Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum "Help Desk And Suggestions Corner" - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everybody

In this thread you can put your queries, doubts regarding the show and the forum.

You can suggest what you want about the show.

You will be answered or helped as soon as possible when someone will  see it.

A request not to open another thread on the forum only for a query , instead use this space for your concerns avoiding cluttering the forum unnecessarily.

The final words be patient you will be answered.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago

A thread must be made for the fun segments and interviews. 

Their segments are very interesting.

TRP thread, Instagram stories/updates thread are needed to get the info in a single thread.. 

Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

TRP thread, Instagram stories/updates thread are needed to get the info in a single thread.. 

I will be opening it.

Originally posted by Toulup

A thread must be made for the fun segments and interviews. 

Their segments are very interesting.

Let make all in the thread requested by l-NiklausFan-

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Let make all in the thread requested by l-NiklausFan-

So it will be a thread for all social media updates. Will we be allowed to post segments where they play games or challenges?

Hey there!

I think having a post/thread where all written works are listed would be pretty awesome. That way, any reader can easily find all FFs/SSs/OSs/Drabbles

:)

Originally posted by basket_101

Hey there!

I think having a post/thread where all written works are listed would be pretty awesome. That way, any reader can easily find all FFs/SSs/OSs/Drabbles

:)

For the above listed thread you want to open you can go ahead posting the links of these threads as all the FFs OSs etc etc writers has their own thread where the followers can easily find the continuation of the story.

Hi!i know seems like a stupid question but how do i request for an avatar and signature?do i give them the pics or does an amazing artist create on their own..please help!!

*feeling lost*

Hi I have suggestion to create one separate thread for VMS only can I open it๐Ÿ˜Š