Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

RoNakshi OS: The Cliche Proposal

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

RoNakshi OS: The Cliche Proposal

It's the continuation of my other TS: The Epic proposal though it's not compulsory to read that one first but reading it first won't harm either! πŸ˜‹

Rohit Sitting in his cabin was looking at the diamond studded gold ring in his ring finger and an instant smile crept over his lips as he remembered that day.

Flashback starts:

Rohit reached the sets of KPK as soon as she called him to come on sets!

The set was all empty from outside and it didn't look like they were shooting or something, moreover it was past midnight!

The camera zoomed on his face!

R: yaha dekh ke aisa lag toh nhi raha hai ki shooting hai!  But fir Sonakshi mujhe yaha bulaegi kyu?

He raised his eyebrows questioningly at the camera!

R:  andar kya pata koi scene shoot ho ra ho?

The camera went back as Rohit marched in only to witness darkness all around!

R: Sonakshi are you there?  Itna andhera kyu hai yaha?

And suddenly the lights turned on and what he saw got him not at all confused as it was a set!

There were romantic lighting all over with roses and balloons used for the decorations!

The camera again zoomed on Rohit.

R: yaha koi romantic scene chal raha hai that means she is shooting with that opportunist Namit.. Vimit or whatever he is!

The camera went back and now Rohit was hell angry looking at all this but the thing he worried still  was that there was not a single soul he saw yet!

He was about to call her again when she appeared from behind a pillar looking ever so gorgeous in the red outfit and minimal makeup!

S: surprise!

R: sonakshi kya hai ye aur itni raat ko tum yaha kar kya rahi ho it's not safe for you!

S: Rohit chill!  I am fine see!

R: accha yaha bulaya kyu?

S: kyuki mujhe aapse kucch kehna tha!  Fir dimaag mei khayaal aaya ki set se badhiya koi jagah nhi ho sakti kyuki yahi pe toh kahani shuru hui thi!

R: haan obviously kpk ka set hai toh yahi toh start hua hoga na sab but aadhi raat ko tumne mujhe yah kpk ki kahaani sunane ke liye bulaya hai!  I can't believe this!

He said exaggerating a bit to which she giggled.

S: Rohit puri baat toh suniye!

He then looked at her a bit confused to what has bitten her as she called him here in midnight! She better have a nice reason or else he will make her play football with him the very next day as her punishment!

His thoughts broke away as she started speaking.

S: Rohit mai kpk ki baat nhi kar rahi balki hamari baat kar rahi hu! Yaad kijiye isi set pe toh ham pehli baar mile the aur aapne mujhe woh pimple waali davayi bhi prescribe ki thi!

She giggled remembering how they caught over it and he smiled looking at her!

S: Rohit tab se abtak ka safar asaan nhi raha hai bohot mushkilen aayi!  Ham dono mei takraar hui na jane kitni baar but aaj hum zindagi ke us point pe hai ki agar mai aapko aadhi raat ko call karke bulaati hu toh aap turant aajatei hai bina koi aur sawaal puche! Aap mujhse aur mai aapse bohot zyada pyaar karte hai haa woh baat alag hai ki sabka ek past hota hai,  mera tha aur aapka bhi tha but ham us past se kaafi dur aagaye hai aur shayad yeh sahi waqt hai sawaal karne ka ki.

She then bent to her one knee and put a small red velvet box in front of him!

S: us din aapke paas toh ring nhi thi but aaj mere paas hai!  So Dr   Rohit Sippy kya aap mujhse shaadi karenge?

R: firstly doctor nhi cardiologist Rohit Sippy and secondly..

He then bent down to her level and held her both hands

R: yeh kucch zada nhi hogaya i mean tumhare show mei toh ladke propose karte honge and yaha mai!

S: Rohit it's ok aur vaise bhi ham actors na bohot romantic hote hai aur cliche stories hamari favourite! Aur rahi baat is sab decoration ki toh yeh to shooting ka part tha parvati ke bhai aur bhabhi ke liye but i thought why not use it for us!

He gave an amusing smile to her!

R:yes!

She looked at him confused!

R: yes I want to marry you Miss. Sonakshi Rastogi!!

He said and smiked at him making him him wear the diamond studded gold ring which she bought for him!

R: agar pehle pata hota toh mai bhi ring le ata!  Room mei hi rakhi thi!

He said whining like a kid while she laughed at him!

Flashback ends

Rohit came out of his trance as his phone rang!

He looked at the caller I'd it was his mom!

R: yes mom boliye!

M: Rohit shaadi se do din pehle kon kaam pe jaata hai?

R: mom bas surgery complete karke i will be back but waise bhi ghar mei there is so much fuss ki mera dimaag kharaab ho raha hai upar se Vimmi mujhe TV serials ki kahaniya suna sunake pakati rehti hai!  She said ki shaadi wali din dulha dulhan se milne ke liye pipe se chad ke uske ghar gaya!  Can you believe it? Kis idiot ko shauk hota hai shaadi wale din apne fracture karvane ka! Patience naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai!

M: accha mai Vimmi ko bol dungi ki voh tumhe pareshaan na kare!  Come back soon beta!

R: yes mom!

The call ended and he resumed to study the reports of the patient!

The end! 

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I kept aww'ing the whole while! It was so lovey-dovey 😍😍😍😍

Looking forward to read more Ronakshi stories from you! 

Thank you so much for updating!

Aab do din tak koyi episode telecast to hoga nahi, to fictions sey hi Kam chalana padega πŸ˜­

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely writing!πŸ‘

Would love to see this happen on the show too!πŸ˜‰

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

its so cute simple and amazing just perfect...

she bend down how sweet and he corrects her there as well cardiologist πŸ€—

and vimmi I can imagine that🀣

Loved to read it and waiting for more 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

I kept aww'ing the whole while! It was so lovey-dovey 😍😍😍😍

Looking forward to read more Ronakshi stories from you! 

Thank you so much for updating!

Aab do din tak koyi episode telecast to hoga nahi, to fictions sey hi Kam chalana padega πŸ˜­

Awww thank you so much! πŸ€—πŸ€—β™₯β™₯

Will update one more maybe tomorrow! 

That's so true weekends ka matlab hi yeh hota hai that we should get more imaginative with fictionsβ™₯😁

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Lovely writing!πŸ‘

Would love to see this happen on the show too!πŸ˜‰

Thankyou so much! 

I would love it as well but not now coz RoNakshi banter is lovely though a bit over serious because of this ruthna manana trackπŸ˜’πŸ˜’

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

its so cute simple and amazing just perfect...

she bend down how sweet and he corrects her there as well cardiologist πŸ€—

and vimmi I can imagine that🀣

Loved to read it and waiting for more 

Thanku so much! 

Sona here broke a stereotype of a boy proposing a girl! 

And Vimmi toh hai hi😁😁😁😁

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Thankyou so much! β™₯

Silver_dew11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That was a very sweet os... Rohit and Sonakshi getting married... I wonder when will that happen in the show πŸ˜‚ but it was nice to imagine 😊

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_dew11

That was a very sweet os... Rohit and Sonakshi getting married... I wonder when will that happen in the show πŸ˜‚ but it was nice to imagine 😊

It's always nice to imagine that!  Thankyou so much! And show mei toh pata nhi kab hi hogaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚