Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Samaina TS: Special Day with my Soulmate (collab with Su) pt2 p2 Ray

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

DEDICATED TO OUR BELOVED LTG'S 35th THREAD

PART ONE: Sunset among the shores

Sameer was home this morning and Naina's heart was bursting with joy when she realized that he had already cancelled his meetings for the next day as well. Her eyes darted to the bed, he was laying there, his eyes closed, his chest bare and inviting, then her eyes travelled downwards to his perfect abs and she blushed. His lower body was covered with the duvet when he slept. 

She checked the time on the wall clock, it was almost 9 in the morning and she had to prepare tea/coffee and breakfast for themselves. A blush tinged her cheeks when she looked around the room, scattered with her and Sameer's clothes. 

She looked at her towel clad form in the mirror and her eyes spotted the love bites on her right shoulder blade. Her husband had beautiful teeth and sharp too. He stirred in his sleep as if sensed her eyes on him through the mirror. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at his very own minx sitting across the drawer, her smooth back to him as she combed her hair lazily.

"Come here"

He whispered hoarsely and Naina turned on the stool to face him. She dropped the comb onto the floor as she realized his place of interest and her hands on the knot tightened on its own accord.

"No. I need to hurry downstairs.. You freshen up first and then we will have tea together...”

She smiled walking towards the cupboard and his eyes dropped to the beautiful view of her bare legs. He sucked in a sharp breath and got off the bed. But the minx was too fast for him; she had already grabbed her dress and entered the bathroom before he could catch her from behind.

"Not fair"

He shouted from outside and heard her giggling from the other side.

After breakfast Sameer went to the balcony writing his daily dose of shayaris while Naina sat at the lounge chair, watching her husband. She was lost in thoughts and Sameer stole glances at her from time to time.

"Naina?"

He asked as he finished writing. She was still looking at him, with her beautiful eyes shining with something unusual. He cleared his throat and approached her lost form.

"Sameer, how about a walk at the beach in the evening today?"

She asked out of the blue and Sameer stopped on his tracks. He was expecting something unexpected from her side, but this? He sighed and pulled a chair for him his eyes still locked with hers.

"It’s Saturday Naina, and you know how crowded the beaches get in the evening time?"

He said shrugging his shoulders and Naina's face fell instantly

"But"

Sameer cut her off as he grabbed her hands and kissed it.

"No. You know I hate it when people purposefully nudge and harass women in the crowded places and you know it better than me Jaan.."

He reasoned patting her cheeks and she avoided meeting his eyes.

"mujhe pata hain lekin mera bhut mann hain thandi thandi rait pe chlne ka golgappe kahne ka le chalo na "

“jaan aaj nhi hum kisi aur din challenge pkka"

He said hugging her sideways and she shrugged off his hands.

"tum smjh kyu nhi rhe ho Sameer tum hrroz kaam main busy rhte ho aur aajkl toh patni mera ghar pr bilkul mann nhi lag rha.”

She said sadly and Sameer sighed again. He knows that Naina gets bored in the house all alone and that’s why he had asked her to join him but she has asked for time to think over it and like a good husband he had given full liberty to choose what she wanted..

"Naina tumhe aaj hi kyu jaana hain itni bhid hogi vrna tum janti ho na main tumhe kbhi mana nhi krta..”

Sameer said leaving his chair and Naina stood up from there.

"Problem kya hain aaj jaane main mujhe aaj hi jaana hain ek toh vaise hi aaj mera…"

"Naina, don’t you think you are over reacting? Baccho ki tarh jid krna band kro"

"Acha ab tumhe lag rha hain main bachho ki trah behave kr rhi hu ,mujhe baat hi nhi krni tumhe jo krna hain kro”

She stomped away from there, wiping her tears with the back of her hands and Sameer felt bad for ruining her perfect romantic mood. What was wrong with him? Can’t he just forget the world and give what she wants?  He groaned inwardly sprinting towards the bedroom to catch up with her. But the door was already closed from the inside.

Naina could not believe that her Sameer has forgotten about the day. It was 10th of july. Her birthday and he had forgotten about it... 

She knew, it was him at the door, she could sense his presence even if he does not knock on the door first. 

"Sameer, I am not.."

She stopped in midway when she spotted a huge bouquet of red roses in front of her. It almost touched the roof and she removed the huge letter from the middle.

"I love you"

She smiled and folded the letter as it was. She spotted him right behind the bouquet holding a big teddy bear.

"toh Mrs Maheshwari ab bhi naaraz hain kya"

He asked with puppy eyes and she waggled her eyebrows at him…

"What? Do you like it?"

"I would love to fight with you always, if this is the outcome.. Well..." 

"Well?"

He asked expectantly while Naina smiled up at him

"Jao kia maaf."

She said kissing him and thinking what if he forgot this day having him all days and seeing him showering all this love on her is more than enough for her.

"VAise main soch rha tha chalo sham ko Juhu beach chlte hain’

Naina smiled faintly and walked inside the room.

"Naina? Say something"

He urged while she stood in the middle of the room, her shoulders slumped in defeat.

"I am fine. I don’t want to go to the beach anymore.."

"The hell you are fine.."

She missed the salty air, the heavy smell of fast food centers and the pani puri's. Her eyes twinkled in mischief as she strode towards the white sands, her hands hugging her husband’s biceps with pride. He stared down at her, she was smiling and that was all he wanted.

He could do anything to see that smile on his beautiful wife's face. She was his everything. At the exact moment she looked up at him, her eyes locking with his. It’s been 5 long years since they started their life journey together. She read him inside out and they never needed words to converse.

People crossed them as they walk lost in their own world. Some shot envious look at them both and their entwined hands. Some smiled in satisfaction as they dreamed about their own future with their loved ones. And some smiled realizing that true love existed...

Naina smiled, her heart seemed to suffocate with love for the man. Her husband. What good deeds had she done to have him as her husband. She thought sheepishly and felt a tug on her waist. He, her naughty husband had managed to grab her closer as they walked through the crowded beach. His arms securely holding her petite form and she snuggled into his inviting warmth.

They walked towards the water, hand in hand. Naina struggled with her shoes and Sameer bend down helping her with the same. He rolled his pants upwards and removed his shoes as well. Naina giggled and ran towards the water, her sari lifted upwards, showing her beautiful anklets and its sound soothing him like anything.

"Naina, careful"

He shouted dropping his shoes onto the sands and followed her. She wet her legs as waves over waves came crashing onto her heels. She squealed in delight as a huge wave started towards them. She wanted to ran back to the sands but Sameer's strong hands grabbed hers, stopping her from running away.

He looked at him in disbelief as the wave almost drenched his pants till his thighs. And then realization finally dawned on her when she looked at herself. She was soaking, and the hem of her sari now carried the wet sands along.

"Sameer, I feel heavy"

She giggled hugging his arms and he too laughed at her. His eyes softening as she once again faced the waves, her arms still wrapped around his waist. Her hair freely flowing in the wind, her eyes twinkling and calming. Her pulse beating faster than ever as she held him close overcome with fear and anxiety.

"I love you"

He whispered into her ears as he dropped a kiss onto the side of her neck. She looked up at him, her eyes tender, and over flowing with love for this man.

"I love you too Sameer"

She whispered back and pecked his lips, surprising him. He looked baffled as well as amused when he looked around at the crowd.

"What?"

She asked mischievously as if it was the most natural thing to do. Kissing in the public. When people were hovering over them. She cared less, because she loved him and he was hers.

"Nothing! I am..um..."

He stuttered and Naina find it too hard to ignore his lips now. She pecked his lips again and a gasp left his mouth.

"Unfair...so unfair"

This part has been written by Munchkinland (Su). 

"Whats so unfair, Mr. Maheshwari?" Naina asked, her hands twined behind his neck; her fingers lightly teasing the skin of his nape as the light breeze played with his silky strands. 

"Madam it is so unfair.." he said as his arms weaved themselves around her waist, pulling her closer "that you tease your poor deewana like this". Her soft petite hands landed on the expanse of his broad chest, her fingertips burning his skin through the fabric of his shirt. The sultry wind blew her scent to him. Floral, feminine and so utterly alluring that his body buzzed with the need to claim her. Her gorgeous pink lips glared at him, making his mouth water with the promises of the sweet nectar they bore. 

"Really, Mr. Deewana? How do I tease you?" Asked Naina as she fit her body to his, their heated curves melting into each other like the waves blending themselves onto the frothy shore. 

"Mrs Maheshwari, itni masum banne ki koshish mat kijiye" he whispered; his low husky roar that caused a tremor to reverberate Naina's insides. She knew that voice, under the veiled darkness of the night it would often call out to her; it would make her body wild with sensations as she succumbed to the pleasure of his touches and the sweet teasing delight of his lips. 

"mm..mai masum hoon.." Naina spoke; sounding aroused to her own self. Forgotten was the wet prickly sand curling under toes, forgotten were the spicy sumptuous scents of food from chowpatty, forgotten was the crowd lost in the beauty of the descending evening. He was all she could see and remember: from his deep mystical gaze  to the smooth warm heat of his fingertips stroking her bare wet waist. His touch could evaporate the water off her skin with its sheer sensual heat. 

"Aap bhool rahi hai Mrs. Maheshwari ki mujhe besharam bananewali toh aap hai." He spoke, his lips inching closer to her luminous mouth. Her gaze was dilated with desire as she looked at him and he knew where this was going and that would have to wait. Sameer! Stick to your plan, dont get distracted by her! Stop looking at her lips! he reprimanded himself mentally while his fingers of their own accord traced up her back; taking with them the wetness, the crumpled chiffon fabric and the soft heat of her flesh . Her body danced under his hands, her shivers that he could feel deep in his core. 

"Sameer..tum..mai..beach..woh" Naina stuttered, her gaze transfixed at his mouth as his heated gaze sent shockwave to the nerves in her belly. Words Naina...you are training to be a writer..use your words woman!

"Didi! Yeh aapke liye" the chirpy line drew them away from their world of love and pleasurable promises as the two lovers broke apart, their bodies instantly missing the warmth of the other. 

Naina turned to see a little girl in a blue frock with two ponytails offering her a long stemmed white rose. Bending to her height  she took the flower , her gaze a wavering tale between amusement and puzzlement. Just as the girl ran off, a little boy came and handed her a long stemmed yellow rose. 

Naina stood in shocked silent as one by one little kids made their way to her handing her a different coloured rose each time. She looked down at her hands filled with colours of rainbow: white, yellow, pink, peach, orange. Their lilting childish giggles transfused with the excited air of the beach as they ran away in a hoard, all flashing a thumbs up to Sameer. 

Turning around, she stood looking at the man in front of her. Amidst the fusion of the waves with the scarlet colours of forthcoming dusk, Sameer held out a long stemmed red rose in his one hand and a velvet blue box in the other. 

"1991 mein jab maine tumhara birthday manaya tha tab tumhe ek sapna dikhaya tha: humare apne ek ghar ka. Bhala us din ke baad hum door ho gaye the lekin humare dil kabhi nahi juda hopaye. Us din mai apni girlfriend Naina Agrawal ka janamdin bana raha tha aur aaj itne saal baad apni patni Naina Maheshwari ka. Happy birthday, jaan!" He declared loudly for everyone in this world to hear. Granted he had wanted to wish is wife in their home with some special arrangements but all his planning and efforts faded to dust when he had seen the excitement in Naina's eyes at the thought of going to Juhu. 

"Sameer.." she spoke, her voice a singsong melody of the best kind of love. Her immense love for him that was overwhelmed by his immense love for her. Tears bit at the corner of her eyes as she realised that Sameer indeed hadn't forgotten her birthday but was planning something for her all along. 

She remembered her false pregnancy alarm a few months ago and how it had shattered them both. Since then they hadn't shared it but an unsaid dream clung to their hearts like bone to skin. The dream of having their own little one, a symbol of their love: their own family. Some of Sameer and some of Naina. But nothing had happened on that front. 

They made love like it was necessary for their survival, never looking at day or night. Their bodies always seemed to be drawn together by an elemental force, their breathing would become rapid with  their curves flowing into each other. Peaking to the stars outside of this universe and landing back to their own skin with an euphoria that would shake their limbs. But despite all their passionate encounters, she hadn't come even close to conception and it would upset her when her period cycle started every month. 

She had never spoken to Sameer about it but he knew. He always knew. Could see it in her eyes clear as day. The pitter patter of tiny feet of those children today was a gesture of strength from him to her. A promise that their own pair of tiny feet would come one day to colour up their world and he was ready for that. Whenever their child would make an entrance. 

The waves rocked up, blending into each other, brewing up foam as she ran into the arms of her husband. Melting into him like an ocean to the shore. 

This part has been written by IamIbe (Sims)

P.S: Please refrain from deciphering the meaning of different roses in your comment because that will be coming in the next part. (this can be considered a precap)

Edited by IamIbe - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

35th thread could not be celebrated better than this .. It was simply purely beautiful and undoubtedly this made my day .. Of the starting of the update made me blush and had my heart fluttering than the end of update made my heart ache and had my emotions all over the places .. The cite little husband wife banter was just so homely and like always sameer maheshwari ne hathiyar daal die apni naina ke saamne😆naina not making a fuss about sameer forgetting her birthday rather felt lucky to have him in his life warms my heart but she is more lucky than she imagines her to be 😉the beach part was simply passionate and their logical side of brain warning them was 🤣well nothing can stop them ☺️naina seriously kissed him no wonder sameer calls himself a deewana biwi ki aise harkate hongi toh pati deewana hi hoga .. How badly I was expecting samaina to have a baby and not a just a false alarm but their is time for that I'm glad you've given us a gist of their mindset about willing to start a family ...  It is really such a sweet and " faydemand " gesture for a laalchi reader likr me 😆may God bless you both .. When two brilliant authors comes together magic has to happen .. Now eagerly waiting for the next part of the ts  

Love

Laalchi reader 

Sania98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just BEAUTIFUL ❤️❤️❤️

Loved sooo much. Eagerly waiting for next part 🤗

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations LTG for 35th thread😊. It is a beautiful story. Loved it❤️ . Sims di and Su di amazing writing and beautiful story. 🤗Naina's birthday, Sameer's surprise, beach walk , remembering Naina's earlier birthday, flowers, thinking about their baby , everything was so amazing and adorable. ❤️ Lovely story. Will love to read further. 😊

Disha 

Edited by sonushrivastava - 4 years ago
Shanayayudkbh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tis made me blush,spr update,ur writting skills are😍😍😍🔥

Waiting for nxt part

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bapreeee, is reserved ke baare mein bhul hi gayi thi, padh to li thi, but... Sorries! Finally, bahoot der se sahi, unreserved!😃😎

Sims di and su di, this oneshot be the dhaasu- est of all, matlab jab sassy sissys mile... To kitne rang khile. Passion, sensuous yet emotional... Complete package. 

Suhani di, the morning scenario, cute... Passionate☺️. Mr. Maheshwari ko to sirf har waqt mrs. Maheshwari chahiye... the way he devoured her, hayeeee! Then, demanding naina but possesive Sameer... Lekin Sameer loves his wife too much ki haar to manna hi tha😉. The moments in beach, loveydovey moments, muaaah! Naina doing pda😲☺️? Hawww... Bold mrs. Maheshwari👏, wah wah.... Sameer shocked, naina solely rocked!

Sims di, the way you describe the inner raging of two, ab aapko kya batau mai... Applauds👏. Jab Samaina saath hai to sab thik hona hi hai ek din🤗. Masoom🤣, haan naina bhi bahot masoom hai aur Sameer bhi! And yes, their story starts from where eyes tell everything, their eyes express it all to eachother, always! 

Now rushing to read the next... What you both wrote in part 2, Ray's bday special, wohoooo🥳🤗. 

With love, Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After reading it ,I remembered " You say it best" song. Every line of this song goes so well with Samiana. Few lines when they are at the beach 

All day long I can hear 

People talking out loud (ooh)

But when you hold me near (you hold me near)

You drown out the crowd (drown out the crowd)

Try as they may they can never define

What's being said between your heart and mine

The smile on your face let's me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall

You say it best 

When you say nothing at all

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

O bai☺️☺️RES☺️☺️

I'll unres soon pakka🤗

I love you my sassy sissies🤗🤗

Unreserved

I can't remember last time maine 18+ OS kab padhe the yaar😂😂 Maybe destiny wanted to gift me like this🤗

@Sims

You know there is a special thing about you. You blend sensuality with emotional scene so well.🤗And the shayar Sameer! Loooveeed the shayari❤ How can one be so lucky? Sameer is a deadly combination of sweet, sexy, emotional, loving and hard working. He never miss a chance to express his love for her. His 1st and only priority is Naina and always the deewana the majnu in him make me fall for him😳Main toh Sameer pe kitab likh dalungi ekdin🙈 The roses and their significance❤ The best part was Sameer never forgets to mention how she changed him. How she made him the person he is today❤ Then the forever tharki Sameer Maheshwari! Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki usko waisi wali khayal na aye!😂😂 Accha hai he is trying to control warna naina ki jo halat thi wahi pe kuch kar dete dono😂

You know how much I love you🤗🤗You were super busy but you still write it for me🤗

@Su

Okay I was totally bsjssijsddvsddhdhd. Behen you write 18+ the best🙈 Mera toh dimag kaam karna band ho gaya tha. The seductress naina and hamara bechara Sameer. Usko toh waise bhi hamesha tharki khayal ata hai aur agar naina aise innocently sexy harkat karegi toh bechare ko mar jana hai😂😂 I can't blame her. He is so mkk anyone will drool over him🙈 And imagining Sameer shirtless main toh mar gayi🙈🙈🙈 Kitna gora hai🙈😂 Faad diya that moment was hilarious and equally sexy🤪Uska bas chale toh naina ko kabhi kapde pehenne hi na de😷😷 The best part was no matter how difficult for him to control, his priority is naina's comfort her satisfaction. I love those eye contacts btw! I could imagine beautiful naina with her messy hair. Aur kuch imagine nahi karna mujhe. Tum dono na mujhe aur tharki bana doge😼😼

You knew I was upset and you write this only for me. Thank you🤗

Edited by Rph09 - 4 years ago
Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

HI Girls,

Su and sims,  Wow super hot post and our ray toh behosh hogayi hain and in coma 😆, kyun ray koi Boy friend mila like our Mr Maheshwari.

Miss you all and our YUD very badly. Not able to watch any other shows. I see one or two episodes and i quit..😭 

Will there be season 2

Edited by Deepanand - 4 years ago