Badi ma entry and possibilities

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

well badi ma has entered ...well she’s rugbhirs badi ma ...so does that mean she’s his fathers first wife...and rugbir is the son of his fathers second wife..Aditi. But Harshid..rugbhirs older brother called her ma ...so does that mean that he and rugbhir are Half brothers ...different mothers...this has some possibilities..maybe Harshid has some resentment towards rugbhir..he’s been jealous of him.. and we could see his involvement in banis murder.  The whole family looks guilty..but I don’t think rugbhirs biological mother would do anything to hurt him...

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago

According  to spoilers rm is very close to badi maa so why he is so close to her or moreover why devraj married to aditi if  kunti is fine or at home initially at rm childhood . I mean marry to aditi after kunti send to asylum make sense. But if that is the case than harshit and as per ek track record badi maa both are culprit.

Originally posted by joypallavi

According  to spoilers rm is very close to badi maa so why he is so close to her or moreover why devraj married to aditi if  kunti is fine or at home initially at rm childhood . I mean marry to aditi after kunti send to asylum make sense. But if that is the case than harshit and as per ek track record badi maa both are culprit.

badi ma  says she left the house 21 years ago..maybe she got sick when Harshid was still very small. and then devraj married Aditi to take care of him,.and Kunti stayed in the house for a few more years and then had to be sent to mental hospital as her condition worsened..

I think now onwards rm give up drinking due to badi maa and we get sober rm.