Zilla Hilela - Jabariya Jodi | Sidharth Malhotra & Elli AvrRam - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

I can't believe it but I actually find this song addicting. Siddharth is killing his looks. The female part is better. Whose the female dancer? She just looks bland... 

Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

I can't believe it but I actually find this song addicting. Siddharth is killing his looks. The female part is better. Whose the female dancer? She just looks bland... 

Female dancer is elli avram. 

this loser used to make fun of bhojpuri language and called it language of uneducated lot and now he has to dance on song of that language , poor guy

Originally posted by Anachronist

this loser used to make fun of bhojpuri language and called it language of uneducated lot and now he has to dance on song of that language , poor guy

Really? When did he do that? 😲

Originally posted by Ratukrus

Really? When did he do that? 😲

last year on Big Boss to promote Aiyaary, he said Bhojpuri language gave him the feeling of sitting on a latrine, he did apologise afterwards  

'Sidharth Malhotra has offended the Bhojpuri community with his recent comments on the language. For the uninitiated, the actor visited the much talked about show, Bigg Boss 11 before it concluded on January 14th, to promote his upcoming film, Aiyaary. On the show, Manoj Bajpayee, who was also present with Sidharth, asked him to deliver a dialogue in Bhojpuri — “Shikar to sab kehu karela, lekin baagh jaisan sikar kehu na kare.” He repeated the lines after Manoj and said, “Aisa lag raha ki neeche baitha hua hai, latrine me. Bathroom me kar rahe hain ki kaha hain?”

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by zara321

last year on Big Boss to promote Aiyaary, he said Bhojpuri language gave him the feeling of sitting on a latrine, he did apologise afterwards  

'Sidharth Malhotra has offended the Bhojpuri community with his recent comments on the language. For the uninitiated, the actor visited the much talked about show, Bigg Boss 11 before it concluded on January 14th, to promote his upcoming film, Aiyaary. On the show, Manoj Bajpayee, who was also present with Sidharth, asked him to deliver a dialogue in Bhojpuri — “Shikar to sab kehu karela, lekin baagh jaisan sikar kehu na kare.” He repeated the lines after Manoj and said, “Aisa lag raha ki neeche baitha hua hai, latrine me. Bathroom me kar rahe hain ki kaha hain?”

My god! Seems like kjo's bitchy influence got into his head also and he forgot he was on National TV in that case. 😲

Sid M always does the right amount of dance needed in such dance numbers. Not over and not under. Song is meh.

Originally posted by zara321

They had to do a skit and I think he was talking about the set up of the skit and all that and it came out wrong.  But yea it caused a lot of backlash and he apologized without making excuses.  Manoj Bajpayee came to his defense later on saying he was there and he knew Sid didn’t mean it that way.  

Man 2017-2018 were bad years for him.