Bahu Begum

Hey everyone

Posted: 4 years ago

Hey everyone , let's introduce ourselves son this thread, I am maha786, I am watching this show for Diana Khan as I liked her in Parvarish, I know Samiksha from Zindagi Ki Mehak and Arji from Kaleerein, so I am familiar with them

I am excited to watch this show and am looking forward to interacting with the members here!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Maha ..this is shamz ..and I will be watching it for Samiksha...waited long for her comeback...♥️ nice to meet you here 🤗

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Hi Maha ..this is shamz ..and I will be watching it for Samiksha...waited long for her comeback...♥️ nice to meet you here 🤗

Hey Shamz, so nice to see you here, I saw her interviews and know her form Mehak, nice to meet you too, I will look forward to interacting with you in this forum, so excited for this show to start, Ishq Mien Marjawan was the last serial I watched and now this one I will start 

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

Hey Shamz, so nice to see you here, I saw her interviews and know her form Mehak, nice to meet you too, I will look forward to interacting with you in this forum, so excited for this show to start, Ishq Mien Marjawan was the last serial I watched and now this one I will start 

Yeah I have been following them on IG and loving their offscreen chemistry...whole cast look promising and looking forward to see them on-screen...😍😍 My last show on colours was Bepannah ...mostly watched it on voot 😝

Yeah I have been following them on IG and loving their offscreen chemistry...whole cast look promising and looking forward to see them on-screen...😍😍 My last show on colours was Bepannah ...mostly watched it on voot 😝

Ohh I did watch Bepannah, but I never felt that interested in that show, I have been following them too, loving them, their offscreen chemistry is so good , like I am getting entertained by their interviews, the way Arjit pulled Diana and Samiskha's leg that, all they do is eta only, Samiksha talks about doing diet yet all she does is eat 😆

Diana and Samiskha are boding really well, they are always otgetehr on the sets it seems like that form their interviews, Arjit was like Diana is love for Samiksha ahhaa

I have watched Silsila and IMMJ on colors recently , this is my third colors show and I used to only watch Sony Tv Shows before, these days , I am wtahciogn show sof colors 

Shamz15 thumbnail

Ohh I did watch Bepannah, but I never felt that interested in that show, I have been following them too, loving them, their offscreen chemistry is so good , like I am getting entertained by their interviews, the way Arjit pulled Diana and Samiskha's leg that, all they do is eta only, Samiksha talks about doing diet yet all she does is eat 😆

Diana and Samiskha are boding really well, they are always otgetehr on the sets it seems like that form their interviews, Arjit was like Diana is love for Samiksha ahhaa

I have watched Silsila and IMMJ on colors recently , this is my third colors show and I used to only watch Sony Tv Shows before, these days , I am wtahciogn show sof colors 

Sam is just like a kid but Diana is younger to her I guess and now she is pampering her...loved the way how both Sam and arjit were teasing her ...and she is too innocent...Diana never ending love for biryani 😂😂 yeah Sam likes to eat alot but she is on serious diet since few months..

Colours channel is filled with naagins and dayans .. finally getting something good to watch 😍 

Sam is just like a kid but Diana is younger to her I guess and now she is pampering her...loved the way how both Sam and arjit were teasing her ...and she is too innocent...Diana never ending love for biryani 😂😂 yeah Sam likes to eat alot but she is on serious diet since few months..

Colours channel is filled with naagins and dayans .. finally getting something good to watch 😍 

Honestly I am also not interested in Naagin and Kawach though yes I did watch season 2 of Naagin, but not seasons 1 and 3 

But, I have not watched any other supernatural show 

Diana is really innocent, she is abig time foodie and a social media freak, I haveknown her form Pararish 2 Days, she ahs become more mature now, she was too innocent back then, she is still innocent, but Diana is really a good actor

She acted really well in Pararish , she was fond of biriyani back then too, she is a foodie LOOL

OhhSam is on a  diet right now, she seems to have lost weight, Sam is older than Diana I think, Diana is like 19 if I am not wrong, she was 15when she started Parvarish and then turned 16, her birthday is December 27 1999

Arjit will tease Diana a lot, she is the youngest one out there in the entire cast, I am excited to see how will Arjit and Diana's chemistry shape up as I saw Diana when she was a kid , so I am excited to see her in a lead role 

I am just praying we don't have fandom wars on this forum haha, like I cannot take it at all , it better be a small forum, but a positive one 

Shamz15 thumbnail

Honestly I am also not interested in Naagin and Kawach though yes I did watch season 2 of Naagin, but not seasons 1 and 3 

But, I have not watched any other supernatural show 

Diana is really innocent, she is abig time foodie and a social media freak, I haveknown her form Pararish 2 Days, she ahs become more mature now, she was too innocent back then, she is still innocent, but Diana is really a good actor

She acted really well in Pararish , she was fond of biriyani back then too, she is a foodie LOOL

OhhSam is on a  diet right now, she seems to have lost weight, Sam is older than Diana I think, Diana is like 19 if I am not wrong, she was 15when she started Parvarish and then turned 16, her birthday is December 27 1999

Arjit will tease Diana a lot, she is the youngest one out there in the entire cast, I am excited to see how will Arjit and Diana's chemistry shape up as I saw Diana when she was a kid , so I am excited to see her in a lead role 

I am just praying we don't have fandom wars on this forum haha, like I cannot take it at all , it better be a small forum, but a positive one 

I can bet on ZKm forum members... never had any kind of fandom wars earlier...but Haan even I hate this fandom wars .. unnecessary drama ..after all it's a show and this will also create problems in actors life too ...I did heard about Diana doing a movie with sunny but never watched her show or movie ...Diana is too young than ..until now Sam got pampered alot on sets of ZKm coz she was the youngest on sets ...😁 

I can bet on ZKm forum members... never had any kind of fandom wars earlier...but Haan even I hate this fandom wars .. unnecessary drama ..after all it's a show and this will also create problems in actors life too ...I did heard about Diana doing a movie with sunny but never watched her show or movie ...Diana is too young than ..until now Sam got pampered alot on sets of ZKm coz she was the youngest on sets ...😁 

Yeah seriously, the last show that I watched IMMJ was full of fandom war, I am glad I was not a part of it and I love dboth actresses who played Arohi like why can't someone just like both of them, is it necessary to pick and choose 

I have always liked both actresses in every show like Krystle and Nia in EHMMBH though there was no fandom war between these two fans as the actresses are close friends also 

Then Nia and Aalisha Panwar in IMMJ, I love dboth of them in the role of Arohi, Aalisha a little more since she was the original choice and she played the double role Tara also flawlessly 

Shamz15 thumbnail

Yeah seriously, the last show that I watched IMMJ was full of fandom war, I am glad I was not a part of it and I love dboth actresses who played Arohi like why can't someone just like both of them, is it necessary to pick and choose 

I have always liked both actresses in every show like Krystle and Nia in EHMMBH though there was no fandom war between these two fans as the actresses are close friends also 

Then Nia and Aalisha Panwar in IMMJ, I love dboth of them in the role of Arohi, Aalisha a little more since she was the original choice and she played the double role Tara also flawlessly 

Seriously don't know from where ppl get so much time to come and fight on social sites ...we can support all the actors in equal way ... fandom wars always brings negative publicity to the show ..hope this forum will remail peaceful 😅😅