Sanjivani 2

Sanjivani Articles & Interviews, Index at Page 1 - Page 5

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

As long I have watched old sanjeevani  direction and character skecting were too. Good  .Scene were so nicely directed that u can't move ur eyes  from tv  all actor did their job very well as if they r really doctor  and every scene really created excitement  there was no ott  dialogue, no ott expression . Everything was natural. No ott make up 

And I think this sanjeevani 2 will again us give best story with best direction 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail

I agree with producer siddharth  with this line "rubbish we are watching on tv  "yes now days hardly we can find  sensible story on tv. It is nice siddharth . P Malhotra come back with sensible concept  and it is also nice   siddharth will not show any illogical for sake of trp and entertainment  . Siddharth  type producer really feel responsibility towards viewers   that viewers should not get wrong msg 

Hoping it air on prime time. Airing it on non prime time is not suitable for such sensible concept

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
kavya1994 thumbnail

Tfs Nitya ðŸ¤—

There are many articles on the Sanjivani Whistle Challenge.

Edited by kavya1994 - 4 years ago
kavya1994 thumbnail
kavya1994 thumbnail
kavya1994 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: PerfectStart

Every maker says the similar stuff when the show is about to air, this will be different, that will be unique, it will give this msg it will give that msg, DMG was no doubt was one of the most popular youth based show and it gave us sensational kash and more interesting and cute love stories(the original dmg cast) but the only complain is , the hospital should not have been the backdrop, seriously it proved why people don't trust doctors, kissing, hugging, singing,dancing and what not in the secret and even crowded areas of a hospital, obviously doctors are human beings too and they have a right to do all the above mention stuff but hospital is off limits , and an intern above all should be more mature and serious towards the job  but DMG failed to show it, it  would have been better if it was set in some college and later a university campus, the show lost its charm anyway with shilpa anand's exit from dmg as ridhimaa, the original ridhhima.

Old and new sanjeevani tv series are no exception, the article says mature, let's see for how long it remains mature, surbhi chandana is a fabulous actress she can create chemistry and make a charming couple with any actor, so let's see surbhi's new and different journey as a doctor.

@Bold I agree. As the show progresses almost every show takes the same route & one finds nothing unique or different in the show.

@Blue No doubt she is a very good actress and looks good with every male actor of ITV industry.

Let's see what different they show to us this time.

kavya1994 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

I agree with producer siddharth  with this line "rubbish we are watching on tv  "yes now days hardly we can find  sensible story on tv. It is nice siddharth . P Malhotra come back with sensible concept  and it is also nice   siddharth will not show any illogical for sake of trp and entertainment  . Siddharth  type producer really feel responsibility towards viewers   that viewers should not get wrong msg 

Hoping it air on prime time. Airing it on non prime time is not suitable for such sensible concept

Star plus all prime time shows are doing good in trp charts & I don't think they will change YHM time slot one more time or will shut it down anytime soon. That's why they decide to go with non prime time.

surabhi01 thumbnail

As it was told by producer siddharth that channel is still mulling  over time slot  . Decision at what time it will air still pending.. That is why I told  hope they they take time of prime time

More ever they can end yrkkh. And can replace  it with  sanjeevani. Because yrkkh already completed 10 years  and all super duper  hit family drama ended with in 8 year  

Yrkkh is still complete more than 8 year. It is enough stretch  Now it is time to end  yrkkh and it replace it with sanjeevani

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago