Super 30 is heading to be a big hit - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ponymo

Whenever BOI declares a hit too early you know something is fishy

But not at all fishy when they declare a film a flop from day 1. 😆

Plus they didn’t declare it a big hit they said trends were headed that way (because they are) and Monday hold would tell (because it will)...so pretty much what they should normally say about all films with this budget and these trends and this WOM.

OW 50 cr , lifetime 130-150 ?

I remember the theories written by 2.5 ki his movie is not good enough hence changing the releasing date yada yada...

What a slap !

Originally posted by fivestars

I remember the theories written by 2.5 ki his movie is not good enough hence changing the releasing date yada yada...

What a slap !

you will not see those people here now, they are probably trying to write defense theories on why a certain someone should abuse the media and how brave the move is..

Originally posted by TeAmo_Messi

you will not see those people here now, they are probably trying to write defense theories on why a certain someone should abuse the media and how brave the move is..

Oh trust me, they are here. ðŸ¤£

Nazar 🧿 na lagey 

But But Hrithik Roshan fans doesn't trust BOI, or they do now? 

Edited by Coldplaying - 4 years ago

On topic - Nice , tats wat I said if ppl like film no one can do anything n it's not good for ones reputation in market n no need to postpone n seems makers done nice n preponed it . Heard anand on whom the film made is fraud , does they are too biased n did they whitewashed n display n glorified the fraudster n scam if true lol , if dis is accepted n public sahi pakde hai toh ,oh no ,more fraudsters n scams will increase as education is business lol 

critics d saviors of poor mango ppl where r u n y not expose hr n makers who are exploiting the poor mango viewers lolEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago

Happy for hrithik and super 30

Originally posted by Coldplaying

But But Hrithik Roshan fans doesn't trust BOI, or they do now? 

Oh no, I don’t trust them at all. They did pretty well today but their bias was fully on display in their recent Q & A and yesterday knocking the fact that S30 opening was better than his last two films by implying it  was only because those filmed clashed...which is kind of interesting because they totally disregarded the fact there was a SRK clash during the clash when they called Kaabil a flop on the very first day. So no, if anything I expect the real numbers are higher than BOI will ever predict on each and every Hrithik film. But other analysts are reporting similar figures so I guess they are trying to reign in their anti-Hrithik bias. Good for them. 

Edit : I forgot to add BOI already set themselves up to take away any and all credit from Hrithik for S30’s success other than the opening day which they called strictly decent, remember the Q & A?

Edited by Nova19 - 4 years ago