Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: maha786

yeah I do nto want Shayra to die, I am mainly watching the show for Diana ahhaa, but I will also appreciate Arjit an Samiksha too along with the entire teamIt will not be like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,there would be some reason like maybe there is some compulsion or compromise behind the marriage of Azaan and Noor 

I can understand 😊 let's just wait Nd watch... just 1 more day to go.

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

Thanks for sharing...

Eagerly waiting..

My pleasure 😋

Originally posted by: Shamz15

I can understand 😊 let's just wait Nd watch... just 1 more day to go.

Yes 1 more day to go and I cannot wait to watch it,it would be so interesting to see what really happens,enjoying the offscreen bond of Samiksha and Diaan, I got my Krynia back with these two❤️

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

Yes 1 more day to go and I cannot wait to watch it,it would be so interesting to see what really happens,enjoying the offscreen bond of Samiksha and Diaan, I got my Krynia back with these two❤️

Yeah the new girls Jodi ...😆😆

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Yeah the new girls Jodi ...😆😆

Yes the new girls Jodi, after Krynia, this will be my favourite girl bond , Krynia are still friends and it makes me so happy from 2011 till now, actresses can also be good friends 

I would want to see more fun sgements of Diana and Samiksha, let'smake a combined name of these two , did you think of one?

I think Disha can be a good name

Or Samina and Diksha?