~*~ ||Pooja & Kabir/Shrenu & Zain AT #1 ||Tashan Main~*~ - Page 9

Posted: 4 years ago

Makers are clearing the jabir track as logically as they can. . . Ishaan's post and kabir sending divorce paper to kavya it would interesting to watch how the story will take turn for both of them now as after today's episode there will be major trust issues between them amd their teri-meri kahani will have trust as main villian in the story. . . 

Kabir trying to take same path as pooja to get back whatever he has lost and pooja vows not to believe kabir in any condition. . . . 

Who is right who is wrong! ! !  Cant say anything! ! !  Will show return to its original form or end is on the way. . . Try to watch yourself! ! ! ! 

Originally posted by kala16

Bloody hell!!! What is this??

Kala, ppl are making really nice vms. That's why I posted them here. Just to appreciate their hard work. 

Originally posted by SRKisLove

Kala, ppl are making really nice vms. That's why I posted them here. Just to appreciate their hard work. 

Oh ok.. Sorry

I liked Kabir Ishaani’s scene today. 

And i dont understand why Kabir is after the property.

Then what is the difference between him an Pk? 

He was shown as a person who understood Pooja played a game with them cos of what PK did to her family then why is he gonna do the same? 

I thought he had said he only wanted the house. 

Now he is talking abt promotion πŸ˜΅ bhai u jus entered the company. Walking around with unbuttoned shirts. Being a bhai for all the workers out there and making fun of Pooja and fighting with her. Kis basis pe promotion ? 

Cant he work hard and earn a living respectfully πŸ€” 

What was the scene about Nithya?

Originally posted by SRKisLove

What was the scene about Nithya?

He was telling his mom he deserves a promotion 

And how he is gonna play a game jus like pooja played with all of them being jhanvi who gained all their trust and destroyed them πŸ€” , he is gonna gain her trust  and get back their property. Dhruv is shown sitting with them hearing all this and probably making a plan in his head. 

Parallely pooja is shown telling amma she wouldnt trust kabir πŸ˜†

Originally posted by NJ31

He was telling his mom he deserves a promotion 

And how he is gonna play a game jus like pooja played with all of them being jhanvi who gained all their trust and destroyed them πŸ€” , he is gonna gain her trust  and get back their property. Dhruv is shown sitting with them hearing all this and probably making a plan in his head. 

Parallely pooja is shown telling amma she wouldnt trust kabir πŸ˜†

All this in today's episode? I thought she was kidnapped today?