Sanjivani Articles & Interviews, Index at Page 1 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks, Swetha & Surabhi 🤗

Looks like at the moment there are just handful of us interacting, waiting for others to join in  😃

I  am least interest in seeing romantic scene  but yes I do like when couple faithfuly  and have emotional bond with each other. I do crictize   a character when a spouse cheat their spouse  but  seeing only romantic scene is  certainly not my taste 

I will watch this serial  to only  to c doctor life and what modern equipment  they use to treat patients  and also want to  relationship between senior and junior doctor. And relationship between  patients and doctor

I hope channel introuduce more such sensible serial   instead of  just introducing  multiple marriage and bhoot , chudail  dayan type serial 

Originally posted by surabhi01

I  am least interest in seeing romantic scene  but yes I do like when couple faithfuly  and have emotional bond with each other. I do crictize   a character when a spouse cheat their spouse  but  seeing only romantic scene is  certainly not my taste 

I will watch this serial  to only  to c doctor life and what modern equipment  they use to treat patients  and also want to  relationship between senior and junior doctor. And relationship between  patients and doctor

I hope channel introuduce more such sensible serial   instead of  just introducing  multiple marriage and bhoot , chudail  dayan type serial 

Point 😃the fact that the series is in third season speaks volumes of its popularity & universal acclaimed acceptance ⭐️    The makers were always  (for most parts😊) impartially plasmic in catering to diverse audience palate. 

The series has been phenomenally successful because it maintained elemental & vital balance between every character's professional and personal life, congesting ,cooperating to involving & revolving around their trials,tribulations & triumphs, as doctors & as simple, normal person, beneath white professional coat 😳

Every maker says the similar stuff when the show is about to air, this will be different, that will be unique, it will give this msg it will give that msg, DMG was no doubt was one of the most popular youth based show and it gave us sensational kash and more interesting and cute love stories(the original dmg cast) but the only complain is , the hospital should not have been the backdrop, seriously it proved why people don't trust doctors, kissing, hugging, singing,dancing and what not in the secret and even crowded areas of a hospital, obviously doctors are human beings too and they have a right to do all the above mention stuff but hospital is off limits , and an intern above all should be more mature and serious towards the job  but DMG failed to show it, it  would have been better if it was set in some college and later a university campus, the show lost its charm anyway with shilpa anand's exit from dmg as ridhimaa, the original ridhhima.

Old and new sanjeevani tv series are no exception, the article says mature, let's see for how long it remains mature, surbhi chandana is a fabulous actress she can create chemistry and make a charming couple with any actor, so let's see surbhi's new and different journey as a doctor.

Have anyone seen gurdeep kohli in food food channel. She use to tell recipes for children. She cook well

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by surabhi01

Have anyone seen gurdeep kaur in food food channel. She use to tell recipes for children. She cook well

Yes, she is one multifaceted person,if I remember correctly she turned celebrity chef about 5 or 6 years back.. her shows were 'Bachcha Party ' & 'ABC ',where she cooked simple nutritious dishes with everyday ingredients for LF channel 😳

Thanks Swetha & Kavya, for sharing lovely articles 🤗