Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Mauli in today's Episode

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mauli - Mishti, do you feel Ruhaan will be happy with Pari? 

Mishti- Of course he will be happy with her. Pari loves him so much. You need someone who loves you unconditionally, even if you do not love them that much. Isn't that why you were much happier with popsie? 

*Mauli smiles and hugs Mishti* 

OK so Mishti is wrong about this that Ruhaan will be happy with Pari. Because he loves only her. Was she wrong about Mauli popsie too? 🤔

That's my wonderment. I guess she is forgeting that you have to be at least willing to accept the love the other person is giving u to be happy. Mauli was willing as she wanted to move on, Ruhaan won't be. She is underestimating Ruhaan's love. Mauli hugged her when she said this means for me she supports what Mishti said. But what she is doing is applying the past here again but the situations are different hence it won't work. 

PS - Maunal paltan, where are you guys? Need your views ðŸ¤—

Edited by Naturegirl99 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I would say the Akkal Ke Andhe writer has done a great jobtoday. Because anyone can interpret anything. As in another thread, the TMquestioned whether it means Mauli didn’t love Ishaan or not.

The only thing good about it was Mauli’s advice that Mishtican’t keep deciding based on her parents’ lives. That was a completelydifferent scenario. Now, I am disturbed by the objectification of Ruhaan buthonestly, in one way, I applaud Mishti for choosing Pari/her family over herlove.

It may seem super romantic on screen when we see the heroand heroine eloping or going against their family. But personally I don’t thinka person who can forsake his/her parents can be trustworthy. He/she can do thesame to his/her partner.

But what made it a disaster is that Mishti didn’t evendisclose it to anyone. As much as they have degraded Pari to a water-can, shestill had some sense left and wanted to do what was right. Mishti and she couldhave found a way. But Mishti in her quest to become Mauli has created asituation where no one can be happy.

The dialogue that Aap Bhi To Popsie Ke Saath Khush Hue The –has double meaning. In our defense, we say, marry the one who loves you and notthe one whom you love. Because no one wants to see himself/herself in arelation where his/her feelings is ignored. But the least you have to do is toacknowledge your partner’s feelings if not with equal intensity.

Whom did Mauli love more is a question whose answer is knownonly to Mauli. I think she loved Kunal and he was special to her because he washer first – the one who taught her how to love. But she wasn’t IN LOVE with himanymore because that ML drama brought out the truth – deep down, Kunal’s ideaof his partner always resembled someone like Nandini. Even if Nandini wasn’tthere, sooner or later he might fall out of love. In true sense, he didn’t loveMauli. And that was enough for Mauli to get a closure and move on. That was themoment she could completely focus on Ishaan and reciprocate his feelings. Shecouldn’t do it earlier because she never knew what had gone wrong.

Mishti might think that like her popsie even Pari can becomeRuhaan’s ideal partner. But she is forgetting the basic thing – Mauli was overKunal which Ruhaan is not. So like always her whole planning and plotting iswell thought but based on a completely false idea.

I really hope, Radhika snaps out of her delusional world andsmacks this idea into her head.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I would say the Akkal Ke Andhe writer has done a great jobtoday. Because anyone can interpret anything. As in another thread, the TMquestioned whether it means Mauli didn’t love Ishaan or not.

The only thing good about it was Mauli’s advice that Mishtican’t keep deciding based on her parents’ lives. That was a completelydifferent scenario. Now, I am disturbed by the objectification of Ruhaan buthonestly, in one way, I applaud Mishti for choosing Pari/her family over herlove.

It may seem super romantic on screen when we see the heroand heroine eloping or going against their family. But personally I don’t thinka person who can forsake his/her parents can be trustworthy. He/she can do thesame to his/her partner.

But what made it a disaster is that Mishti didn’t evendisclose it to anyone. As much as they have degraded Pari to a water-can, shestill had some sense left and wanted to do what was right. Mishti and she couldhave found a way. But Mishti in her quest to become Mauli has created asituation where no one can be happy.

The dialogue that Aap Bhi To Popsie Ke Saath Khush Hue The –has double meaning. In our defense, we say, marry the one who loves you and notthe one whom you love. Because no one wants to see himself/herself in arelation where his/her feelings is ignored. But the least you have to do is toacknowledge your partner’s feelings if not with equal intensity.

Whom did Mauli love more is a question whose answer is knownonly to Mauli. I think she loved Kunal and he was special to her because he washer first – the one who taught her how to love. But she wasn’t IN LOVE with himanymore because that ML drama brought out the truth – deep down, Kunal’s ideaof his partner always resembled someone like Nandini. Even if Nandini wasn’tthere, sooner or later he might fall out of love. In true sense, he didn’t loveMauli. And that was enough for Mauli to get a closure and move on. That was themoment she could completely focus on Ishaan and reciprocate his feelings. Shecouldn’t do it earlier because she never knew what had gone wrong.

Mishti might think that like her popsie even Pari can becomeRuhaan’s ideal partner. But she is forgetting the basic thing – Mauli was overKunal which Ruhaan is not. So like always her whole planning and plotting iswell thought but based on a completely false idea.

I really hope, Radhika snaps out of her delusional world andsmacks this idea into her head.

Choosing ur family is different than planning and plotting and objectifying someone ...and pushing someone in same shit hole as parents...

And not all who elope do because they dont love family..some famikies are equally shitty ..so whole idea because they gave u birth follow then blindly is toxic ...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Choosing ur family is different than planning and plotting and objectifying someone ...and pushing someone in same shit hole as parents...

And not all who elope do because they dont love family..some famikies are equally shitty ..so whole idea because they gave u birth follow then blindly is toxic ...

I am not justifying Mishti here. I am just saying, her actions could be deemed noble as the makers are trying hard to prove it, if only she didn't do all these questionable things.

You are right, some families are really toxic unfortunately. But if I consider a family like Malhotras/Khannas where you have been given enough space and freedom and where your siblings have stood beside you like rocks - any day I would choose my family over my BF, IF IT REALLY COMES TO THAT. I would definitely fight hard to keep all of my loved ones in my life - which unfortunately Mishti isn't doing. All of these could be avoided if only she had opened her goddamn mouth. But she has to be like Mauli and these idiot writers clearly have no idea what an amazing and honest woman she was. 

So she isn't justified and the maker is just shoving Mauli in his last ditched effort.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I am not justifying Mishti here. I am just saying, her actions could be deemed noble as the makers are trying hard to prove it, if only she didn't do all these questionable things.

You are right, some families are really toxic unfortunately. But if I consider a family like Malhotras/Khannas where you have been given enough space and freedom and where your siblings have stood beside you like rocks - any day I would choose my family over my BF, IF IT REALLY COMES TO THAT. I would definitely fight hard to keep all of my loved ones in my life - which unfortunately Mishti isn't doing. All of these could be avoided if only she had opened her goddamn mouth. But she has to be like Mauli and these idiot writers clearly have no idea what an amazing and honest woman she was. 

So she isn't justified and the maker is just shoving Mauli in his last ditched effort.

Then never fall in love...if u want to treat other human being as tissue and cant fight.

Also no sister pushes their sis in loveless relationship..

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Then never fall in love...if u want to treat other human being as tissue and cant fight.

Also no sister pushes their sis in loveless relationship..

I don’t think you are anyone to give advise to real people.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

MORAL OF THE SHITTY STORY ~ MAULI DOESN'T LOVE HIM THAT MUCH ðŸ˜‰

WHY DID YOU MARRIED HIM?? JUST BECAUSE HE LOVED YOU UNCONDITIONALLY🤣

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

I don’t think you are anyone to give advise to real people.

It is if u treat other ppl as tissue than i can point fallacy...u can leave ppl but not treat then way mishti is treating them

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

MORAL OF THE SHITTY STORY ~ MAULI DOESN'T LOVE HIM THAT MUCH ðŸ˜‰

WHY DID YOU MARRIED HIM?? JUST BECAUSE HE LOVED YOU UNCONDITIONALLY🤣

Mahi ðŸ¤—how are ya?

I won't say anything. Mishti said it all today ðŸ˜‰ We always knew.. Par..hum bolega to bologe ke bolta hai ðŸ¤£

Nush_Rat thumbnail

First of all, poiu123, I appreciate you for coming in my defense.

And Khattimeethi, just because you are pissed off at Mishti, it doesn't mean you have to snap at every comment which includes her. Now, it's a public forum and you can do whatever you want but at least read the entire reply and then jump at me or anyone for that matter.

Mishti is wrong and has been wrong the entire time. No doubt there. I don't support a sibling pushing another into a loveless marriage. Neither do I appreciate her treating Ruhaan as an object. I have said this all the while.

But I won't judge a girl for choosing her family over her love just because the boy was selfish enough to ditch his so called best friend.

Point out fallacy, you have every right to do it.

But so have I and I stand by my comment. For me - my ruhani arzoo doesn't mean treating every other family member like shit. Any day, I would choose my family over anyone. If loving your family is equivalent to treating someone else as a tissue paper, then I rest my case here. Kindly avoid my posts because I don't want to argue further.

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago