Colors' promoting another cheating on your wife story?

Posted: 4 years ago

So we all know how Colors' keeps promoting these kinds of shows where it's totally okay for the guy to keep cheating on his wife. ðŸ¤¬

Ishq Mein Marjawan, Silsila, etc. are just a few examples. Colors' keeps promoting this disgusting scenario of "one man with many women" ðŸ¤¬

Do you think Bahu Begum is going to be the same? I've read how a lot of people on Instagram think so. 

Arjit, however, said at the launch that there is absolutely no love triangle. Azaan just loves Shayra and his marriage with Noor is just a comprise.

Edited by mystic786 - 4 years ago

You forgot the one who tops the list Bepannaah

Haha lol haven't seen it. ðŸ˜† Actually I haven't seen the show I've mentioned either just seen bits and pieces of them and have heard their story from friends.

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

You forgot the one who tops the list Bepannaah

I donot think it's about cheating your wife . In  islam 4 marriages are allowed in India also so it's not about ema and as per promo ml marriage with his friend happen in presence of 1st wife so it's not  cheating either.

Cheating is when you are hiding your marriage or affair from your first wife...here its happening with her consent Nd it's definitely not happening because of love .. their should be some obvious reason for it ...

There are lots of conditions involved regarding those 4 marriages in Islam and Azaan is clearly violating those conditions so legally, he can't keep a second wife. 

One of the conditions is that he has to love and treat his second wife equally which he isn't doing so this marriage is void. 

Originally posted by joypallavi

I donot think it's about cheating your wife . In  islam 4 marriages are allowed in India also so it's not about ema and as per promo ml marriage with his friend happen in presence of 1st wife so it's not  cheating either.

What usually happens in these kind of cases is that the marriage starts off as a comprise and the guy eventually falls in love with the second wife and forgets about the first one so yeah this is called cheating even if it's emotional.

Shayra may have given her consent (we don't know yet if it was forcefully or not) but she clearly doesn't look happy about the marriage.

Another thing I forgot to point out was that Colors' keeps promoting this "one man many women scenario" which is disgusting to watch.

Originally posted by Shamz15

Cheating is when you are hiding your marriage or affair from your first wife...here its happening with her consent Nd it's definitely not happening because of love .. their should be some obvious reason for it ...

Atleast its clear that it will be like this on Colors whereas on other so called rival channels they have leads marrying vamps and villains getting pregnant for years, throwing wife out of house staying with vamps for years what not..!!! Its kind of annoying how Colors Channel is blamed when infact stuff that happened in Silsila Bepannah do occur in real lives. Reality pasan nahi hai logo ko bas woh wahiyat vamp harassing heroine and marriage drama every week dekhna hai.

Lol you're calling what happened in Ishq Mein Marjawan as "reality"? ðŸ˜† It was just disgusting to watch how one man was having relationships with multiple women at the same time. 🤮🤮🤮

This is what Colors' has been constantly promoting.

Originally posted by Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Atleast its clear that it will be like this on Colors whereas on other so called rival channels they have leads marrying vamps and villains getting pregnant for years, throwing wife out of house staying with vamps for years what not..!!! Its kind of annoying how Colors Channel is blamed when infact stuff that happened in Silsila Bepannah do occur in real lives. Reality pasan nahi hai logo ko bas woh wahiyat vamp harassing heroine and marriage drama every week dekhna hai.

Originally posted by mystic786

Lol you're calling what happened in Ishq Mein Marjawan as "reality"? ðŸ˜† It was just disgusting to watch how one man was having relationships with multiple women at the same time. 🤮🤮🤮

This is what Colors' has been constantly promoting.

That was  Obviously a Thriller show it's not a big deal. 

But it annoys me how other channels crap gets accepted easily while Colors each show bears this nonsense bashing from left right centre.