bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/-kIjwwhAOZA

Saw new promo on YouTube. According to it someone has written in a paper that ragbir murdered bani. Hope its not true. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's better at least rm included in plot drunken rm is now unbearable.

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

https://youtu.be/-kIjwwhAOZA

Saw new promo on YouTube. According to it someone has written in a paper that ragbir murdered bani. Hope its not true. 

It means they are trying to manipulate her or he has multiple personality disorders or he is playing a grey character 🤔🤔🤔

Shonasyl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They are trying to manipulate her obviously. But i'm okey with it.

Badi ma is here and raghbir will play "lover boy" and praghti who is trully in love will keep her distance with the "muderer" ðŸ˜†. Wonder how she'll deal with the very new "proof". Poor gurl🤪

Hope alky raghbir will be out with badi maa entry, i want nondrunker raghbir😒.

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shonasyl

Badi ma is here and raghbir will play "lover boy" and praghti who is trully in love will keep her distance with the "muderer" ðŸ˜†. Wonder how she'll deal with the very new "proof". Poor gurl🤪

Murderer😆🤣???????it will be intersting to see how wil RM react if Pragati started to ignore him or keep distance with RM😆......i think this RM being Murderer twist would work as a speed breaker in Praghbir love story......super fast speed main jaa rahi thi in ki love story.....

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

Murderer😆🤣???????it will be intersting to see how wil RM react if Pragati started to ignore him or keep distance with RM😆......i think this RM being Murderer twist would work as a speed breaker in Praghbir love story......super fast speed main jaa rahi thi in ki love story.....

Hope so till now Cvs disappointed me I thought priya marriage drama strengthens  pragati bond with rm and devraj but it reversed than I thought rm missed prag after throwing her out of the house but he bring her back due to family pressure.

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

Aaah, we all wanted their love bonding to be slow but makers gonna put breaker itself ðŸ˜† hope it's not dragged for long ðŸ˜² our prags is smart she will find out it's to divert her ðŸ˜‰

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shonasyl

Yeah I too believe with badi ma entry drunken RM officially ends and sober RM always ðŸ˜‰

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anybody remember a K show long back Kahin kissi Roz. There the new wife was actually the first wife, considered dead. The wife comes back (plastic surgery) to take revenge on the husband whom she thinks is responsible for the attempted murder. But actually  the MIL (who turns out to be step mom of the hero), whom the heroine trusted, is the culprit. 

Strangely Sudha Chandran played the character of MIL. I am sure badima is going to turn badie soon, the master mind behind all the deaths and conspiracy. 

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Anybody remember a K show long back Kahin kissi Roz. There the new wife was actually the first wife, considered dead. The wife comes back (plastic surgery) to take revenge on the husband whom she thinks is responsible for the attempted murder. But actually  the MIL (who turns out to be step mom of the hero), whom the heroine trusted, is the culprit. 

Strangely Sudha Chandran played the character of MIL. I am sure badima is going to turn badie soon, the master mind behind all the deaths and conspiracy. 

I mentioned the show name many times even in dd1 there is ek show named qyamat that serial is also same plot story start from hero engagement and heroine entered as business tycoon than married to hero later revealed her as his first wife only difference is in kahin kisi roz hero is stepson in qyamat all siblings are stepson of the mother in law . Here pragati is bani or not its confusing.till date they show pragati as a separate person.