Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ImagineMe

Now websites are publishing articles of her videos 🤣

Haha, what a wonderful boycott this is. Wasn't #westandbykangana trending also yesterday? 

Powerful Backer must be calling and pressurizing. I hope the Justin guy is alright. 😒 She is  drowning in ego and power trip and lacks moral compass so can go to any level. 

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Powerful Backer must be calling and pressurizing. I hope the Justin guy is alright. 😒 She is  drowning in ego and power trip and lacks moral compass so can go to any level. 

Indian media is bigger nautanki than Kangu though, this boycott isn't done by some recognized organization.

Probably bunch of free lancers cashing on the controversy.

Originally posted by Thug-Leader

Indian media is bigger nautanki than Kangu though, this boycott isn't done by some recognized organization.

Probably bunch of free lancers cashing on the controversy.

Not bigger than this Downgrade Rakhi Sawant though. I feel disgusted just looking at her. Despicable. 

No class whatsoever..showing her aukaat by abusing and name calling ..and doesn’t change the fact ki u r a big lier and manipulates /twists things as per ur convinience Kangana darling....

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Not bigger than this Downgrade Rakhi Sawant though. I feel disgusted just looking at her. Despicable. 

Her face looks unwashed in this video 🤣🤣

Originally posted by fivestars

No class whatsoever..showing her aukaat by abusing and name calling ..and doesn’t change the fact ki u r a big lier and manipulates /twists things as per ur convinience Kangana darling....

She knew this mental film is shit so she wanted to change the topic and made it the media attacking her. She is crazy and I’m really starting to wonder if she even knows it’s 2019 or she thinks she’s living In a alternate universe 🤣

I guess now it's pretty clear who runs Rangoli's twitter account. She has become such a third grade actress with a potty mouth.

And then she says she is a top and highest paid actress.🤣Thanks for the laugh behen. Hasee se pet phat jaa rahi hai. Isi bahaane weight loss bhi ho jaayega.

B grade Manikarnika film ka sadma shayad abhi tak nahi utra. And she is telling the journalists free ka khaana khate ho. Abe woh paise tumhare producers dete hai when they call the journalists, not you. As if you spend money from your own pocket while feeding your entourage on film sets. Tab toh producers se paise nichod leti hogi!

So sad to see this is what she has come to. She fought established institutions to make a name for herself. And then, she started her self-destructive tirade. Listen to her interviews from 2013-14, she sounds so mature and intelligent. What a fall from grace!