Wot is Kabir planning???(Page 3)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by -Sanjana-

I don't want her to be publicly humiliated D: especially no wardrobe malfunction please. I certainly hope Kabir doesn't stoop to something as disgusting as that. 

Who comes up with such theories? I don't remember watching any such thing in recent dramas.  How utterly disgusting!

If it does happen,  I think they will make kabir help her out. I mean let's hope , else I doubt I can forgive kabir. You don't fall in love with bullies like that. You put them behind bars. 

Originally posted by Amy142

Who comes up with such theories? I don't remember watching any such thing in recent dramas.  How utterly disgusting!

If it does happen,  I think they will make kabir help her out. I mean let's hope , else I doubt I can forgive kabir. You don't fall in love with bullies like that. You put them behind bars. 

Nope I don't think kabir will do that.. May be he will help her out if that situation happens and she might misunderstand him i guess 

But don't want this scene.. Its too common and cliche. 

I think most probably he will mix something in her drink. He is supposed to be the waiter after all, it would be the easiest thing for him to just spike her drink, for her to start acting wild and crazy and then she'd lose the deal

I think most probably he will mix something in her drink. He is supposed to be the waiter after all, it would be the easiest thing for him to just spike her drink, for her to start acting wild and crazy and then she'd lose the deal

Well,  we'll find out in a few hours.

I can't believe I spent the entire weekend thinking in my spare time about what he's going to do 🙄

Originally posted by SRKisLove

I can't believe I spent the entire weekend thinking in my spare time about what he's going to do 🙄

Haha smiley37

Originally posted by SRKisLove

I did the exact same! smiley36 I've already imagined Kabir spiking Pooja's drink and Pooja getting drunk, letting her hair loose for a change and doing some crazinesssmiley37

I did the exact same! smiley36 I've already imagined Kabir spiking Pooja's drink and Pooja getting drunk, letting her hair loose for a change and doing some crazinesssmiley37

smiley37