Frequent Posters

Pammi73 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi shamz 

Pammi here 😛

Thanks for sharing dear 

Waiting for the show on screen soon

Thank you for sharing Shmaz, I am looking forward to see more promos , the promos are looking interesting, ek taraf dost aur doosri taraf pyar

So Shayra is his love and Noor is his dost, I have a feeling maybe Shayra cannot conceive and that is why she has brought Noor so that, she can give birth to Azaan's child, I maybe wrong too 

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Pammi73

Hi shamz 

Pammi here 😛

Thanks for sharing dear 

Waiting for the show on screen soon

Hi Pammi ...nice to meet you🤗

My pleasure dear ❣️

Just 2 more days to go ..😍😍😍

Shamz15 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: maha786

Thank you for sharing Shmaz, I am looking forward to see more promos , the promos are looking interesting, ek taraf dost aur doosri taraf pyar

So Shayra is his love and Noor is his dost, I have a feeling maybe Shayra cannot conceive and that is why she has brought Noor so that, she can give birth to Azaan's child, I maybe wrong too 

I don't think so maha ..coz earlier their were few shows on the same story line ..to watch it again it will be boaring..and in interviews also they are saying that story is different...so let's wait and see ..kya wajah hai doosry nikah ki 😝😝

This content was originally posted by: Shamz15

I don't think so maha ..coz earlier their were few shows on the same story line ..to watch it again it will be boaring..and in interviews also they are saying that story is different...so let's wait and see ..kya wajah hai doosry nikah ki 😝😝

yes I am also eager to know what is the reason behind this second nikah, the pregnancy track has been sued many times, I want a different concept as well

I want this to be like a mystery as to why Azaan got married again, it seems like he is forced to get married and Shayra has told him to get married , that is why she leaves form there and then Azaan holds her hand 

Shamz15 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: maha786

yes I am also eager to know what is the reason behind this second nikah, the pregnancy track has been sued many times, I want a different concept as well

I want this to be like a mystery as to why Azaan got married again, it seems like he is forced to get married and Shayra has told him to get married , that is why she leaves form there and then Azaan holds her hand 

Hmm even I want them to come up with something new ....I thought it will be like k2h2 but I don't think Shayra character is going to die ...story will revolve around trio ...let's wait and watch..😄😄

This content was originally posted by: Shamz15

Hmm even I want them to come up with something new ....I thought it will be like k2h2 but I don't think Shayra character is going to die ...story will revolve around trio ...let's wait and watch..😄😄

yeah I do nto want Shayra to die, I am mainly watching the show for Diana ahhaa, but I will also appreciate Arjit an Samiksha too along with the entire teamIt will not be like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,there would be some reason like maybe there is some compulsion or compromise behind the marriage of Azaan and Noor 

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing...

Eagerly waiting..