Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Kasautii 1 in kasautii 2

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just read the written update and can I just say that I'm heading into hysterics right now... And the reason being, at what point did these moronic creative decide that this is no longer a reboot but a remake of what was originally not a very good story!!! ..smiley44

And the reason for my hysterics is that the last balaji show I watched was kzk1. smiley37

That show put me off EK land till I fell down the anupre wormhole again, and here we are again, ONCE MORE with a jilted, heartbroken man running into a wedding venue, a listless, heartbroken doll dressed as a bride and a man who goes entirely scott free for all his mistakes/crimes... Frame for frame, scene for scene its the same. 

I can only laugh.. At myself at first and at the mentality of BT and EK who thinks that in a fast changing world,with the varied entertainment  options the average Indians idea of entertainment is still stuck in the past... 

World class Hollywood, Korean or even Indian movies from Tamil, Telegu or Malayalam industries being remade in Hindi maybe a popular trend in Bollywood.. But ekta should not apply the same rules for her own shows...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

EK  struck in 90's anymore,  that a woman should be used as a weapon to false heroism.. can't encourage a man to use his power to make a helpless woman to surrender her dignity to him..This is so regressive..😳

Atleast during Komo Track they made it bit diff with Marriage mockery ....but now it’s a rip off .....

like why should I watch repeat of something which disgusted me long back ... ?? 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: RollingStones

Atleast during Komo Track they made it bit diff with Marriage mockery ....but now it’s a rip off .....

This is😂😂😂😂 

luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The scenes have also been copied from S1.when she will go to the temple She'll see a couple & think of anu & hers lovey dovey moment. Just wait & watch.

Edited by luvmayurarti - 4 years ago
hope4u thumbnail

And till recently it was not a mockery also right? It was a good twist, honestly... It failed in execution.. 

Exactly..  All of us got into this show knowing its a story of star crossed lovers... But no one signed up for a repeat of season 1. That was the most negative show I've ever had the misfortune of following, and now it's all getting repeated! 

This content was originally posted by: hope4u

And till recently it was not a mockery also right? It was a good twist, honestly... It failed in execution.. 

Exactly..  All of us got into this show knowing its a story of star crossed lovers... But no one signed up for a repeat of season 1. That was the most negative show I've ever had the misfortune of following, and now it's all getting repeated! 

Yes ....had they remain stuck to Sanity of Dhaga marriage it wouldn’t have turned to Mockery.... 

they are abusing their own writing .

Given how Mata said it’s a reboot and how in recent years her couples have not undergone multiple marriages ....I thought may be this time same saga won’t be repeated and they’ll show Kasautiis in coupe life in diff way considering current generation..... but Alas 😆.

These guys just don’t want to do any work and gain baithe baithe TRP’s . 

hope4u thumbnail

Yes ....had they remain stuck to Sanity of Dhaga marriage it wouldn’t have turned to Mockery.... 

they are abusing their own writing .

Given how Mata said it’s a reboot and how in recent years her couples have not undergone multiple marriages ....I thought may be this time same saga won’t be repeated and they’ll show Kasautiis in coupe life in diff way considering current generation..... but Alas 😆.

These guys just don’t want to do any work and gain baithe baithe TRP’s . 

Yes... I never imagined a story of multiple marriages... Dedh shaadi, bina rasmon waali shaadi, bina sindoor shaadi and what not.. But we struck through all that because the overall feeling was still positive right. I mean right from the sassy entry promo it was going to be positive over negative.. That is what is missing now and that's what is putting me off.. No one wants to see a negative force winning.... And who wants to see a daily soap knowing what's coming next. 

Were the so called creative really at such a loss for ideas.. Or, dare I hope, that the reason they've so blatantly ripped off from the earlier story is coz with the Swiss track they are sure it will be heading in a different direction and it will bring back their audience.? 

aquariuslp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hope4u

this show never got the right balance btw negativity and positivity I think. But it somehow managed to keep the hope alive in me, but right now it’s outright depressing. As if we don’t have enough of that in real life 🙄. 

I’d imagine these kind of tracks are good for actors to showcase their acting chops, but a torture for audience 😩

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I never heard of KZK 1 even if I Had the actors all look much older and the script sounds terrible. Next time this prod house talks reimagined of other shows best to ignore it.

Now know why EK calls RB old mine.....same character rebottled led with new label but same old wine. They seem to think they can hide awful script behind pretty faces on screen. RB entry being blockbuster. It did not measure up and articles are putting out fake news about his entry. It’s not in the top 5 regularly either. SP will soon realize their excitement over RB with their promos didn’t reach the audience as much.

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago