Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK LIVE Written Update 12 Jul 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you Suta πŸ™., so the drama has ensued ..Hope we all have the patience to watch all this ..

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update suta πŸ’•

Kuhu ** slow claps**

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Suta for the update.

Wow great. I have no words. Actually i don't know how to react. 

Oh yes,i don't have to naak ragad ke maango mafi now. We all were expecting this kind of reaction from Kuhu. Thank God like Kunal,even Kuhu didn't disappoint us.πŸ˜†

So officially the drama has started. Get ready guys for the heartbreaks n all. πŸ˜•

socioboss9797 thumbnail

And the drama begins. Kuhu and Kunal are so predictable now.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: socioboss9797

And the drama begins. Kuhu and Kunal are so predictable now.

I feel uneasy watching it but ye hona tha.. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jayati321

Thanks Suta for the update.

Wow great. I have no words. Actually i don't know how to react. 

Oh yes,i don't have to naak ragad ke maango mafi now. We all were expecting this kind of reaction from Kuhu. Thank God like Kunal,even Kuhu didn't disappoint us.πŸ˜†

So officially the drama has started. Get ready guys for the heartbreaks n all. πŸ˜•

Mishti might get into sacrificial mode for the sake of her sister .. but is MisBir rishtaa so weak as it break so easily ?? Am sure they will not be able to keep away from one another n there will be loads of accidental romance which both will try to avoid .. but inevitably thrown together ..πŸ˜πŸ’•

Jayati321 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Mishti might get into sacrificial mode for the sake of her sister .. but is MisBir rishtaa so weak as it break so easily ?? Am sure they will not be able to keep away from one another n there will be loads of accidental romance which both will try to avoid .. but inevitably thrown together ..πŸ˜πŸ’•

Exactly...It hasn't yet started properly.

Kuku are made for each other. Kya jodi hei. I am officially in the hate list of this jodi. Anybody wanna joinπŸ˜†

Just watched the precap. It's disheartening to see Mishti getting humiliated by Kunal again n again.Just becoz she rejected the rishta. Disgusting.

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kuku are so selfish. Kunal has proved that he is his mother's son. (Meenu) Does he even care for Kuhu's feelings? He is just using her.

He is obsessed with keeping Mishti away from the family yet it is she that saved Abeer.

Eventually if both couples get married I know it is Abeer/Mishti that will have a relationship of substance vs Kunal/Kuhu whose relationship will be hollow.

Jayati321 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meen123

I feel uneasy watching it but ye hona tha.. 

Exactly... It was very uneasy to watch Mishbir suffering for some stupid reasons.

Especially for Mishti...  A girl can't reject a guy in this 21st century. But the same guy has the audacity to insult her whenever he feels like.