Can't wait to see my bae in action😎❤️

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by pranurosid

We did it again... Congo Tejasswians🥳😎

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1159483589815259141?s=19

Our strong girl. ❤️

Posted: 4 years ago

Teju😭😭😭 Hope you recover soon..Praying for your health❤️

You are already a winner. It's not easy to make it to Top 6 without much preparation. Proud of you my bachha🤗

Tejasswi Prakash Suffers Eye Haemorrhage; Quits Khatron Ke Khiladi

Actress Tejasswi Prakash who is one of the participants in Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 suffered a major eye injury while shooting for the reality show in Bulgaria…

September 4, 2019 5:48 PM

Actress Tejasswi Prakash who is best known for her role in Swaragini suffered a major eye injury while shooting for the upcoming season of Khatron Ke Khiladi in Bulgaria. The actor was one of the six finalists in the season but unfortunately, she had to quit the show. Also, there were reports about the actress quitting the show as she aborted a task.

A source close to Tejasswi revealed that she is out of Khatron Ke Khiladi 10. "She had to quit the show because she suffered a hemorrhage in her eye, which has made it difficult for her to even look. So, performing tasks is not on the plate anymore. However, she has not yet returned to India as she is undergoing a treatment in Bulgaria and can’t travel in flight."

Post Tejasswi’s exit, the adventure reality show is left with five contestants including Karan Patel, Karishma Tanna, Shivin Narang, Balraj Sayal And Dharmesh Yolande.

The show presented by Producer and Director Rohit Shetty is slated to air on Colors after Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 13. Recently, a few actors and celebs from the industry went to Bulgaria, not to participate but to extend their support to their participant friends. The bunch included Salman Yusuf Khan, Abhishek Verma, Kunwar Amar, Smriti Kalra, Kabbeer Maira and Shaleen Bhanot.

We wish Tejasswi a speedy recovery and hope she feels better soon.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tejasswi-prakash-suffers-eye-haemorrhage-quits-khatron-ke-khiladi_154348