Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

With no offence to anyone but I think Shrenu and Zain as a jodi look very odd. They dont have that jodi waali look. 

Also as in characters I can never digest Pooja pairing with Kabir. 

You know this kind of tashan between Pooja and Kabir would have suited/made sense between Dhruv and Pooja more. As Dhruv was her good friend in that fake marriage. 

But just to keep Zain in the show they are showing tashan between Kabir and Pooja. Hence its not making sense now. 

loved each and every point you mentioned..how beautiful it would have been if it was dhruv amd pooja๐Ÿค—.. new angle to the story.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumz_d

But Shrenu and Zain would still be a miscast together. 

Tanvi and Zain looked much better together. 

I think if a couple are given a good story and look and act well together ...it might work.. some people liked Kabir kavya story and them as a couple and some  didnโ€™t and some like shrenu and Zain and others donโ€™t, ,.tbh. I saw Zain in Naamkarann with Aditi...and their chemistry onscreen was so amazing that it will be hard to appreciate him with anyone else...his pairing with both tanvi and shrenu donโ€™t come anywhere near his pairing with Aditi...and he himself said in his last interview..that after his electric onscreen pairing with Aditi..viewers are finding it hard to accept his pairing in EBSS...But I think if heโ€™s given a good story with a good actress people will appreciate them.. I think in EBSS ...the story was just not good enough to hold peopleโ€™s attention for long..and so it was hard to really appreciate the acting or the couple and form an attachment to them.. .. ...

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes lol...๐Ÿ˜‚...because after the revamp they still went back to the same thing,. But as Zain is the main lead ...they had to get his character Kabir to do the tashan and possible romance and they made dhruv a devdas...because heโ€™s a supporting actor..๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ.

May be they could have shown an accident in which Kabir dies and Dhruv's face is ruined.Mistaking Dhrubo as Kabir, family members ask doctor to give him Kabir's face when he is unconscious. So after revamp Dhruv's role would have been played by Zain๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

[QUOTE=NeverOldEnough]

May be they could have shown an accident in which Kabir dies and Dhruv's face is ruined.Mistaking Dhrubo as Kabir, family members ask doctor to give him Kabir's face when he is unconscious. So after revamp Dhruv's role would have been played by Zain๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[/QUOTE yes lol ๐Ÿ˜‚..this would have been good..but the writers are not as creative as us viewers ..thatโ€™s why the fan fictions are always better than the actual story..๐Ÿ˜‚

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

[QUOTE=Indira1211]

I agree,  if they were creative enough to show the marriage was fake,  am sure they are capable of plastic surgery too ๐Ÿ˜†

But it would become too Ekta Kapoor style. 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

I can't imagine the riot that would cause.  Kabir dies,  Dhruv becomes kabir. Turn the face 3 times and say kya kya kya... to the tunes of dramatic music 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

I can't imagine the riot that would cause.  Kabir dies,  Dhruv becomes kabir. Turn the face 3 times and say kya kya kya... to the tunes of dramatic music 

jhanbir fans will die of heart attack ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Leads to an entire community of blind. But Sannu ki? 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Janhvi/ Pooja is the antagonist of the show.  Audience is usually not supposed to love an antagonist.  May be sympathise with them at some point of time,  when their sob story is out or when they are found justified. 

I wonder why passive aggressive posts are made in the forum when some people call out weird behaviour of the characters . Using words liberally without even understanding their meaning seems fashionable,  but sannu ki?

If PK who is an antagonist can be bashed all you want,  why the double standards when Pooja/ janhvi is pointed out for her behaviour?

Delusional much?

I have not seen any forum member belittle the Sharma kids fate or their fathers death. But people with hearts and heads in fan girling keep imagining that some of us are so apathetic to their plight that we don't think injustice was done.  Again,  selective reading of posts. Or probably intentional omission of facts to justify themselves. Oh and I think that the victim mentality can be left for Pooja. Plus, right now, no one is praising the Mittals for their alleged crimes against humanity. 

I personally feel a lead should be likeable. But kabir's behaviour isn't being liked by me and I am calling him out on it.  I wonder why this is invisible to people. Not only me,  I have seen quite a few members unhappy with his behaviour.  Hell,  no one has pointed out my misandy till now.

* oh,  and I still wont put ridiculous disclaimers in my post to Barr any forum member.  As long as discussion is without "attacking" individuals and is healthy. 

All are welcome to discuss.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is a forum to exchange ideas and discuss what you feel and think.  Half of the time I see people trying to impose their ideas on others,  at least do it without being holier than thou and irationale. In case you disagree,  please disagree and move on.  Indirect bashing is supposedly against the forum,  but I don't see mods taking note of it.  Sad, but Sannu ki?

P.S. as someone who studied literature in uni, I remember my prof saying this many times,  all characters think that they are right in their position in the narrative.  It's the reader who is the observer , who judges them based on their pov. You can only "think" what you feel is right.  The characters don't behave according to your wishes. 

I would think that the same applies to any show, movie,  play.  People try to project their ideas and how they would like things to move on.  That doesn't mean every other person who thinks differently has committed a crime. ๐Ÿ˜‰

TM what have you done you aren't supposed to tell the actual truth.

Let me get it straight, the forum consists mainly fans of actors who plays the lead who apparently wasn't given her due in her previous venture so they have all rights to brag about everything thing the supposed lead of show does, so what if it was something the same fans mocked when others characters did it. Shrenu/ Pooja has to be hailed if not you are just jealous & can't digest the fact & appreciate the amazing acting done by the character.

Coming to Zain & shrenu pairing. Kavya was his friends wife, whom he married out of guilt but that wasn't moral correct but Pooja Falling for Kabir or vice vers is justified with lameass threads which make no sense whatsoever because fans wanted to see these both as a couple onscreen & nothing wrong given both are good performer's & appaer good together but going to lengths justifying everything Pooja does because it's shrenu & kabir-pooja because they are played by zain-shrenu forgetting the previous equation these characters shared is utterly foolishness. Few here always criticised Kavya & said it doesn't have anything to do with Tanvi in person & should be taken in that manner but rile up at a slight difference of opinion & fair criticism against Jhanvi & assume it that it's shrenu who's being bashed & go on taunting them, asking them to leave the forum & what not & report those replies. So it's nothing but HYPOCRISY of people & the way mod's seem to favour them just gives them more opportunities to bully the others by resorting to reporting fair criticism against Pooja as bashing actor's in person & mod's being blind enough to accept it & send warning without any explanation.

The bottom line either do Pooja of Pooja warna replies wil be reported with mods acting quick enough to send warning.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Rofl! ๐Ÿคฃ

Kya idea hai! Too good yaar. 

I think the writers need to take lessons from you and IF people. Atleast we would be spared of the senseless story currently they showing. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

sorry i have not introduced my self in the forum .i am senior woman.