MishBir OS + Snippets (Surprises - pg13)

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Index:

One Shot - Chance Meet : above

Snippet - Serious about it : Page 4

Snippet - The Uninvited Duo. : Page 8

Snippet - You Can Have Mine : Page 12

*To be hyperlinked soon*

-

More on MishBir:

MishBir One Shot: One Against All

MishBir One Shot: It's Positive

MishBir One Shot: Comforting Silences

Edited by ShenzK - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ShenzK

Reserved for links to more work on MishBir. 

I'm taking it as my bday gift

I want to see Abir in a suit now*Sighs*

Wow..i think i can imagine Abir like this too ..now i want to know what really happened at their first meet.

so she nicknamed him silky hairsmiley36.. he's handsome and he knows it

wonderful piece...just right dose of physical tension ITV wont show ever

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by meen123

I'm taking it as my bday gift

I want to see Abir in a suit now*Sighs*

Wow..i think i can imagine Abir like this too ..now i want to know what really happened at their first meet.

so she nicknamed him silky hairsmiley36.. he's handsome and he knows it

wonderful piece...just right dose of physical tension ITV wont show ever

Wow. Is it your birthday today? If so, happy birthday. πŸ€—

Well, Shaheer can nail the look in suits. 😍

I am glad that you can imagine Abir like this. I just wanted his playfulness to go a level up. He can be such a tease. Let's not go there, I wouldn't want to write a piece where she thrashes him, slaps him with allegations while he is stumped and keeps on staring at her. Such a scene she could create in the restaurant. 

If I were in her place, would give him that nick name any day. His hair can be easily envied by the females. He is handsome and whether he knows it or not, we know it. πŸ˜‰

ITV messes up big time. 

Thank you. 

Originally posted by ShenzK

Wow. Is it your birthday today? If so, happy birthday. πŸ€—

Well, Shaheer can nail the look in suits. 😍

I am glad that you can imagine Abir like this. I just wanted his playfulness to go a level up. He can be such a tease. Let's not go there, I wouldn't want to write a piece where she thrashes him, slaps him with allegations while he is stumped and keeps on staring at her. Such a scene she could create in the restaurant. 

If I were in her place, would give him that nick name any day. His hair can be easily envied by the females. He is handsome and whether he knows it or not, we know it. πŸ˜‰

ITV messes up big time. 

Thank you. 

Yes, thank you πŸ€—I'm a strange person so yeah i'm taking this as my bday gift.

IKR? i saw him in whatever i;ve seen of KRPKAB.. i never looked at him twice in the last 10 years and now i cant look anywhere else

just curious is all..its best its left to our imaginations...
i envy his hair..Mine looks like the wrong end of broom

I loved that he located him by his hair and him through her stare..the things they noticed about each other

I'm so happy you're posting stuff. Don't stop

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago

Oh woah 

That was intense, I particularly loved the build up of tension and the conclusion 

You really wrote so well, I also love the way you add different variations to the characters 

It really makes it so enjoyable to read

Thank you and please keep writing 😊

Unres

Amazing πŸ‘

Something very different from the show. 

I liked the way you described the physical tension between Abir and Mishti.

"Pinning him with her furious eyes" my fav sentence.

Edited by srilotus - 4 years ago

Loved this! The way the tension built up with the air of mystery was perfect! Please continue this one. I'd love to see Mishti and Abir interact on the business deal.

It’s a pulcritude πŸ‘.. loved the gradual build up of the intrigue quotient and then the unraveling was beyond words .. also liked how you have altered Nanu- Abir equation (I adore it btw ) from the show and presented it as Nanu- Kunal.. liked A and M β€˜s ripostes .you are an adept raconteur .. would love to read a sequel to this part 

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by meen123

Yes, thank you πŸ€—I'm a strange person so yeah i'm taking this as my bday gift.

IKR? i saw him in whatever i;ve seen of KRPKAB.. i never looked at him twice in the last 10 years and now i cant look anywhere else

just curious is all..its best its left to our imaginations...
i envy his hair..Mine looks like the wrong end of broom

I loved that he located him by his hair and him through her stare..the things they noticed about each other

I'm so happy you're posting stuff. Don't stop

You are not. Everyone has the right to celebrate the way they wish to. And so do you. Lol! Fine. Take it as a birthday gift. 

I believe it's both the way his character is written and the way he plays Abir. Plus, good looks πŸ˜‰ It won't be wrong to say that he has grown handsome in the last few years. 

Yes, will leave that to your imagination. 

I want to run my fingers through his hair before I pass a verdict. πŸ˜πŸ˜†

A lot of other things can be noticed but let's say we can't mention them here. πŸ™Š

Glad you are. It's difficult to stop anyway. πŸ˜‚