Sanjivani Articles & Interviews, Index at Page 1 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ms.nitya12

Welcome Kavya πŸ€—

Yes, at this point there are less replies ( interactions) more views πŸ˜†in about fornight the temperatures will rise with anticipation πŸ˜†

I know as the countdown starts everyone will be on "I-M-PATIENT" modeπŸ˜†

Earler dedicated forums was already created before the show gets started, that's why there were more interactions from the start but now because of this site change, most members are still not aware where to discuss the topics of the shows that don't have any dedicated forums.

PS- I peep between work🀣 & by five or so I detox from virtual world- my family time, so I'll be looking forward to interact with you & rest of the members here, during the hours inbetween( as & when time permits) & have all the fun πŸ˜³

Will love to interact more with u & othersπŸ€—

Originally posted by surabhi01

It was announced that  now serial will have not dedicated forum unless  member demand it and also those serial  which are we waiting to  on air they will have discussion forum

I don't know exactly where we have to request for it but I have requested for a dedicated forum in the new section request topic of Suggestions/Comments forum.

Interesting to know that few characters from DMG also have been retained in this show.. 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 4 years ago

Thanks Kavya πŸ€— great to see a good camaraderie between the new team, offscreen vibes are so important for straightforward effortless onscreen proceed πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by surabhi01

It was announced that  now serial will have not dedicated forum unless  member demand it and also those serial  which are we waiting to  on air they will have discussion forum

Thanks Surabhi, for passing useful information πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Interesting to know that few characters from DMG also have been retained in this show.. 

Agree, SwethaπŸ‘πŸΌ especially going by the fact that there might be a new set of generation that might be oblivious about S1/ DMG,how far & how deep within the flow of plot would they bring these insinuations regarding characters and their ascendancy to move forward present storyline while being careful of not creating unnecessary labyrinthine in audience mind with present course,as most of the earlier characters from both shows were immensely popular  πŸ˜³ 

Here is another article  (from same site πŸ˜†)

Surbhi's whistle challenge πŸ‘πŸΌ.. kudos for promoting show intelligently by drawing in popular actor friends with stalwart & unfaltering fan base πŸ‘

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/sanjivani-2-surbhi-chandna-nails-whistle-challenge-asks-her-friends-nakuul-mehta-shivangi-joshi-take-it-462468