Sanjivani Articles & Interviews, Index at Page 1 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

I don't  know rupali replace    shilpa   because I don't have connection at that time .  Only doordarshan I use to watch at that time. I have connection later

No idea about dmg  as never watch it

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Interesting points ladies ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ IMO, S2 or reboot will have references but steadily & slowly as the makers would be aware of certain section of audience completely unaware/ obliterated/ forgotten over a period and in all possibility a new generation, totally ignorant about the show /s ๐Ÿ˜ƒthey'll tread with any insinuations cautiously without convoluting the present progress as that might lead to confusion with present audience around story & existing newer characters ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by surabhi01

Ya   there was rupali  was playing Dr simran   but she was not dean but administratorOf hospital. Dean to medical college mein hote  hain   hospital mein  nahi  I think. 

Btw there was one funny scene. Dr simran ' father  said to villain that how much money  u want u just tell I will enter amount in cheque and please leave my daughter 

Villain  said ok and ask him to enter amount in cheque and said  10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and he kept on saying 00000

After that long gap I really don't had much knowledge about the characters & their graph, who was what, whether head, senior doc or family member or someone else.  I just started watching them as interns & again watched it only when I saw glimpse of Omi back in that show.

I m excited for this new Sanjivani because of its cast especially for Surbhi & Mohnish comeback, also Gurdeep.

Originally posted by surabhi01

I don't  know rupali replace    shilpa   because I don't have connection at that time .  Only doordarshan I use to watch at that time. I have connection later

No idea about dmg  as never watch it

I have only watched very few episodes of DMG but heard many things about that show. It's very popular show on star one channel.

Edited by kavya1994 - 4 years ago

Yes it  was long gap  so exactly it can't be remembered but in one of episode Dr simran was saying in stern voice yeh hospital sirf Mera hai. Yehan  meri marzi  ke bina khuch nahi hoga . She was shown as selfish doctor  Who was misusing her power 

And then I remember  gajendra  chauhan  enter  where Dr juhi  play by gurdeep kaur  take his shelter but hide her true  identity  

And there was shilpa shinde  too in sanjeevani  who was in positive role and also was playing  doctor role 

In one of scene Dr juhi could not find  her mangal sutra  so she was searching  

Dr chitra  who was play by shilpa shinde   said tumhara mangal sutra mere pass hai and then gave mangal sutra back to  Dr juhi. Dr chitra was well wisher of Dr juhi

Adding an article  (courtesy Pinkvilla

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/sanjivani-2-surbhi-chandna-getting-goofy-namit-khanna-sets-will-leave-you-impatient-show-462237

Not posting this as new topic, as the forum still in quiescent stage ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ms.nitya12

Adding an article  (courtesy Pinkvilla

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/sanjivani-2-surbhi-chandna-getting-goofy-namit-khanna-sets-will-leave-you-impatient-show-462237

Not posting this as new topic, as the forum still in quiescent stage ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tfs Nitya๐Ÿค—

Hope Mod, create a forum soon.

Originally posted by kavya1994

Tfs Nitya๐Ÿค—

Hope Mod, create a forum soon.

Welcome Kavya ๐Ÿค—

Yes, at this point there are less replies ( interactions) more views ๐Ÿ˜†in about fornight the temperatures will rise with anticipation ๐Ÿ˜†

PS- I peep between work๐Ÿคฃ & by five or so I detox from virtual world- my family time, so I'll be looking forward to interact with you & rest of the members here, during the hours inbetween( as & when time permits) & have all the fun ๐Ÿ˜ณ

It was announced that  now serial will have not dedicated forum unless  member demand it and also those serial  which are we waiting to  on air they will have discussion forum

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago