what to do. Kuhu’s life was more important. But why did Kuhu wanted you to leave everything? Knowing well the answer Abir asked Misti with the questing look. Misti was stammering, because she came to know that I.. You what Misti? I..trying to avoid Abir’s gaze..she came to know that I love you Abir. She spoke in a go. Abir was surprised happy and in cloud nine. What did you say Misti, say it once more? Now they both were staring in each other’s eyes. Every other thing was alien to them. They both were so lost in each other. I love you Abir. Misti spoke. Abir was so happy he hugged her, so tight. He did not want to let her go, and she wasn’t complaining. She too didn’t want him to leave. As he was about to move, Abir again took her in bone crushing hug. Misti you don’t know how badly I wished to hear these three words from you. Now I will not let anything come in between us. With this they heard a knock. They both broke their hug but Abir didn’t leave Misti’s hand. At the door Kuhu was standing. Kuhu came near Abir and Misti. I’m sorry Abir. I know you might not forgive me. To get my love I separated you from your love. You always treated me like a sister and I... with this she started crying. Abir hold Kuhu by her shoulders and spoke, Bhai bhi bol rahi ho aur sorry bhi. With that he hugged Kuhu. Kuhu washed her tears and spoke, now no one will separate you guys I promise. And all three were ready to fight, fight for love..!!!

Wow! I can totally see this happening in the show.

Sandra, You have written beautifully. 

It was painful to read Mishbir getting seperated and Abir not being himself and worried. 

The line, talking to the painting touched my heart.

Do write more.

Woooooowwwwww

Standing ovation dear 👏

It was awesome 

Kuhu got brains 

Kunal feels guilty 

Mishbir got together 

Kuhu finally did her sisterly duties as she's sis of both mishbir 

I seriously wanted a lashing abir and guilty kunal 

But your os is like a dream come true for me 

Beautifully written 

Totally loved it 

Do writer More on mishbir 🤗

Wow! Reading this felt so good. Finally Kuhu realised her mistake and got Mishbir closer! This could actually happen in the show. Loved every bit of your writing,Sandra! Please write more! :)

Now if only the Kuhu in the show was this sensible!! 

Fantastic OS!! 

Superb writing i wish this happens so soon in the show, do write more. 

Fantastic OS..... Dil mange more.... Nice too read Kuhu realising her blunder here... Do write more 

Originally posted by Sandrav

Hey!! I’m a silent member here. I’m an introvert so don’t speak much. I want to tell all the writers out here that I love all your works and I do read them. This piece is from my thought. I hope you like it. Comments are welcomed. 

After a long talk she finally kept the receiver back. These days it was hard to avoid her mom, all thanks to #dear husband who left her alone in the party.

Sighing it wasn’t the first time that it has happened. Sitting on the bed she was thinking what happened to her. She got whatever she wished for. Kunal, the dream guy whom she loved and with whom she is married. But is this what married couple do, she questioned herself again. It’s been 6 months of marriage. For others it was a happy marriage but only she knew it wasn’t. And why not, her husband takes her on dates, parties and gifts her whatever she wished for, but only she knows the dates are only two people having dinner silently. The parties she attends are always business parties and later she is left alone by her husband. Being in same room she is still abandoned by her husband.

Her thoughts are disturbed by the music, which is coming from the other room. These has become quite common these days, Abir playing guitar at this hour. She comes out of her room, she wants to talk to him, she wants to tell him that she understands his pain but she stops herself again. She can’t do it. How can she talk to him, and talk about what, it all happened because of her. She was solely responsible for the pain Abir is going through. Had she not kept the condition because of which Misti left the place, left everyone, left her love. 

She came back to her room. No, she said to herself. She cannot be more selfish. She has to do something. She can’t let Misti and Abir suffer like this. Finally, she made her mind. 

Next Day.

Today Kunal was working from home. Kuhu was getting ready as usual but she was little different. She was glowing and smiling to herself, which did not go unnoticed by her husband, who was checking her from corner of his eyes. The doorbell rang at Rajwansh house. Kuhu, excitedly got to receive the person, surprising Kunal. Usually she isn’t this excited thought Kunal. Esa kaun aaya hoga? Might be someone from her house. Keeping all thoughts beside he went on with his work.

The door opened and here she was standing. Kuhu went and hugged the person. I’m sorry she spoke in her ears. Misti could not understand. She was surprised to see Kuhu, as she wasn’t expecting her. I though you have had an accident and broke your leg which is why you called me, spoke Misti.

I lied, came an answer from Kuhu. She was about to argue but was cut by Ketki. Misti, you here? What a surprise. Ketki exclaimed loudly and hugged Misti. Vo, main..Misti was about to answer when Kuhu cut her short by telling Vo, actually I was missing Misti, so I called her here so that she can stay with us for some days. 

With so much noise everyone gathered at hall. Nanu was happy seeing Misti. Misti touched his feet and took blessing. Finally, something good happened thought Nanu. Meenu was shocked, but gave her blessing to Misti too. Kuhu went to her and asked Maa sorry I could ask your permission about Misti staying here yesterday. I came to ask permission but you were busy with Kunal so I felt not to disturb you.

Isme permission kaisa, yeh bhi toh tumhara ghar hai, said Nanu. Chalo Misti I’ll show you your room, and she took Misti. As she sat on the bed, Misti asked what is happening? Kuhu, you lied to me and called me here and also I have to stay here. What is going on?

Sorry. Misti was shocked, Kuhu telling Sorry. She went towards Kuhu and saw her teary eyed. I’m sorry Misti, because of me Abir and you got separated but now I know I was so wrong. Misti couldn’t understand anything. Kuhu continued, I always thought you snatched my happiness but I was so wrong. I have realised you and Abir are made for each other, separating you both was the worst thing I’ve done. But now I will make sure no one comes in your way. You both will be together. Misti did not know what to say, she was shocked, surprised. She hugged Kuhu and Kuhu hugged her back. 

Kuhu entered her room, where Kunal was waiting for her. Avoiding angry glares, she went to her cupboard. Kunal went towards her and caught her hand and turned her towards him. Aaah, Kuhu winced in pain. Kunal what are you doing? Kunal getting angrier, what am I doing? What are you doing Kuhu, why did you bring Misti. You know she always create problems. No, replied Kuhu. Not she, you Kunal. You create problems, because of you we all are so troubled, because of your ego. You didn’t marry me because you love me but you married me because you wanted to separate Mishbir. I loved you so much and what did you do to me. You used me. You took advantage of my love. With this Kuhu broke down and started crying. Kunal was hurt, hurt by Kuhu’s words. He started to leave, just then Kuhu spoke again. I’m not done yet Kunal. Kunal you always say you love your bhai, what kind of selfish your love is? Seeing your brother break every single day, does that not break your heart. Have you not seen how has Abir changed in these 6 months? He stopped speaking to everyone. He is always in his room. He hardly comes out of room. He never eats with us. He is all alone by himself.

With this Kunal realised, how right Kuhu was. In 6 months he has turned blind eye towards his brother. To avoid Kuhu he usually keeps himself to his work and whenever he asked his Mom her reply is always same. Abir is busy with his work. With all this running in his mind he left the room. On his way he stopped by Abir’s room and saw Abir sitting by his window, lost somewhere. He was full of guilt and with Kuhu’s words replaying in his mind, he left from the house. 

Misti was restless in her room. Kuhu had long gone and she don’t know what to do now. She wanted to go and meet Abir, but after what had happened will she even be able to face him and his questions. She went back in time, when she was leaving for Udaipur, with broken heart. She did not have any other option. Kuhu had spoked so harsh and the only option was to leave everything. Leave bade papa, leave badi ma, leave Abir, if not Kuhu would commit suicide. She had no option. She knew if anything happened to Kuhu her family would not be able to take it. She was about to get into the bus, she got a call from Abir. No she can’t talk to him, with that she cut his call. This continued with series of calls from Abir. Finally, she typed a message. Abir, I’m leaving. I’m sorry I couldn’t meet you because I know I won’t be able to leave if I met you. Abir you have been one of my good friend and I can’t thank you enough for what you have done for me. This was the last message that was sent to Abir. After that she just avoided him. Day by day the number of miscalls decreased and one day there was no call from him. She was sad. With each call she avoided she just wanted to run back to him and hug him but no she can’t do that. Coming back to present she could feel the tears which were in no mood to stop. Should I go to his room? I want to see him; she was in turmoil. Finally, she decided she has to go. She can’t wait any longer. With this she started to go towards Abir’s room.

As she was about to knock, she realised that it wasn’t locked. She was shaking from head to toe but she was firm with her decision. As she went inside, she saw him. Abir sitting and just staring outside. She went to him; she was hesitant but she touched his shoulder. You came, Abir spoke.  Abir, was what Misti could speak. Today also you are late, with this he grabbed her hand. He was surprised, it wasn’t his imagination. It was Misti whose hand she was holding. He did not know how to react. Are you here for real? Where were you? I called you so many times? Why did you leave? And how can you leave? Why were you avoiding me? What happened to you? With so many questions, with love there was so much anger building inside him. He was happy to see her but also he was angry coz she left that too with a message. 

I’m sorry Abir. I had no choice I had to leave. Bas! Is this all she had to say Abir thought. Then why you came back now said Abir with an irritated tone. Vo Kuhu, she was cut by Abir. Oh yes you came here to meet your sister. Why are you here then? Oh you must be here by mistake. Go meet her, she is in next room. She turned towards the window. Misti was in tears. She didn’t know what to say. Didn’t he love her now? Has his love changed because she left? With so much in her thoughts she was about to leave when Abir caught hold her wrist and pulled towards him. She crashed on his chest. Misti are you leaving me again. The words carried so much pain. Misti was speechless she wanted to say so much yet words were not coming out of her mouth. She was crying. Abir couldn’t hold any longer. He cannot see her crying. In 6 months only he knew how hard it was for him. He missed her every single day, every hour, every second. In his room he always imagined Misti. He talked to her painting. He was angry with her but the thought of Misti leaving him again scared him. No, Abir I won’t leave you, Misti spoke in between sobs. I know Abir I have hurt you but I myself was never happy. I missed you. I wanted to be with you. I only know how I’ve lived 6 months without you. Every moment I missed you. Then why did you leave, questioned Abir. Then Misti narrated the whole incident how Kuhu kept the condition. Abir was smart enough he knew how has this thought came in Kuhu’s mind. He was angry at his mother and brother, he knew they never liked Misti but they would go to this extent, he has never imagined. But right now he was more concerned about Misti who was sobbing. It’s okay Misti, if I would have been in your place I would have done the same. But why didn’t you tell me Misti? Why did you tell me all this before?

I was scared Abir, I did not know what to do. Kuhu’s life was more important. But why did Kuhu wanted you to leave everything? Knowing well the answer Abir asked Misti with the questing look. Misti was stammering, because she came to know that I.. You what Misti? I..trying to avoid Abir’s gaze..she came to know that I love you Abir. She spoke in a go. Abir was surprised happy and in cloud nine. What did you say Misti, say it once more? Now they both were staring in each other’s eyes. Every other thing was alien to them. They both were so lost in each other. I love you Abir. Misti spoke. Abir was so happy he hugged her, so tight. He did not want to let her go, and she wasn’t complaining. She too didn’t want him to leave. As he was about to move, Abir again took her in bone crushing hug. Misti you don’t know how badly I wished to hear these three words from you. Now I will not let anything come in between us. With this they heard a knock. They both broke their hug but Abir didn’t leave Misti’s hand. At the door Kuhu was standing. Kuhu came near Abir and Misti. I’m sorry Abir. I know you might not forgive me. To get my love I separated you from your love. You always treated me like a sister and I... with this she started crying. Abir hold Kuhu by her shoulders and spoke, Bhai bhi bol rahi ho aur sorry bhi. With that he hugged Kuhu. Kuhu washed her tears and spoke, now no one will separate you guys I promise. And all three were ready to fight, fight for love..!!!

Wooooooooooooooow.I love this Kuhu soooooooooooooooo much

This is soooo good. I would love to see this in the show. I am not sure many will be happy but distance can make the heart grow fonder .. and this reunion was so amazingly written by you 👍🏼🤗

Firstly, I am glad that you decided to break your silence and penned a wonderful OS for us .. Thank you !! I am so content to see Kuhu repentant and trying to atone for the blunder that she committed .. Makes be hopeful , something along the same lines could happen in the show too .😊.. Do write more !!