Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala

Time to Wake Up Sikander before it is to late?

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally Kulifi is getting the recognition that is her’s even though her uncle is the one🤗

Finally Sikander is getting the treatment that Kulifi as endorse since she had turn up on the door steps .

My god he will no longer be known as Kulifi’s father, time is changing but what will lovely and Amyra do is the big question and will Sikander again fall into the trap, only time will tell.😡

Thank you finally, someone takes a stand for Kulifi but will Kulifi understand what is happening around her or will she go running to Sikander where Amyra will kick her out for the last time and tell her never to show her face to her dada again?

Will Sikander ever wake up to mother and daughter 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sikka ko  ab  kya chahiye wake up  hone ke liye use to sub pata hai amyra and lovely ke history ke baare  mein use sub pata hai  

Ab  kulfi  aise father sikka se door hi rahe jo  apni pshycho amyra ke liye kulfi ko taklleef deta hai aur baad mein ghadiyali tear bahata  hai

I am happy kulfi ka sikka se peecha  chut raha hai  jisne  kabhi kulfi ko truly support nahi kiya uske taklleef. Hamesha kulfi ki happiness ko sikka ne chaknachur kiya hai

I will give my daughter right  . Then why u announce  kulfi as mohindra daughter 

I am happy his elder brother give sikka taste of medicine. Now water level has gone over head  

Let sikka   live with lovely and amyra. He only deserves pshycho type character  

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes, Sikander will again fall into the trap.

No, Kulfi won't understand it.

Kulfi falls into the emotional manipulation of Sikka as much as he himself falls into the trap of Amyra-Lovely.