Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

PreRish TS (I love my husband, Mr Bajaj)

davinajebakani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is a two shot of Prerna and Mr Bajaj. Please bear with the spelling mistakes, I wrote this from my mobile phone. Hope you'll like it...

After the wedding had happened, Anurag left the place heavy-hearted. On his way back home he met with an accident. He was rushed to the hospital and by time the doctor checked him, he went into coma.

In the Bajaj mansion, Mr Bajaj brought Prerna back home and completed all the rituals. Then, when they were in their room, he told her 'I only brought you here to take care of my daughter, Sneha and be her mother. You have all the rights to this house and only her, don't interfere in my matters. You are only my wife, Mrs Bajaj to the world but in here this room, among these four walls you and I are just strangers.' After saying this he left the room to go see Sneha. 

In the room, Prerna gets a call suddenly. When she answered the call, she knew it was her mother. She said ' Prerna, Anurag met with an accident... he's in coma now.' Hearing this, tears started to flow from Prerna's eyes. Still keeping the phone at her ear, she listened to her mother saying, 'Prerna beta, good that you did not marry Anurag. I don't know why you married Mr Bajaj, but it's lucky that you did not become the daughter-in-law of a murderer. You know beta, Mohini is the one who caused Mr Bajaj's parents' death. She did all things possible to get the properties from them by cheating her own brother and sister-in-law. Not only that, she was the one that caused their accident and made you husband an orphan. Mr Bajaj is not wrong beta, he is just getting back what was rightfully his. His method might wrong but after all the pain and backstabbing he had gone through from his own aunty made him who he is today, a heartless businessman.' She was just silently listening to all that her mother was telling and was shocked. She then told her mother everything about how Mr Bajaj trapped Anurag and sent him to jail, then made a deal with her to marry him in order to release Anurag from jail. She asked her mother, ' what was mine and Anurag's fault in all these. It was all done by Kaki ma, not Anurag, so why did he punish us. Why ma? why?' her mother told her what Mohini had told her a few moments ago, 'Prerna, he didn't want to get you or Anurag involved so he told Anurag everything and told him to marry you and leave this country. But, Anurag didn't want to do so. Not only that, he also said he will protect his mother, although she is the murderer of his own uncle and aunt. That was why he sent Anurag to jail, so he will not be in the way to protect his mother. But, Anurag's mother was cunning to send you to Mr Bajaj and to tell you to accept anything that he says. She just wanted to get rid of you from Anurag's life.' 

Hearing all this Prerna fell onto the floor still holding the phone to her ear, but with so many emotions running through her at the moment. She then said to her mother, ' but why did he need to marry me, he could have just told all this to me and I would have left Anurag if he still wanted to support his murderer mother. I would have stood by justice.' 'All that I don't know beta, but I'm just saying that I'm grateful that you are not that Mohini's daughter-in-law. Okay bye beta, I will come and see you tomorrow.' after saying this she kept the phone.

Here Prerna was still confused, although she was tired and sleepy with all the happenings of the day, she waited for Mr Bajaj to return to the room so she can get some clarity. Mr Bajaj didn't return to the room even when the clock struck 12am. Then, she went out to check in Sneha's room, but what she saw there shocked by her. Mr Bajaj was sitting beside Sneha with tears running down from his eyes while whispering, 'i did a big mistake princess, to get you a mother. I ruined a beautiful soul.' He continued to sob and said 'i destroyed her life. I can't forgive myself for doing something so despicable. Mujhe maaf karo beta maine bohot galat kiya tumhari mumma ke saat. I'm sorry Prerna, I'm very sorry.'

Hearing all of this, Prerna stood speechless and then slowly turned to return back to their room. In the room she was thinking to do some background check on her husband in order to know the truth of what had happened in the past that made him the way he is to the outside world. 

Part 2..........page 2 (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150788496?tid=5102667)

Edited by davinajebakani - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breezi11197 thumbnail

AMAZING STORY !! PLEASE UPDATE THE OTHER PART NOW 

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey interesting story continue soon! 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Super interesting! Please update jaldi👍🏼

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

interesting start...continue soon..👍🏼

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

When are you updating the next part? 😊

Moushumi thumbnail

Nice .plz update soon.thanks.

Edited by Moushumi - 4 years ago
Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When are you going to update the next part? 

davinajebakani thumbnail

Sorry if there any mistakes, I hope you will all like it....

Part 2 (last part)

Prerna hired a private investigator (PI) to investigate the incident that had happened many years ago. About a month after their wedding she found out that Mohini had cheated her brother and sister-in-law to take over all their properties. After getting all the properties transferred to her name, she chased them out of the house with their young son, Rishabh Bajaj. After knowing all of this, she felt very bad for what her husband had to go through to reach this position in the society. She also understood the reason of him being this rude and heartless businessman, was just a facade to show the world that he is indestructible but he has a soft gentle side to him with his daughter.

Prerna too started to have a soft spot for him after seeing all the time he spent with Sneha. She had already loved the little girl as her own and after knowing the truth she also developed a motherly bond with her. The little girl lost her mother right after she was born and did not get a mother's love till now. When she started to spend more time with her, she can see that she was yearning for a mother's love and Prerna was happy to be the one to give her that. Not only that she  also did small things for her husband, like preparing his suits, watch and files. Besides that, she too prepares breakfast every morning for him and made sure he has it before going to office. 

Mr. Bajaj too have become habitual to her being around him, taking care of him and doing things for him. He had never had anyone after his mother loving and caring for him like this. He too started to become more dependent on her for every little things like if his watch is couldn't be found he would call her and if his shirt button breaks she would be the one to fix it. He was happy and enjoying the attention he was receiving from his wife. However, all those happiness was broken when she got the phone call. 

It has bee two months since all these had been going on until the news came to her that Anurag was out of coma. She immediately rushed to the hospital to see him, after getting a phone call. 

Mr Bajaj felt miserable, it had been an hour since she had left after receiving the news of Anurag coming out of coma. He had lost hope that she will be returning back. While sitting lost in his thoughts, he received a video message of Prerna telling I love you to Anurag. He dropped his phone and tears started falling from his eyes. After a few minutes, he stood up and called his lawyer to prepare the divorce papers. The lawyer brought the papers and he signed it and was waiting for his wife to return. 

After half an hour, he heard the sound of her opening the door and then she appeared, wearing a bright red and black saree, it was his favourite colours. He controlled himself, stopped the tears from falling down and went to her and gave her the papers and told her to sign it. She was surprised, to see him waiting for her and handing her some documents. She opened the documents to see that it was divorce paper and she dropped the papers to the floor. She walked towards him and slapped him and said 'how dare you do this Mr Bajaj, you think marriage is a joke! When you want you get married to me, and when you don't want me you get rid of me! Then asking me to sign this it would have been better if you had just killed me...' After saying this she collapsed to the floor crying while still holding onto his suit. Mr Bajaj couldn't see her in this state, so he bent down and held her shoulders to lift her up. Once she was up, he slowly let go of her, he removed his hands from her shoulders. She looked up at him, tears still flowing from her eyes, questioning him, why did he do such a thing. Understanding her silent question, he answer to her saying 'I know Prerna, that you are still in love with Mr Basu, so I'm releasing you from this unhappy marriage. You can go and lead a happy married life with him.' After saying this, his turned away from her. She grabbed his hand and turned him to face her and asked, 'what are you saying, I love Mr Basu? Who told you? Did I tell you that? Tell me Mr Bajaj, tell me!!!' Mr Bajaj took out his phone from his pocket and played the video he received and said, 'you don't have to hide it anymore, I'm releasing you from this relationship, you can live your life…I'm sorry for spoiling your life.' He released her grip from his wrist and started to walk away from her, when he heard her calling him. 'Rishab....' He continued to walk ignoring her calling him, thinking it might be his imagination. she called a second time when didn't stop or turn to look at her.

'Rishab....' Hearing her calling his name for the second time, he stopped and turned to look at her. She was happy that he turned and she ran towards him and hugged him. He was shocked with her sudden action, at the same time he was hoping she too felt the same towards him.

After few minutes of silence, she moved backwards but still holding onto him, as if he would disappear if she lets him go. Then, she looked up towards him and said, 'You're stupid Mr Bajaj. This is how much you know about me after living with me for two months...you think so low of me...how could you think that I'll betray my husband. I know that I hated you but I still did not betray you for this two months. How could you think that I'll betray you now that Mr Basu has gotten out of coma!' Listening to this, Mr Bajaj was surprised that Prerna referred him as Mr Basu not Anurag as she used to earlier. He saw her looking at him expectantly, so he said, 'you immediately left after hearing that he was awake, and you didn't say anything. You just left, and after waiting an hour for you, hoping you'll be coming back. I received a video of you saying I love you to him. What did you expect me to do? I thought that you are still in love with him. Even now I don't understand why you are so upset and that slap you gave me, I don't know was for what reason.' She raised her hand up to touch his left cheek that she had slapped earlier, while caressing it she said 'I am sorry Rishabh. I was very angry when you gave me those divorce papers, so I just immediately reacted without thinking. I'm very sorry. Does it hurt?' still caressing his cheek. She slowly brought her other hand up and kept it on his chest. Mr Bajaj was feeling sparks everywhere Prerna was touching him and grabbed her hand that was on his chest and said, 'why do you care if I'm hurt? You hate me right so you should be happy that you got a chance to hurt me.' after saying that he let go of her hand and moved backwards. 

Prerna was getting irritated and angry with him, for being so oblivious. She realised, her tube light husband will not understand unless she says it out directly. She pulled him towards her and placed his hand on her waist and held onto his shirt's collars and said, 'Why are you so clueless to what I'm trying to say...I don't understand how you can be the most successful and feared businessman...' He just gave her a lost look while she continued and started to explain what had happened in the hospital.

'When I received the call from the hospital, they said that Mr Basu kept on saying my name, so that called me. After knowing that he was out of coma, I immediately rushed to the hospital because I wanted to know something from him. When I went to the hospital, I saw that Mr Basu was awake and he was asking for me. Then, when he saw me, the doctor told me that do not tell him any shocking matter. He then started to ask me about our marriage, whether did I marry you and said about how he was hit by a car and lost his consciousness. I told him that I married you to save him. He told me that he'll save me from you. After listening to him, I asked him if he knew what happened to your parents, that if he knew his mother was a murderer. He was so excited to know that I married you for his sake that he told everything to me. About how he knows what his mother did but he still has to support he since she is his mother and all other things. Hearing that I lost all hope in even seeing him as my friend. And it was right of my decision to stand by you after knowing all the truth....' She felt him stiffened under her touch,  realising that she needs to tell him about her investigation of his past. However, she was scared that he'll be angry and will begin to hate her. She then started telling him everything, from her investigation using a PI and how she found out the truth, her confronting Mohini and how after that she decided to stand by and support him. After she completed telling him everything she felt him relaxing, but what she didn't expect was what he said next. After listening to everything, he said, 'I knew that you hired a PI to investigate about me...' and smiled at her. She was shocked to hear it. ' if so so why didn't you ask me anything? Why did you keep silent for so long?' 

'What could I have asked you, it was your right at that moment to know everything about your opponent or should I say enemy so you could defeat me to save your Mr Basu.'

Prerna didn't like the way he said 'your Mr Basu' but she didn't say anything. Mr Bajaj then asked 'if you just went to clarify the stand of Mr Basu in his mother's involvement in my family's destruction. Then, why do you say I love you to him.'

'As I told you he was in the thought of me still wanting to  return back with him, so he said he loves me and that brought a realisation in me. And I realized that I'm also in love, but not with him anymore. The video you received was only part of what happened there, I'll tell you what actually happened...Mr Bajaj, I didn't say I love you to Mr Basu, but I was saying that I love you....my husband Mr Bajaj. The person who sent you the video edited and sent you only the part I told I love you, not the part I said my husband, Mr Bajaj. Is everything clear now for you Mr Bajaj? After saying all this she looked down shyly. 

Mr Bajaj after realising what Prerna said, he had a wide smile on his face. He brought his hand up from her waist to her chin and tilted her face up to look at him and said 'I love you too, my wife Mrs Bajaj.' Prerna got happy after listening to this but then remembered what he did earlier, she pushed his hand away from he face and angrily said, 'Then why did you give me those divorce papers!!!!' she hit him on the chest while still scolding him. He tried to stopped her, and kept on repeating 'I'm sorry...I'm very sorry Mrs bajaj.' but she did not stop scolding him. Then, he did the only thing he thought that would shut his lioness wife. He grabbed her face and kissed her in the lips, she stopped for a while being shocked of him suddenly kissing her. After a seconds, she too responded to him. Few minutes later both were breathless and let go of each others lips, but Mr Bajaj continued to kiss her on her jawline and slowly moving towards her neck. While slowly descending down towards the place between her neck and shoulder, he bit her gently. Prerna hissed due to the slight pain while saying his name, 'Rishabh.....' Liking her saying his name he bit her again and then soothes the bite by licking it. She moans his name again 'Rishab.... Rishabh....' he stopped after giving her a love bite. He moved away from her neck and smirks, while she was blushing that she turned red from head to toe. She hugged him and hid her face in his chest inhaling his manly smell. While he just hugged he tightly by pulling her more into him leaving no gap between them. 

Mr Bajaj said, 'i didn't know that I can silent you with just a kiss Prerna, so next time you become to loud I know a way to shut you u....' he was stopped by Prerna who shut him up by kissing him, then moving away after a few minutes need to breathe. She said 'Mr Bajaj don't underestimate me, I'm an equal to you. You made me bold, so if you're being too bossy I also can shut you up the same way.' he just smiled at her and said 'that's why I love you Mrs Bajaj, you know me and only you can control me.' he grabbed her and pulled her with him towards their room. Once in the room, he locked the door so that no one disturbs them and back hugged her. She turned around in his arms and put her hands around his neck and said ' I'll always be with you, in your battle against the Basu family till death do us apart.' he pulled her closer and said 'I thought lost you today when you immediately left to the hospital after receiving teh call. I was very scared that you too will leave me. I didn't love Sneha's mother, she was just my responsibility, since her father was my mentor and his last wish was for me to marry her and take care of her, so she was just my responsibility. But you Prerna if you have left me today I would have become a living corpse, only staying alive for Sneha. I don't know when I started to love you but now I can't live without you.' 'the reason I gave you the divorce papers was because, I thought you are not happy with me, and you still love Mr Basu. I just want to see you happy although if that happiness was not with me, I would let you go so you can be happy and live your life.' 'i will never ever leave you. But you know when you gave me those divorce papers, for a moment it felt like my heartbeat stopped. I thought I couldn't breathe, but a few seconds later I gained my confidence and slapped you because I knew that you felt something for me too, since I've seen you smiling more often now. And I realized that you need that slap to bring you back. However I'm happy that everything is solved and I still have you with me Rishab. Please never ever do something like that ever again, I will not be able to survive. I love you very much.' 'I love you too Prerna, you are my heartbeat, I'll be dead if you leave me. Please Prerna I need you now, to know that this is not a dream that in the morning I'll wake up and it will end. But if you are not comfortable, then I'll wait for you. I just want to hold you in my arms today. And wake up tomorrow with you in my arms.' Prerna just blushed and looked down and said 'Make me yours Rishabh, complete me.'

With that being said, he lifted her to place her on the bed and he too joined her. That night two souls became one.

The end.

davinajebakani thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Monali5

When are you going to update the next part? 

I have updated the last part

Edited by davinajebakani - 4 years ago