Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala

Why is this show being aired at prime time family viewing

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I watch Kahan Hum Kahan Tum & many times I end up watching the last few minutes of this show. Also this show promos constantly air during KHKT. So far all that I ve seen is a Demon child (she reminds me of Samara from the RING movie series) who gives horrible, weird face contortions & says stuff which will make any self respecting parent/adult in the family slap her. In 1 episode she talks about illegitimate child & child born out of wedlock that too in school 🤢. I wanted to break my TV & slap the makers/writers of this show.

I checked & this show consistently comes in the Top 10 shows on the TRP charts. Then people make long posts about Ekta, Gul etc. How can v actually blame the channels or writers or PHs for showing pathetic, regressive plots when the audience actually seem to encourage shows like this.

This post is not meant to hurt the fans of this show. There might b many reasons why they started watching this show. But is this what we want our children to watch. 8:30 PM is the time when the entire family watches TV in the living room. What kind of values are we teaching our children when they show a 10-12 yr old spout such crap.

May be this show initially started as a story about a child trying to find her father/family. But what they are showing currently is disgusting & horrible. There are different ways of showing jealousy, envy, possessiveness, peer pressure etc. But THIS??????????

My intention is not to offend the fans & I apologize if this post made anyone feel bad. But I just needed to get this off my chest. Ufff!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Can u quote single line  where audience encouraging negativity in show . I would suggest first read post carefully before jumping any conclusion . Here nobody encouraging negativity . Here everybody crictiziing  negativity of story 

Btw if this serial on  top 10  then it is not our fault in fact we are surprised how this serial is in top 10 . Take time  and read post that how we are crictiziing show in fact we  even stop watching show in between

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Can u quote single line  where audience encouraging negativity in show . I would suggest first read post carefully before jumping any conclusion . Here nobody encouraging negativity . Here everybody crictiziing  negativity of story 

I suggest that you read my post carefully. I am questioning the decision to show this at prime time where the entire family including children might watch this scene. 2nd I am wondering y this show is in the top 10. It means ppl are watching this stuff which is worrying to me coz it sends a wrong message. If the show is having good TRPs it means people r liking this stuff & the writers will continue 2 dish out such crap. Hope u understood wat I am trying to convey. We the audience ve the power to influence what is shown on TV. By rejecting this crap the writers will know not to show such pathetic stuff on prime time.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

How can u reach conclusion people are liking this show . If u r talking about people of this forum then please read few post  then u will know here in this forum nobody encouraging negativity of show

Angels11 thumbnail

How can u reach conclusion people are liking this show . If u r talking about people of this forum then please read few post  then u will know here in this forum nobody encouraging negativity of show

Can u show me where I ve mentioned bt this forum or people here? I am requesting genuine fans of this show to express their revulsion so that the makers get the message & improve their writing. If people here r already expressing their distaste then great but my question is how is this show still having such a reach. Folks in this forum might post messages against the current track. My surprise is about the people outside India Forums, the aam junta, the normal TV audience who are keeping this show in the Top 10.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Dear you are misinterpreting the TM post. The topic maker never said that the forum members are liking the negative things that they are showing in this show (TM was talking about the trp showing that audience likes this stuff), but said how people on the forum make posts blaming the likes of gul and ekta for this negative content when the ratings show that the audience enjoy this stuff so PH and channel can't be blamed for showing regressive plots if audience are actually like it. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Angels11

Can u show me where I ve mentioned bt this forum or people here? I am requesting genuine fans of this show to express their revulsion so that the makers get the message & improve their writing. If people here r already expressing their distaste then great but my question is how is this show still having such a reach. Folks in this forum might post messages against the current track. My surprise is about the people outside India Forums, the aam junta, the normal TV audience who are keeping this show in the Top 10.

Even I always wondered how on earth this show can be called a family show? A show where children are shown receiving so much emotional and mental torture is not family friendly whatsoever. Honestly sikander still looks like an angel of a father compared to Naamkarann's Ashish mehta. Imagine a father blindly believing without any real evidence that his eleven year old daughter murdered and getting her arrested for it.... that too accusing her of murdering the very mother who she heavily depended on emotionally given how like sikka ashish also denied that kulfi is his daughter (although it was worse given avni actually told everyone including media that she is his daughter then ashish like a scum denied that she was his daughter, making her look like a liar in front of  the media). Ashish was the most despicable father ever shown on tv and like sikka he also acted like he was majboor all the time to do the despicable things he did to his own daughter. What is it with SP showing children being emotionally and mentally abused all the time?

alex1 thumbnail

I like this topic and its' responses but the like button does not work for me.  My apologies

Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Even I always wondered how on earth this show can be called a family show? A show where children are shown receiving so much emotional and mental torture is not family friendly whatsoever. Honestly sikander still looks like an angel of a father compared to Naamkarann's Ashish mehta. Imagine a father blindly believing without any real evidence that his eleven year old daughter murdered and getting her arrested for it.... that too accusing her of murdering the very mother who she heavily depended on emotionally given how like sikka ashish also denied that kulfi is his daughter (although it was worse given avni actually told everyone including media that she is his daughter then ashish like a scum denied that she was his daughter, making her look like a liar in front of  the media). Ashish was the most despicable father ever shown on tv and like sikka he also acted like he was majboor all the time to do the despicable things he did to his own daughter. What is it with SP showing children being emotionally and mentally abused all the time?

I still laugh when Star claims that their channel is family oriented but all their shows only have loads of physical and emotional torture of the female leads. Here it's much worse since the lead is a child

Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alex1

I like this topic and its' responses but the like button does not work for me.  My apologies

I just wanted a discussion initiated on the crap that they show on indian tv. Tamil serials are much much worse and I don't even click on any channels starting from 1504 on Tata sky