Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum "Help Desk And Suggestions Corner" - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

For the above listed thread you want to open you can go ahead posting the links of these threads as all the FFs OSs etc etc writers has their own thread where the followers can easily find the continuation of the story.

Hey! I finally got around to doing this. Would it be possible to make it a sticky, or a highlighted thread perhaps? Just wondering how these things work - I've never initiated it ðŸ˜†

Thanks for your help!

The link is here btw: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151094710?tid=5110409

Originally posted by basket_101

Hey! I finally got around to doing this. Would it be possible to make it a sticky, or a highlighted thread perhaps? Just wondering how these things work - I've never initiated it ðŸ˜†

Thanks for your help!

The link is here btw: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151094710?tid=5110409

Okay will be sending this one also.

Whose the mod in charge of the forum?I want the permission for Sona AT

Originally posted by MeervanSJ

Whose the mod in charge of the forum?I want the permission for Sona AT

if there is no mod for forum yet then  you can ask permission from any global mod or channel mod

Need AT for Karan V Grover and Dipika Kakar

Give me. Link of #ronakshi ffs 

plz plz tell me why CM of this show is still at zero? no ratings??

Originally posted by Crist.RonaDaldo

plz plz tell me why CM of this show is still at zero? no ratings??

It's because of site issues as it is updated recently... It'll be sorted out soon 

Can I create an index of my written work on the forum? I remember doing one on the QH forum but not sure if the rules have changed. Can you please advise? Thanks! 

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Can I create an index of my written work on the forum? I remember doing one on the QH forum but not sure if the rules have changed. Can you please advise? Thanks! 

Yes! You can. I have come across a lot of Index just recently!