Divyanka tripathi Burst Out Crying When Vivek Dahiya Was Hospitalised.

Div_kp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Divyanka Tripathi on going through 'five days' of 'hell' during husband Vivek Dahiya's ill health

Updated Jul 13, 2019 | 10:16 IST |          Shambhavi Mishra                 

Divyanka Tripathi opens up on Vivek Dahiya's hospitalisationThe actress had earlier shared a photo where the couple was seen celebrating their anniversary in the hospital

When Divyanka Tripathi went to Macau to celebrate her third wedding anniversary, little did she know that there is a piece of bad news waiting for her on returning from her romantic getaway. The actress, who was enjoying her international trip, returned back to India only to have some really tough days.

The actress shared a post on her social media handle where she was seen along with her husband Vivek Dahiya and family. Sharing the post she wrote 'unique Anniversary bring in is this...when the family sneaked in a cake to surprise us...when Viv and I exchanged a high-five instead of a piece of cake!#HappyAnniversary love!'

While fans were clueless about what exactly happened, the actress in a recent interview opened about the bad days. In a report, Divyanka said, “Vivek has been discharged but he is still recovering at home. The doctors have asked him to take it easy for three to four weeks. He must have had contaminated food that led to the infection. After we returned from Macau, China, at the end of last month, he got a fever but the antibiotics didn’t help. We had no idea that it was so serious.”

Being in the hospital and making all the decisions for his health was tough on Divyanka, who admits that it was a scary time.   “Those five days were hell for me and our families. I burst out crying as it was devastating to see him so unwell.  

We take decisions mutually, and here, I had to decide everything  from the hospital to the doctor to the care given to him. I wanted to ask him for his opinion but I had to take the tough decisions. I got really scared for him,” she said, adding, “He is so positive and made us smile after he felt better. We take our health for granted... At times like these, we realise that money and fame don’t matter. Love and people around you do. Moreover, we also realised who really cares about us. Many people we thought were our friends didn’t even reach out to us. We got a reality check.”

“The rumours were hurtful. He has been working out for years now. He has a lean physique, not a pumped-up one. I felt bad about such rubbish and reacted strongly on media,” she said.

Edited by Div_kp - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Div_kp

” Moreover, we also realised who really cares about us. Many people we thought were our friends didn’t even reach out to us. We got a reality check.”

The main news of this counter-PR article!