•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~ 12.7.19~ The evil eye

The last thing children expect from their guardians and elders is to be put down by their own family.  Saltanat and Zaroon struggle to find their feet in terms of simple survival . Their practical attitude  bales them out. It was easier for Saltanat to get a job to support each other instead of Zaroon. Mamoon and Sabina come across as the pair whose intention is to cause  emotional injury and misfortune  to the Sufiyana pair starting in life.

Zaroon comes across as a man who has no issues with his partner working for the moment. He does all he can to empower and pamper her. Saltanat being a typical young woman who wants to put her best appearance for her first day at work, misses her makeup. Zaroon falls back on the technique the ancient Egyptians, used to enhance the beauty of their eyes, when they invented Kohl, also to protect themselves from eyes infections. Not even lack of her makeup is an issue for Zaroon.

Mamoon and Sabina turn up at Saltanat’s workplace with the motive to get her sacked for providing substandard customer service. Sabina’s hair used by Mamoon to make Saltanat’s first day her last..becomes a rod for Mamoon’s back as video footage shows that Mamoon purposelycarried out a malevolent act against an employee of the company.

Sabina certainly comes across as some cheap woman. I wonder what Ghazala would have tosay about the flirting that happens in the restaurant between Mamoon and Sabina.

Sabina’s face-off with Saltanat is malicious and so vindictive. Its apparent that she takes out her loathing against Rubina for snatching Nadeem from her on her daughter Sultanat. Personally I was pleased to see that Saltanat puts aside the respect  or elders and gives Sabina as good as shegets. Sabina actually provokes Saltanat into telling her a few home truthsabout her villainous character.

Zaroon‘s openfight as a challenger, in the fighting pit shows the extremes measures he cango through to make it up to Saltanat. He clearly wants big money in a short time!  

Mamoon spares no moment in putting Zaroon down before Saltanat . as a father his hatred for his son shows. His sham aristocracy , shows that his thinking is very limited. He has an old school thinking  where menare the breadwinners and women stay at home to care for the family. Sad fatherwho begrudges his son for loss of his fortune. Clearly Mamoon is not aware that a person’s greatest inheritance is his child!

I felt it was a good episode where the Sufiyana pair learn that the unkindest cut one can receive is from one closest to you. Despite the flack they receive from Mamoonand Sabina , Zaroon and Saltanat will become more resolved in fending for them selves.

Mamoon and Sabina gravitating towards each other to carry out the two- pronged attack against Saltanat is no surprise. Mamoon sees her as the girl who stole both his son and the chances of becoming the heir. Sabina enjoys giving Saltanat the evil eye because she is Rubina’s daughter. Thus Mamoon and Sabina are the evil pair who feel together both can destroy Saltanat chances of supporting Zaroon.. The show is becoming a clear fight between virtue and vice.  The evil eye will try its hardest to fail virtue, but there will be those  too who will support virtue in its journey. The greatest goodness for Saltanat and Zaroon to fall back upon is their unflinching support for each other.13.7.19hamlet53

Irshita, rai ,Arshian thanks for supporting my work.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hello hammie, 

Hope you are doing well.. missing from here cuz life just got busier than usual.. i am following the written updates for the show.. reading your write-ups and catching the show on fast forward mode.. 

saroon are beginning to get a little boring now again.. so usually skim through their scenes..

the dialogue writer seems to be going overboard with his grandioseness to add substance to the couple interaction but sometimes I feel he can chill a bit and simple dialogues also can make impact.. 

I quite liked the 3 mothers celebrating sultanat’s bday scene.. 

kainat’s exposure track - lets see how interesting it is going to be.. am not really hopeful with the writing.. 

kainaat- as per the latest promo update on this forum , kainaat wants to kill Sabina maasi.. it’s getting tiring now..

Seems like the trps are consistent.. so just sustained viewership for this show.. 

I will definitely be sticking around here hammie.. I don’t want to leave this show in between.. will drop in to share my 2 cents when free.. 

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,  hellloo mate so great to see you missed you... Iam poorly   gut issues, its a recurring issues..   only surving on liquid water,  feeling miserable .usually i end up in A/E  .. good to see you 

Hope you are doing well.. missing from here cuz life just got busier than usual.. i am following the written updates for the show.. reading your write-ups and catching the show on fast forward mode.. 

oh thats  great that you make time for  my musings

saroon are beginning to get a little boring now again.. so usually skim through their scenes..

well  cvs  aim to show that both took a stand  to be together and they are sailing to both  through good  and bad times 

the dialogue writer seems to be going overboard with his grandioseness to add substance to the couple interaction but sometimes I feel he can chill a bit and simple dialogues also can make impact..  

cvs showing saltanat  as the no nonsense new age woman  gutsy and principled 

I quite liked the 3 mothers celebrating sultanat’s bday scene.. 

kainat’s exposure track - lets see how interesting it is going to be.. am not really hopeful with the writing.. 

kainaat- as per the latest promo update on this forum , kainaat wants to kill Sabina maasi.. it’s getting tiring now..

Seems like the trps are consistent.. so just sustained viewership for this show.. 

I will definitely be sticking around here hammie.. I don’t want to leave this show in between.. will drop in to share my 2 cents when free.. 

yes you are like.. i took hate to leave the show midway.. i chose to write about it the least i can do is finish the story  great to hear from you    lonelythots

love hammie

Originally posted by Hamlet53

Hello hammie,  hellloo mate so great to see you missed you... Iam poorly   gut issues, its a recurring issues..   only surving on liquid water,  feeling miserable .usually i end up in A/E  .. good to see you

Take care hammie..