Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji

Surbhi Chandna's Sanjivani 2 might replace Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji?

fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The much awaited show Sanjivani 2 featuring Namit Khanna, Surbhi Chandna, Gurdeep Kohli, Mohnish Bahl and Sayantani Ghosh in the lead roles will be going on - air soon. Recently, the producer of the show Siddharth Malhotra has shared a small teaser of the show and the fans are quite delighted about the same. The show happens to be a sequel of the two popular shows Sanjivani: The Medical Boom and Dill Mill Gayye. Now, the audiences have a lot of expectations from the third season too. 

Now, according to the latest reports, the show Sanjivani is going to replace Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji which airs on Star Plus. According to a source, "The channel has decided to air Sanjivani at 7:30 pm in an attempt to recover their early slots. There was a lot of discussion over the time slot with the channel being stuck with three slots, 7:30, 8:30 and 10:30. However, with consistent TRPs for both Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala and Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, the channel feels it is apt for Sanjivani 2 to replace Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji.”

Source 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/surbhi-chandnas-sanjivani-2-might-replace-dil-toh-happy-hai-ji-461227

(I really hope this isn’t true πŸ’”)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope is not true, but this is the reality of television. It's a harsh competition and it can happen to any show anytime. Maybe they will just move the show earlier as they don't mention about the possibility cancel it. 

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Change in timing is okay but now I really don't want DTHHJ to go off air just when the story started going interesting. I really want more of Happy Rocky. They can't just close it! πŸ’”

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I hope is not true, but this is the reality of television. It's a harsh competition and it can happen to any show anytime. Maybe they will just move the show earlier as they don't mention about the possibility cancel it. 

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/sanjivani-2-launch-star-plus-12-august/2019/07/12

afideen thumbnail

Exactly one month more. Only 20 more episodes. Why did they do this to us? They should have not had this track and ended it with Happy and Rocky destroying RV together and then their journey on patching up, getting momsies acceptance and then finally marrying and having a happily ever after. Instead of this leap and terrorist track which didnt even gain more trp. Atleast that would have made all the fans happy and we cpuld have had our Ansh Min RoHa till the end! 

Now we will get to see a hatred track and then if RoHa ever unites only few episodes of that happiness. Ultimately we never got to see or feel much happiness from this show.😭 I am so depressed.

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yar I can't believe this! Is this for real? They don't mention DTHHJ going off air. This show instead of making us Happy, has only got us depression. Hilarious. How are they going to handle Harleen's mess in 20 episodes.They won't be able to even end it on a good note. Viewers are a joke to them. I am going to miss Rocky forever. I am going to feel his pain whenever I remember him. Say no to ITV. That is one of my resolutions from now on. 

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maybe some of them knew that the show won't take long before will end but they just wanted to gain time until the new show will be ready. And that's why we had this stupid track. Writers probably keep all their good ideas for the most higher TRP shows or for the new ones. Always the tracks are the worst when a show is about to end.

I feel sad for Ansh. When a track is bad, fans always wish for the show to end because they think their favorite actor deserves better script into a new show but the truth is that very few actors come back and even fewer have the chance to be in a popular show again.

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago
afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

Yar I can't believe this! Is this for real? They don't mention DTHHJ going off air. This show instead of making us Happy, has only got us depression. Hilarious. How are they going to handle Harleen's mess in 20 episodes.They won't be able to even end it on a good note. Viewers are a joke to them. I am going to miss Rocky forever. I am going to feel his pain whenever I remember him. Say no to ITV. That is one of my resolutions from now on. 

Yeah i hope its just the timings which change. And i just want them to make RoHa have their happiness now. And for more than a few episodes. It can go off air after they have a reasonable amount of happy times together. Gosh i had so much of dreams for this show. 

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/bobby-parvez-enter-star-plus-dil-toh-happy-hai-ji-190712

Why does he look like Taya Ji? 

Etna_Dia thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Yeah i hope its just the timings which change. And i just want them to make RoHa have their happiness now. And for more than a few episodes. It can go off air after they have a reasonable amount of happy times together. Gosh i had so much of dreams for this show. 

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/bobby-parvez-enter-star-plus-dil-toh-happy-hai-ji-190712

Why does he look like Taya Ji? 

You are right, I thought it was actually him.

afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

You are right, I thought it was actually him.

Is it him? Then why didnt they mention that he is gonna re-enter Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji. And they didnt mention him playing a part on it before. But he sure looks like TayaJi.

https://www.abplive.in/television/surbhi-chandna-starrer-sanjivani-2-to-replace-donal-bishts-dil-toh-happy-hai-ji-1030746

Btw its still not clear of this will go off air or whether it will get a new time slot..

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago