Wowww ...Thanks Jyo ♥️

Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks Jyo  & the MoD of Colours channel 🤗

Anyone here from ZKm forum 😝

Edited by Shamz15 - 4 years ago

No I am not from ZKM Forum, I am mostly in Pakistani Serials Forum and will be here now!!

Originally posted by maha786

No I am not from ZKM Forum, I am mostly in Pakistani Serials Forum and will be here now!!

Hoping for many more conversations here than...I have never been to Pak forum but I was watching many Pak shows since last few months 😝😝

Originally posted by Shamz15

Hoping for many more conversations here than...I have never been to Pak forum but I was watching many Pak shows since last few months 😝😝

Which ones did you watch, I have watched Suno Chanda, Do Bol, and Mere Humdam recently 

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago

Which ones did you watch, I have watched Suno Chanda, Do Bol, and Mere Humdam recently 

Suno Chanda both the series...gustakh Dil ..cheekh..Uraan..Hoorpari ...koi chaand Rakh ..Qurbaan ..few more shows 😁😁

Suno Chanda both the series...gustakh Dil ..cheekh..Uraan..Hoorpari ...koi chaand Rakh ..Qurbaan ..few more shows 😁😁

Oh okay, those are some good shows , you have watche dtwo shows of Bilal Abbas, he is a great actor, I wanted to see Cheekh, but did nto get time to watch it

Oh yes I also watched Kaisa Hai Naseeban

Suno Chanda is literally the best show though, I rewatched the second season all over again ahhaa

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago

Oh okay, those are some good shows , you have watche dtwo shows of Bilal Abbas, he is a great actor, I wanted to see Cheekh, but did nto get time to watch it

Oh yes I also watched Kaisa Hai Naseeban

Suno Chanda is literally the best show though, I rewatched the second season all over again ahhaa

I watched both the seasons of suno Chanda back to back in Ramzan and than got addicted to watching so kept on surfing shows ...even I have to watch Do BOL ..heard about it ..and both Bilal and Saba has done great job in cheekh..it's not like other typical Pak drama ..😁

I watched both the seasons of suno Chanda back to back in Ramzan and than got addicted to watching so kept on surfing shows ...even I have to watch Do BOL ..heard about it ..and both Bilal and Saba has done great job in cheekh..it's not like other typical Pak drama ..😁

Saba is one of my favourite actresses I have watched many shows of her especially the older ones like Besharam, it wen ton air like 3 years ago

I love Deejay from Suno Chanda and his breaking news hahahaaa and also Mithu and Maian, just loved their characters

Shahana was the best though, nava katon and her never ending fights with Arsal and supporting Jia 😆

Saba is one of my favourite actresses I have watched many shows of her especially the older ones like Besharam, it wen ton air like 3 years ago

I love Deejay from Suno Chanda and his breaking news hahahaaa and also Mithu and Maian, just loved their characters

Shahana was the best though, nava katon and her never ending fights with Arsal and supporting Jia 😆

Hahaha all the characters were interesting apart from kinza 😂😂😂 DJ is my favourite too ...I hope they will come up with season 3 ...me and my daughter used to wait daily for 11 PM in Ramzan for the serial to get uploaded on YT ..😅😅

Not from zkm forum but looking forward for this forum and show 😊