Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Firstly , a big thank you for the continuation ๐Ÿ™‚.. I love your style of writing .. it has a seamless flow .. . Itโ€™s congruous how you have penned Mishโ€™s  entry into the office , her assertiveness, the office mien, Abirโ€™s reproving , Mish scanning his office etc.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Shweta snobbish demeanour was so intricate , that I could feel Mishโ€™s ire emanating ..Abir- Mish dialogue and his incessant query coupled with her  poor excuse were wonderfully written  !! She has gotten it real bad , whilst Abir is already a goner ..  I concur ,Abir with tied up hair looks even more suave ๐Ÿ˜‰. And the greedy me is not satiated ๐Ÿ˜Š.. look forward to reading more !!

I wouldn't have if it wasn't asked for. So there's no need to thank me for that. Now I would say thanks, because I surely write nothing but random. Though I am glad you enjoyed the whole of it. I am simply enjoying to write how he is a goner and she just about there. But there's another thing that I enjoy while writing this one. 

His hair is the centre of one's attraction if he occupies a room (be it physically or mentally). So, I get it. 

Then I will have to get back to thinking for the next ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Once again, thank you so much. 

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolove

This was brilliant to read 

Really felt the build up, the slow tension between them and I really love the fact that you placed them in a different context but still there key characteristics remained 

Really thank you for writing this 

Looking forward to reading more soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you. I am glad you liked it. It was what the story demanded. I couldn't rip their key characteristics. 

Don't need to thank me. I will write something soon. Hopefully. :)

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

Me too felt the same

You too? Kyun?

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I am so sorry...I missed your update...so shwet Abir ki secretary nahi hai๐Ÿ˜‚...

This is super interesting... continue soon...

No, you didn't miss it. You just caught up with it on time, I would say. 

I am sure non of us would like to imagine her as one until we plan to read her getting the treatment that she deserves the most. 

Thank you. I guess, I will. 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

I am just surprised at how well this show is going on without a goddamn promo. *Touch wood* That's like absolutely no recognition by the channel. Yet, it manages to do fairly well. 

My weird brain runs different scenarios to each setup I lay down. This can get so confusing at times. ๐Ÿ˜ต I just hope I can live up to the expectations. 

I have read bits of your contributions too. Though that was sometime back. I better go catch up with this thread asap. 

I hate the way the employee-employer relationship is dealt with as a whole. And the way the one with secretaries are handled. Damn. That needs some mature handling. Now that you put it up as partnership, it does give feels. Especially with the term 'Partners'. :)

I might end up hogging your thread. lol. 

Hai na..I'm surprised . In the age of digital promotion this show is going good without a single promo for 2 months and a half, surprises me and am happy but cant help be worried.. Channel ke liye to illegitimate child jaisa lagta hai muje kabi kabi๐Ÿคฃ THU THU THU saalo bad indian tv pe lauti hu....meri nazar na lag jaye

I like how your mind works ...confusing hua to i'll ask

Yes you do that :D

Yes just dont get me started on that. Partners ki apni feel hai...ITV pe to ni yaad muje agar hui hai. Foreign shows me bhi bahut kam hai which have truly kept its meaning. Even if its done to platonic relationship me hua hai..or between same gender.. Its special here because they do make each other as partners..as equals..

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Jaise Mishti Abir ki secretary se appointment ki baat karti hai ...50 shades ka trailor ghoom gaya aankhon mein. Literally

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

Thank you. And yes, I will. 

All I can say is this is not going down that lane. Not Christian's style. ๐Ÿ™ˆ Apologies if this comes as a disappointment. 

That's definitely not a disappointment, coz Abir is totally not Christian's style. Glad it's not going that lane.๐Ÿ˜†

ShenzK thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Did you land in one of my dreams dear? You start with Abir's neck then surely I'm a goner. Poor Abir kitni planning ki thi sab paani me. I can't stop laughing

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Did you land in one of my dreams dear? You start with Abir's neck then surely I'm a goner. Poor Abir kitni planning ki thi sab paani me. I can't stop laughing

I surely didn't. But why would that be? 

I can start with a lot more but then it's better to keep the place sane. ๐Ÿคฃ

Maybe his planning didn't work yet.. but we never know what's next in stores for him. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you.. 

Edited by ShenzK - 4 years ago