Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

Dhruv bechara seduction ka maara. 😆

Totally agree with all your points. I even think that Dhruv is gonna drop all is conscience and turn negative. May be join PK in later days and try to take 3rd revenge from Janvir ( after kabir joins puja which he definitely will after realising that she has a "heart if gold or something" ). 

The main revenge track is finished. So now this show will be all about random revenge plots in loops. 

OMG, am laughing like a looney. ðŸ˜†seduction 🤢3rd revenge ðŸ¤¢As though the first 2 revenge weren't bad enough and half baked. 

A few of us were actually wanting Dhruv to do it much before PK disappeared. 

Bold: that is what is left , random plots. 

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amy142

OMG, am laughing like a looney. ðŸ˜†seduction 🤢3rd revenge ðŸ¤¢As though the first 2 revenge weren't bad enough and half baked. 

A few of us were actually wanting Dhruv to do it much before PK disappeared. 

Bold: that is what is left , random plots. 

Atleast the actor would have something to do.

In an ideal world they could have shown Dhruv suffering from depression and shed some light on how to deal with the real crisis in a mature and practical way when  a person suffers from mental health. ( Hint: his brother shouldn't **** his almost wife aka the reason behind that depression ). This would have have even given the actor ample opportunities to show his acting skills. Also puja concentrating more on becoming a successful buiseness person and a philanthropist and less on kabir could have given us a fresh air of feminism. 

Even Kabir's storyline could have been where he tries to deal with the real world while he provides for his family ( avoiding the certificate shredding fiasco ). Even then the Sharmas and Mittals could have crossed paths every now and then and atlast reach a middle ground somehow. Even the cousins could be shown developing some sense  of responsibility and grow up to mature adults from their rich spoilt bratty selves. 

But who am I kidding ? Who needs mental health awareness and glass ceiling breaking when we can have high school Tashan !! ðŸ¤”

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Atleast the actor would have something to do.

In an ideal world they could have shown Dhruv suffering from depression and shed some light on how to deal with the real crisis in a mature and practical way when  a person suffers from mental health. ( Hint: his brother shouldn't **** his almost wife aka the reason behind that depression ). This would have have even given the actor ample opportunities to show his acting skills. Also puja concentrating more on becoming a successful buiseness person and a philanthropist and less on kabir could have given us a fresh air of feminism. 

Even Kabir's storyline could have been where he tries to deal with the real world while he provides for his family ( avoiding the certificate shredding fiasco ). Even then the Sharmas and Mittals could have crossed paths every now and then and atlast reach a middle ground somehow. Even the cousins could be shown developing some sense  of responsibility and grow up to mature adults from their rich spoilt bratty selves. 

But who am I kidding ? Who needs mental health awareness and glass ceiling breaking when we can have high school Tashan !! ðŸ¤”

Mental health issues in ITV are named as pagalpan and never addressed.  People will say they can watch documentaries for this.  No need to watch daily shows.  Mindless entertainment is in demand and is dolled out in heaps. 

What you mentioned above is not going to happen.  Period.

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Mental health issues in ITV are named as pagalpan and never addressed.  People will say they can watch documentaries for this.  No need to watch daily shows.  Mindless entertainment is in demand and is dolled out in heaps. 

What you mentioned above is not going to happen.  Period.

Yah I just saw they are pulling out ladla crap. Just what I feared when Kabir joined the mill. I gathered some hopes after puja handled the workers on her own and the way she handled the situation after the food switch......but now it looks like fool's gold.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

[QUOTE=ITVFREAK]

Did someone give proof to Dhruv about that? Did PK tell him about that? No! Whatever Dhruv has heard about past is from Pooja Sharma’s mouth when she threw them out. So why should Dhruv believe Pooja when she is the same person who Used him? And Pooja insulted Dhruv on his face as if she did a Mahaan Kaam by using him! As if whatever PK did was Dhruv’s fault. 

Someone supporting dhruv...woowww. is it not the responsibilities of the seniors to tell the truth. And kabir mahaan hid the kidnapping of pk to him. He should have told all the truth. Sabnaey usaey scapegoat banaya and expect him to give justice to pooja. He was never given respect by his dad. He always shut his mouth. Pooja used him as her puppet. And whole forum making fun of him as majnu bar. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITVFREAK

Did someone give proof to Dhruv about that? Did PK tell him about that? No! Whatever Dhruv has heard about past is from Pooja Sharma’s mouth when she threw them out. So why should Dhruv believe Pooja when she is the same person who Used him? And Pooja insulted Dhruv on his face as if she did a Mahaan Kaam by using him! As if whatever PK did was Dhruv’s fault. 

Someone supporting dhruv...woowww. is it not the responsibilities of the seniors to tell the truth. And kabir mahaan hid the kidnapping of pk to him. He should have told all the truth. Sabnaey usaey scapegoat banaya and expect him to give justice to pooja. He was never given respect by his dad. He always shut his mouth. Pooja used him as her puppet. And whole forum making fun of him as majnu bar. 

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

Someone supporting dhruv...woowww. is it not the responsibilities of the seniors to tell the truth. And kabir mahaan hid the kidnapping of pk to him. He should have told all the truth. Sabnaey usaey scapegoat banaya and 

expect him to give justice to pooja

. He was never given respect by his dad. He always shut his mouth. Pooja used him as her puppet. And whole forum making fun of him as majnu bar. 

@red. I never said that. All my points were about his individual characteristics. If you have any say about that, I am all ears.

p.s. whatever you said, I agree to every word. But I was analysing him or rather his feelings for Jahnvi from a different perspective, exploring the other angles.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

@red. I never said that. All my points were about his individual characteristics. If you have any say about that, I am all ears.

p.s. whatever you said, I agree to every word. But I was analysing him or rather his feelings for Jahnvi from a different perspective, exploring the other angles.

no no I don't have any issues with your views.  The so called jhanbir shippers trolling him badly for his condition. They ousted kavya and now they want ishaan too to leave the show.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Agreed. I analyse from every angle. I post only when I can't find other posts stating the same things that I am thinking. I found various posts stating the reasons about janbir's action and about the Sr. Mittals. I found many focussing on the innocence of the juniors in the Sharma fiasco as well. So I wanted to discuss the darker side of those kids. Didn't expect people to go off topic and keep talking about those same old points here as well. Anyway to each her own ! 

As everything is happening because of the leads, people bring them in the discussion. Plus you also mentioned them that's why, I guess. The juniors are very self centered because they were never in need. They don't know what's struggling to survive in this cruel world.