Keep friend's close & foes closer

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~MyMusings~ 11.7.19~ Keep friends close & foe’s closer

Zaroon approaches Kainat to clear the air between them. I was baffled when he wants her to remain as his friend. Is Zaroon plain naïve or is it just a case where he wants to be aware of her behaviour? to keep an eye on her malicious actions. In the first instance  of wanting to be friends with her, Zaroon has the nerve to think she will except, after all the grief he has given her! Kainat will never make things easy for Saltanat ! whenever possible by her actions  Kainat will send off the message  that she remains between them. Though even the slight attention from Zaroon still  gives her vicarious pleasure..

The slip engineered by her, to be caught by Zaroon, is caught from the front by her sister Saltanat.  Yet Kainat has got to a stage where she cares in the least, if what she says has any truth in it.

Like when she tells Saltanat she slipped on water, when there was none! Instead Kainat raises Saltanat’s suspicion about the injury on her hand. For Kainat it’s enough to rob Saltanat’s peace. As for Zaroon any stolen moment with him to annoy Saltanat makes Kainat’s day!

The phone,the song! was not Kainat’s doing! It was more like the wicked caught out by the virtuous!  Saltanat hears the tune..it’ll spark off recent harrowing experiences! As for the tune being on Kainat’sphone.. brazenly she denies any knowledge of how? Her pure persona and innocent smile gets Kainat through.Onlyshe reminds them.. “her friend like foes “, to leave!

Well, if they want no hard feelings, Kainat too plays along and assures Saltanat, she bears no malice against her. That whatever Saltanat did ,she did it for her love. Which in other words means whatever foul misdeeds Kainat undertakes, they too will bejustified as all done for love! Kainat also wants to give both Zaroon and Saltanat a false sense of security that she is no foe! but a friend!

But even in this brief congenial interaction with the Sufiyana couple, Kainat leaves a shortlist of strange happenings, her sudden body imbalance; her wounded palm; the familiar tune on Kainat’s phone, all raise alarms of something fishy. Only Saltanat choses to be the better person, ignores doubts and misgivings, and choses to accept whatever Kainat tells her. This in itself gives Kainat an upper hand over the Sufiyana lovers. She knows they will try their utmost to keep her sweet. Besides, Kainat knows that Saltanat  aspires  to elevate herself in all eyes, and thus she will be the ever gracious one towards her.So shall Kainat be too, friends before all but with eyes of a foe.

As for delivering the sacred relic Saltanat brought for Mainjaan. It was not going to happen! However let Saltanat believe it would. Sabina ‘s malice shows. when she suggests Kainat throws the tabbarak away! even the fear of god seems to have left these two.

Lovers already in hard times, spare each other from added anxieties . Saltanat wants to tell Zaroon why the tune  sounded familiar to her..but bedtime and lack of sleep inhibits her.She is plagued by the nightmare of the chest and drowning. Cvs use approaching midnight hour to create suspense! Out of which pops out ! Saltanat’s surprise birthday party!

Seeing she is away from her family, Zaroon realizes its now up to him to make Saltanat’s birthday special ! he organizes a small party complete with a cupcake topped by a solitary  candle of love; balloon play! and a great roundabout ride in the safe, protective arms of the man she loves. She laughs with excitement and lightens up his whole world !Saltanat’s whole world spins around in his arms. She's fearless of a fall! Zaroon will  always be there to protect her.

Saltanat’s birthday also brings three mothers together, Rubina Ghazala, and Zainab, who advises them. Men  falling out with each other ought to be restricted to them,  and not influence these mothers bonding with each other. Rubina briefly recalls the day saltanat was born..  they reminisce about her previous birthdays, and realize she is out there on her own. Ghazala corrects them and reminds them that her son will make this birthday special for Saltanat..all three wish it to be special. I missed Nadeem  not being part of  this celebration.. as he too loves Saltanat,  dearly.

Kainateavesdrops and with a grin, silently muses about Saltanat..vows that she will ensure that she will lay down a bed of thorns every successive  day of this new year ! for Saltanat.. her foe!

The episode comes across to me as interesting. The Sufiyana lovers continue to enjoy being together. Despite the expected snags, both view their world with rose tinted glasses. No remorse or regret is seen from them over the huge step they have taken. Life treats them well. Saltanat’s birthday too is unique. I would say its distinctive, because she boldly now lives a life independent  of her close and wider family, with the man she loves. The man who so far, takes  great pain to ensure that her laughter keeps ringing out to dispel the action that they both took. Kainat sticks out as a sore thumb between them. Once the birthday celebrations subside, I suspect Saltanat will throw more light upon what the doctors found out. that water was  found in her lungs.. 12.7.19 hamlet53

Precap: Saltanat / Sabina confrontation. Saltanat asserts herself! a welcoming sight. We learn that Sabina too has a broken marriage.. Sabina’s  slip of the tongue wish Saltanat had drowned!    will  blow the whistle on kainat..

thanks Irshita and Mishfan for continuing  to read  my thoughts love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

I wa t salatanat and zaroon to be married asap. That will atleast kill Kainaat's hope of getting him. That might make her more negative or it might make her well from her madness when she realises that he was never hers at the first place. And their marriage will also make their orthodox family to stop crying breach of tradition. Though I don't believe that marriage is ultimate think for a couple but still if they believe in it then they should get married.

Hi Hammie. Its TRP day. Its 0.4. No surprises here.

One thing of note - Kainaat and sultanat have different birthdays. There was mention of Sultanat’s birthday.  If they are twins, how did this happen? I hope cvs will explain when they ‘reveal’ the twin secret, if they go down that path.

Sultanat was deliberately trying to bury the trunk incident in her mind but the song made it surface. She also got her first clue even though she chose to ignore it.

Zaroon and Sultanat’s idyllic life feels like a dream. While I like how they support each other and stand by each other, it doesn’t feel real. May be because it is Too perfect. A little realism, even in form of situational troubles, will be nice.

originally posted by ria

hello ria, good to hear from you ,

I wa t salatanat and zaroon to be married asap. That will atleast kill Kainaat's hope of getting him. That might make her more negative or it might make her well from her madness when she realises that he was never hers at the first place. And their marriage will also make their orthodox family to stop crying breach of tradition. Though I don't believe that marriage is ultimate think for a couple but still if they believe in it then they should get married.

a sensible response ria,, i too feel  that above all  the sacrement of marriage will certainly give saltanat and zaroon  relationship , more legality and stability in the eyes of both faith and law of the land they reside in.  Kainat's  issue needs family and perhaps psychiatric  intervention.. zaroon is merely an excuse, she has  long term sibling clashing issues festering within her.. those need to be addressed . For even after saltanat/zaroon marriage, we are led to believe that Kainat will continue to tamper thier marriage..

thanks for your thought provoking  comment ria,, love hammie

originally posted by Arshian

Hi Hammie. Its TRP day. Its 0.4. No surprises here.

helooo Arshian, good to see you reporting on the shows popularity.. or not as the case may be..

0.4.. hummm.. no change, despite the lovey bits.. its interesting to see trp remains stable no  movement. certainly no spiralling down wards.. I suspect the   current suspense of Kainat's exposure and court marriage bit,still holds some viewers interest.

lovely to see you Arshian.. you stand by your word mate, thanks.. love hammie

orginally posted by Irshita

Hello irshita, was wondering where you were.. good to hear from you

One thing of note - Kainaat and sultanat have different birthdays. There was mention of Sultanat’s birthday.  If they are twins, how did this happen? I hope cvs will explain when they ‘reveal’ the twin secret, if they go down that path.

good you  warning cvs of making bloopers ahead.. i suppose saltanat's birthday  celebrations and nothing for Kainat , waters down the fact that they are twins

Sultanat was deliberately trying to bury the trunk incident in her mind but the song made it surface. She also got her first clue even though she chose to ignore it.

its cvs shilly shallying to play on viewiers  sense of excitement..  makes me wonder that does saltanat need victim support? or she knows ,but is trying to sheild kainat.. for what it would do to zainab.. who has greatly supported saltanat and zaroon both

Zaroon and Sultanat’s idyllic life feels like a dream. While I like how they support each other and stand by each other, it doesn’t feel real. May be because it is Too perfect. A little realism, even in form of situational troubles, will be nice.

you nailed it    i still fail to catch hold of love between them.. ideally for me a seperation, judai track ,living apart and pining for each other from a distance, is more on the lines of love for me..

good to learn your thought provoking view.. love hammie