MishBir OS + Snippets (Surprises - pg13) - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by meen123

hai na uru..just thinking of him that way...Mishti kya pura ofc deewana hoga

I meant Aku..forgive me.

I have given up and finding loopholes to work around it. Just like there wont be any promo coming anytime soon, maybe EVER.๐Ÿ˜†

I can imagine the various settings this series can go if you're actually doing it. :D and now that you are I'm very very excited.

Haha i bet you have..I haven't contributed to all of them but i'm very eager to see your reviews for the same whenever you do.

I hate the secretary routes given to FL..so i like the setting here. the partnership here.. just gives me so many feels

Glad we both are almost on the same page 

Loved this part.

Thank god, you too have shown Mishti a strong confident girl.So Shweta is Kunal's assistant.๐Ÿ˜†

Please continue writing. Coz i love reading this kind of well written stuffs.

Nicely written. Hope you will update the next part/s.

Btw Mishti entering in to Abir's office reminded me of Ana entering in to Christian Grey's Office๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by samyuktha0411 - 4 years ago

Firstly , a big thank you for the continuation ๐Ÿ™‚.. I love your style of writing .. it has a seamless flow .. . Itโ€™s congruous how you have penned Mishโ€™s  entry into the office , her assertiveness, the office mien, Abirโ€™s reproving , Mish scanning his office etc.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Shweta snobbish demeanour was so intricate , that I could feel Mishโ€™s ire emanating ..Abir- Mish dialogue and his incessant query coupled with her  poor excuse were wonderfully written  !! She has gotten it real bad , whilst Abir is already a goner ..  I concur ,Abir with tied up hair looks even more suave ๐Ÿ˜‰. And the greedy me is not satiated ๐Ÿ˜Š.. look forward to reading more !!

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago

This was brilliant to read 

Really felt the build up, the slow tension between them and I really love the fact that you placed them in a different context but still there key characteristics remained 

Really thank you for writing this 

Looking forward to reading more soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by samyuktha0411

Btw Mishti entering in to Abir's office reminded me of Ana entering in to Christian Grey's Office๐Ÿ˜†

Me too felt the same

I am so sorry...I missed your update...so shwet Abir ki secretary nahi hai๐Ÿ˜‚...

This is super interesting... continue soon...

I have given up and finding loopholes to work around it. Just like there wont be any promo coming anytime soon, maybe EVER.๐Ÿ˜†

I can imagine the various settings this series can go if you're actually doing it. :D and now that you are I'm very very excited.

Haha i bet you have..I haven't contributed to all of them but i'm very eager to see your reviews for the same whenever you do.

I hate the secretary routes given to FL..so i like the setting here. the partnership here.. just gives me so many feels

Glad we both are almost on the same page 

I am just surprised at how well this show is going on without a goddamn promo. *Touch wood* That's like absolutely no recognition by the channel. Yet, it manages to do fairly well. 

My weird brain runs different scenarios to each setup I lay down. This can get so confusing at times. ๐Ÿ˜ต I just hope I can live up to the expectations. 

I have read bits of your contributions too. Though that was sometime back. I better go catch up with this thread asap. 

I hate the way the employee-employer relationship is dealt with as a whole. And the way the one with secretaries are handled. Damn. That needs some mature handling. Now that you put it up as partnership, it does give feels. Especially with the term 'Partners'. :)

Originally posted by Jayati321

Loved this part.

Thank god, you too have shown Mishti a strong confident girl.So Shweta is Kunal's assistant.๐Ÿ˜†

Please continue writing. Coz i love reading this kind of well written stuffs.

Thank you. Unfortunately, I can't stand characters that are okay with taking anything and everything that comes their way. I like the ones who can stand for themselves, might be vulnerable at times but are level headed. So yeah, in short, I prefer writing such characters. 

I couldn't think of Shweta as anything better but that. 

I am glad you enjoyed because there's surely more coming. :)

Originally posted by samyuktha0411

Thank you. And yes, I will. 

All I can say is this is not going down that lane. Not Christian's style. ๐Ÿ™ˆ Apologies if this comes as a disappointment.